Melissa Smith
Look n for an Old GF

Vilonia, AR

#1 Jan 25, 2010
Does anyone know how I can find her or anything about her?
Which

Irvine, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2010
Look n for an Old GF wrote:
Does anyone know how I can find her or anything about her?
The only Smiths i know of are smith elect.and linda Smith.My dad use to go with her..Thats been years ago.I dont think the two are related.Sorry i cant help.I can ask my dad.
maybe

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2010
I know 2 Melissa Smith's. What is her age? Was she a Smith or married one? If you are just wanting to start something, don't even go there...
lets see

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2010
think she is married now. yes she is married.
maybe

Vilonia, AR

#5 Jan 26, 2010
maybe why do ya want to know?
Look n for an Old GF

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2010
I dont really care if she is married or not I would just like to see if she would like to take a trip down memory lane! Cuz if my info. is correct she is with a young bum and would really love to get herself out of that situation cuz if he is who I think he will take her no where but down!
suprman

United States

#7 Feb 3, 2010
I dont really care if she is married or not I would just like to see if she would like to take a trip down memory lane! Cuz if my info. is correct she is with a young bum and would really love to get herself out of that situation cuz if he is who I think he will take her no where but down!
and you got your cape on. right?
Well

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 3, 2010
She is a slut from way back.
who r u

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2010
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
no she aint.she sweetperson
pants on the ground

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2010
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Your trash mouth from way back!
pedro

Liberty, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2010
Well here we go i dont care who u are or what u want with my wife yes she is married to me my name is Pedro Satterly we have been together for 9 years if you want to get in touch with her so bad please leave your name and a way to contact you but im just going to tell you im not about to set here and listen to your remarks the best thing you can do is mind your own buisness and leave well enough of alone and also she said to tell you that there is a reason she is a old girlfriend take a hint
maybe

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2010
pedro wrote:
Well here we go i dont care who u are or what u want with my wife yes she is married to me my name is Pedro Satterly we have been together for 9 years if you want to get in touch with her so bad please leave your name and a way to contact you but im just going to tell you im not about to set here and listen to your remarks the best thing you can do is mind your own buisness and leave well enough of alone and also she said to tell you that there is a reason she is a old girlfriend take a hint
way to go Pedro,..
Yeah

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2010
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
well said the truth has been told! You know her to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maddie brockman age 21 did she died of a drug o... 54 min FRIEND 2
jackie dale 3 hr hey Tommy Keith 8
who knows rachel hack (Sep '08) 7 hr Know to much 19
"Coach" Maze Stallworth 7 hr Get right 9
Samantha Poff 7 hr Liberty 11
Casey Co Family Practice 8 hr methhod man 2
cheating SSI 10 hr Just me 19
jason buis fight 17 hr Wow 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance