Nasty Sluts!!!!! Sharon H Fowler&Alic...

Nasty Sluts!!!!! Sharon H Fowler&Alicia Ann Vaught/Rogers

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ms-Priss

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2010
These women are low life scums of the earth... dont ever trust them with any personal information.Both are pathological liars, They will set you up and wear a wire!! I know both of them very well and i wouldnt piss on either of them if they were on fire!they both are a waste of everyone elses oxygen!! they are the reason greg short got in so much shit!!! they love to ruin peoples lives and use men for all they can get out of them thats what they consider a job! im sure there are millions of people that can relate to what im saying, they have sure made they're bed. Alicia is in jail right now, sharons daughter, and both of them are singing like little birdies telling false info on anyone trying anything they can to get her out of jail, which is where they both belong honestly, so everybody better watch out!!!! she has multiple felony charges,in jail now for stealing a prescription. But i am posting this so that they dont get anyone else put in jail, im giving you a heads up so watch what you say and do if you live in the yosemite area, or anywhere else. if you or someone you know associates with either of these women cause sharon is determined to get her daughter out of jail. so watch your back people, these sluts are out to get everyone!!!!
OutStrongBranch

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2010
LOL..On the other hand, you could do it the easy and SURE way..obey the law..LOL

"But i am posting this so that they dont get anyone else put in jail, im giving you a heads up so watch what you say and do"
fyi

Hazard, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2010
they are not the reason greg short got in so much shit jasn murphy is the reason greg got in so much shit so get your facts right before you put someones name in your bullshit!
Redneckinator

Simon, WV

#4 Dec 12, 2010
Well if you and your sluts got decent educations AND stayed away from drugs, maybe you'd not be writing this crap right now about other people with whom you obviously associate? Why don't you focus on improving your own life instead of writing crap about people? True or false, it makes you look very bad and not at all lady-like. Be the change you want to see.

"There'll be no butter in hell!"
Looking

Forsan, TX

#5 Dec 12, 2010
Im looking for a Alicia Ann Vaught or Rodgers. She stole from my store if anyone knows how to find her plze let me know. If its the same one she is bout 35-37 yrs old i think. She came in my store and done a scam on me she owes over 700.00 dollars. All i ask is to plze lead me to her. Thanks
Looking

Forsan, TX

#6 Dec 12, 2010
Ms-Priss wrote:
These women are low life scums of the earth... dont ever trust them with any personal information.Both are pathological liars, They will set you up and wear a wire!! I know both of them very well and i wouldnt piss on either of them if they were on fire!they both are a waste of everyone elses oxygen!! they are the reason greg short got in so much shit!!! they love to ruin peoples lives and use men for all they can get out of them thats what they consider a job! im sure there are millions of people that can relate to what im saying, they have sure made they're bed. Alicia is in jail right now, sharons daughter, and both of them are singing like little birdies telling false info on anyone trying anything they can to get her out of jail, which is where they both belong honestly, so everybody better watch out!!!! she has multiple felony charges,in jail now for stealing a prescription. But i am posting this so that they dont get anyone else put in jail, im giving you a heads up so watch what you say and do if you live in the yosemite area, or anywhere else. if you or someone you know associates with either of these women cause sharon is determined to get her daughter out of jail. so watch your back people, these sluts are out to get everyone!!!!
What jail is she in? I need to find her i just posted that she had ran a scam on me in my shop and her name is Alicia Vaught Rodgers and her mothers name is SharoN. Her mom lives on Bastin creek is that correct. I want to find either of them. Alicia is trouble i dont know her i jusr know what she did to me and that takes a low person to do that. Plze help me find either of them. Thanks
info

Trinity, TX

#7 Dec 12, 2010
those 2 have been conning ppl for years..lol u just now finding that crap out? they originally from pike co, then moved over on fishing creek till they got ran off from there,. for stealing and etc....now lives on bastin creek..sharon has always rolled men outta motels and such,,,so no wonder alicia acts the same way...
trucker

Kathleen, GA

#8 Dec 12, 2010
tell us how the scam worked please also i seen her driving a white explorer around i think it also has some gold pin stripes
Ms-Priss

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 13, 2010
She is in boyle county jail....go press any charge you can on her, she has been scamming people for years, her and her mother both and they need to be taken down!!! and sharon her mother is on bastin creek not sure of the address... its like the 2nd or 3rd driveway on bastin creek its a trailer up on a hill with a blue van in the drive. There is an old shack lookin thing sittin in front of the trailer so the trailer is sourt of hard to find.... and for the other people i wasnt sayin anything about people actually doing anything illegal.... i was giving the people that knows them and that associates with them to watch theyre backs cause they are making things up trying to get everyone they can in trouble... and i dont associate with them whatsoever but unfortuanately i know everything about them, they both need to be in jail, one is in jail now and the other is trying to find candidates to get the other out of jail.
paula

Waynesburg, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2010
fyi wrote:
they are not the reason greg short got in so much shit jasn murphy is the reason greg got in so much shit so get your facts right before you put someones name in your bullshit!
is sharon married to allen fowler
info

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2010
paula wrote:
<quoted text>is sharon married to allen fowler
dont think so. the last I knew she was married to Phil Fowler and he has left her too.
info

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2010
trucker wrote:
tell us how the scam worked please also i seen her driving a white explorer around i think it also has some gold pin stripes
sharon and her friend would lure men into motel rooms, with sharon doing the sexual favors and her pal under the bed stealing their money and valuables....also heard that alicia has did similar things over in Somerset to hargis auto sales...sharons other 2 kids are decent..Jr and Renee.
Pure facts

United States

#13 Dec 21, 2010
Looking wrote:
<quoted text> What jail is she in? I need to find her i just posted that she had ran a scam on me in my shop and her name is Alicia Vaught Rodgers and her mothers name is SharoN. Her mom lives on Bastin creek is that correct. I want to find either of them. Alicia is trouble i dont know her i jusr know what she did to me and that takes a low person to do that. Plze help me find either of them. Thanks
Theve both been posted as The biggest rats in casey co! Dint know Sharon was a Vaught too! Alicia is Moonhead!Around Yosemite,Both live right there 1/2 mile up bastin on left!
Pure facts

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2010
Looking wrote:
Im looking for a Alicia Ann Vaught or Rodgers. She stole from my store if anyone knows how to find her plze let me know. If its the same one she is bout 35-37 yrs old i think. She came in my store and done a scam on me she owes over 700.00 dollars. All i ask is to plze lead me to her. Thanks
Check out 300 block on bastin creek,right outside yosemite off 501.hope you get the rat!
alicia rogers

Kittanning, PA

#15 Apr 17, 2012
i wished all these ignert people would shut your mouth!,especially about me!!!!!!!!!!all this is lies!!!!!!!!!!1,and ifd anyone wants to find me here i am,and im not the person portrayed on this stupid site!,so all you big mouth liars stop your stupid lying on me,come to my face!?but i know u wont do that anyways,just wanted to say meace!!1y p
martie

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Looking wrote:
Im looking for a Alicia Ann Vaught or Rodgers. She stole from my store if anyone knows how to find her plze let me know. If its the same one she is bout 35-37 yrs old i think. She came in my store and done a scam on me she owes over 700.00 dollars. All i ask is to plze lead me to her. Thanks
she is here in casey,lincoln,paluskia,she will be going to court this week r next
someone

Glenview Nas, IL

#18 Dec 9, 2012
She (alicia) dated this guy from casey n had enough balls to tell him she was pregnant so he decided they shud get married but come to finf out it was all a huge lie... that skank was never pregnant to begain with ... she was even engaged to another man while she was with him .... he was nice enough to sale his car to pay her rent n she still felt the need to write cold checks on him and order stuff n his name ... there's warrents out on her like crazy but she still find a way to get out of them ... she's casey and lincolns 1st class hoe n theif :) the law can't seem to catch her I guess they think its better toty spend taxthe payer money on herher being an informer than n jail o well she will eventually get what's coming to her but my best advice is stay away from her if u don't want ur life wrecked
Your worst nightmare

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jan 11, 2017
alicia rogers wrote:
i wished all these ignert people would shut your mouth!,especially about me!!!!!!!!!!all this is lies!!!!!!!!!!1,and ifd anyone wants to find me here i am,and im not the person portrayed on this stupid site!,so all you big mouth liars stop your stupid lying on me,come to my face!?but i know u wont do that anyways,just wanted to say meace!!1y p
Did you read what you wrote? Ignert? You mean ignorant? Yea your plenty ignorant. No one here is lying except you. Where is here? If you want people to adress you face to face, shouldnt you specify where here is? You have got to be the nastiest, dumbest bitch in all of casey.
Ren

London, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2017
alicia rogers wrote:
i wished all these ignert people would shut your mouth!,especially about me!!!!!!!!!!all this is lies!!!!!!!!!!1,and ifd anyone wants to find me here i am,and im not the person portrayed on this stupid site!,so all you big mouth liars stop your stupid lying on me,come to my face!?but i know u wont do that anyways,just wanted to say meace!!1y p
Apparently, a lot of folk are mad at you.
They say you trick and scam other people...

It takes a sharp mind to trick and scam people.
It requires excellent social skills, the ability to think on your feet, and a lot of courage.

If you have these assets...you can use them differently.
You can change your world.
aaa

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Sep 1, 2017
Well she is at it again at LSC communications.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar general 3 hr Who cares 10
Josh mcelroy 4 hr Dontuknow 34
Looking for baby daddy! He drove yellow mustang (Nov '17) 5 hr Boot 10
Remember boo when you vote 6 hr knightwolf 9
nick bryant ans tina ducan 7 hr open for business 12
Powell County Goes Wet 9 hr man in black 4
Harriet Olson (Nov '07) 11 hr Jim 7

Liberty Jobs

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages