i dont thank i no he is a low life son of bitch
david

Bradfordsville, KY

#3 Jul 25, 2009
bet u wont tell him that to his face.
repet

Macon, GA

#4 Jul 26, 2009
which danny hafley are you talking about? the one that lives on 78 or darrel hayfleys brother?
Willis Lane

Bradfordsville, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2009
The low life s.o.b that lives on Ky. 78
Holla

Macon, GA

#6 Jul 28, 2009
yea i know danny hafley hes a ok guy why dont you like him?
Kids

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2009
Willis Lane wrote:
Does he have 2 kids?
willis

Bradfordsville, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2009
he has two grown kids.
what

Brownsville, TN

#9 Jul 28, 2009
Willis Lane wrote:
What are his kids name I think I know them?? ha ha ha ha
snothead

Macon, GA

#10 Jul 29, 2009
troy and angie
Gemie Lee

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2009
snothead wrote:
troy and angie
yes this is the same Troy that is Gay as can be, me and him had a affair and he is the biggest free loader and a liar and a con. He will talk about everyone behind there back. Your old buddy from H-burg. By the way I am married now and from reading the bible it tells me that homo's will not enter into heaven isn't that right HAL.
snothead

Macon, GA

#13 Jul 29, 2009
well from the sound of it you to were at one time gay as can be otherwise you wouldnt have had an affair with him and im sure if God has forgivein you he can do the same for troy if he asks. and as far as people entering into heaven i seriously doubt that you would be one of the ones heading upward spreading rumors and being all homo as you call it....
trouble

Brownsville, TN

#14 Jul 30, 2009
I agree Troy is the biggest trouble maker alive and he is all over topix and all this stuff about him being great is him using a fake name I know from the IP and it gives his ever time and the same location but not where he is. No one gives a shit about this gay shit anyway.
JOJO

Bradfordsville, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2009
This was to be about Danny Hafley not his kids and the people he made over the road was the big shots that wanted to close the co. road, They are the drunks from hustonville, They have money and think they can do what ever they want to. But it did not work this time, thanks to Danny Hafley. He has mt vote for getting things done.
Tweety

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jul 30, 2009
This is shameful, grown men trying to
start a bunch of lies on here about somebody because they did not get thier way.
Would these trouble makers be in an elected position? Adults need to be in elected positions, not cry baby brats.
Troy Hafley

AOL

#18 Jul 30, 2009
For everyone that THINKS thy know so much about me and my family.......I will tell you my name when I have something to say, I don't have to hide behind an IP address or fake location. I pray that God will forgive the ignorance of those of you who have hurtful things to say about Me and My Dad. I have no idea who this person from H-burg is.....and If they know so much about me, why don't you come to my business and lets have a little conversation about this. See You Soon !! Thank You Snothead, seems like you are a brilliant person ! Oh and Willis, If you have anything to say, you can also say it to OUR FACE !! Don't be a coward.
FACT

Brownsville, TN

#19 Jul 30, 2009
Troy Hafley wrote:
For everyone that THINKS thy know so much about me and my family.......I will tell you my name when I have something to say, I don't have to hide behind an IP address or fake location. I pray that God will forgive the ignorance of those of you who have hurtful things to say about Me and My Dad. I have no idea who this person from H-burg is.....and If they know so much about me, why don't you come to my business and lets have a little conversation about this. See You Soon !! Thank You Snothead, seems like you are a brilliant person ! Oh and Willis, If you have anything to say, you can also say it to OUR FACE !! Don't be a coward.
Again up untill now you did not see Troy's name because he used the address lITTLE ROCK ARK which as you now can see it say AOL. You wee quick to get on her with your real name after you found out someone has figured you out. By the way I am a guy!!!!
lily

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jul 30, 2009
which Danny are you talking about was his mother name lizzie and his aunt name ruby
Troy

AOL

#21 Jul 30, 2009
yeah a chicken shit guy, I have always had AOL if you were as smart as you think you are, you would know that you cannot change or pick what it says when you respond to a topic......IDIOT !
untrue

Brownsville, TN

#22 Jul 30, 2009
Troy wrote:
yeah a chicken shit guy, I have always had AOL if you were as smart as you think you are, you would know that you cannot change or pick what it says when you respond to a topic......IDIOT !
You have just been caught talking about people bad and you know it because within minutes not hours you get on here with your real name for the first time just shows you were on here doesn't it. Your just trying to mislead people and they know about what you have said so the best thing yo could do is just get off her Mr Little Rock ARK/AOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Sanders 2 hr Who cares 13
jason buis fight 2 hr Walker T Ranger 18
maddie brockman age 21 did she died of a drug o... 4 hr Shameful 5
Positive things about Casey County 4 hr well 10
tarters t.i. 5 hr Mathematician 26
Casey County needs a State Park 6 hr just saying 1
Purse from grove ridge 13 hr vigilante 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages