Truth
#1 Nov 16, 2012
I hope Amber knows hes been screwing Jessica Vaught behind her back. And shes probably not the only one.
Unsurprised

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Doesn't shock me a bit. Pretty sure they only got married because Amber was pregnant.
Hey
#3 Nov 28, 2012
Jessica Vaught aint the only one hes been screwing. He talks about Amber all the time and trust me it aint good one bit. He told me he beat the shit out of her not too long ago and made her lose her baby and he didnt regret it one bit! So tell me, why are they still together?
Truth
#4 Dec 5, 2012
Amber is not going to leave Kody. Shes too big of a pansy to stand up for herself. Shes been lookin for Jessica Vaught trying to fight her but she didnt do shit to Kody. Hell, let that snobby bitch get walked on like a doormat. She deserves it.
Beth

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Well personally i think amber is a wonderful person.
Amber herself

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Ok for one what I do is my business and no one else's... for two why the hell do you care...im so glad i have a million more things better to go get on a stupid website and trash talk under a fake name!! So clever!! I don't come to Casey Co for this exact reason! So keep my name outta your trashy mouth! Thanks and I've absolutely never had a problem taking up for my self and if I want to "fight" anyone ill be the first to let them no and will do it if that's what I wanna do... K and have never been afraid to tell anyone what I think of them! And me a pansy says the one who won't put their real name on a post ?? Haha as for me being a stuck up bitch if that's classifies me as that Bc I'm not a little trashy slut running around Casey county running my mouth Bc I don't have anything better to do with my poor pathetic life then soooo be it!! Yes I am ....have some class and grow the hell up!!! So thanks for worrying about me so but I'm a grown women and can completely live my life on my own let me worry about what happens to me! Thanks sincerely (with your cute little names).....had it up to here with the bs drama!!
ohmy
#7 Jan 1, 2013
Oh real classy Amber. (that was sarcasm). Real women dont let themselves get knocked around by a no good man. Maybe one day youll learn, though.
Brandy

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Why yes Amber is a very classy person. She's not some one to get on a website like this and run her mouth about people and hide behind things like "ohmy" and "truth" because she scared to put her real name. Looks to me like y'all need to class up, grow the hell up and get a life and stop running your mouth about people.
ohmy
#9 Jan 3, 2013
For one, I never claimed to be classy unlike her. For two, you cant just go around saying whatever you please about people and expect no one to do the same to them. She has bad mouthed every single one of her so called friends. Its called karma, and she got what she deserves. Maybe if she decides to "class" up bad things would stop happening to her. Just a suggestion. And Brandy, you cant bs a bs'r. Better luck next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murdered young girls 11 min Wdyt 1
Needing part time work 22 min noname 1
What's worse 1 hr Lostandfound 281
Was He just kidding 2 hr Nobodyimportant 4
Wicked 2 hr Thecoach 2
Too much conservatism equals unfit parenting in... 7 hr Ramrod 4
The Sanders 8 hr Erasedhahahaha 7

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance