casey county high school football
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not

Kathleen, GA

#21 Sep 9, 2008
Arnt you the one wrote:
Casey always has and always will SUCK when it comes to sports, because they don't know and never will know how to coach and coach right. You can't cheat and expect to be a winner. CASEY SUCKS
way to support the kids in this county who work hard to succeed at sports. People like you are why Casey sports struggle.
Arnt you the one

Louisville, KY

#22 Sep 9, 2008
Who said I live here!!! I went to school here and know how it is, Glad I am away from this crap whole town. I think its funny when the town I live in now plays Casey because they actually try and hurt them. It usually works.
lol

Russell Springs, KY

#23 Sep 9, 2008
Walltown Man wrote:
Where does Casey play this Friday?
it was russell county and they lost 57-2 casey county will always suck...
my 2 cents

Leavenworth, IN

#24 Sep 11, 2008
casey has not played wayne yet its sept 12 at wayne co 34-21 wow on a game that has not been started yet
next game

Lexington, KY

#25 Sep 12, 2008
so when is next game?
my 2 cents

Leavenworth, IN

#26 Sep 13, 2008
casey lost against wayne bad
rebel fan

Lexington, KY

#27 Sep 13, 2008
Who cares wrote:
Sorry to bust your bubble but Casey lost 56-2 to Russell County. Don't know where you got the 34-21 score.
aparently you cant read. the 34-21 score was from teh wayne county game and it says so next to it. and c'mon people, dont you have anything better to do than run your mouth about a bunch of high school boys who just want to enjoy their time in high school and play some football? aparently not. help support them or at least shut your damn mouth about them. i can guarentee that even though they may not win they still work harder than those of you running your mouths ever have in your life. find something productive to do with your time that sit at your computer and talk crap about people.
rebel fan

Lexington, KY

#28 Sep 13, 2008
also the score was 21 -45 from the wayne county game. the rebels didnt come out very hard the first half but the second half they played hard and forced some big plays on defnese and tookt eh ball down teh field a few tiems for scores.
the facts

Bowling Green, KY

#29 Sep 14, 2008
rebel fan wrote:
also the score was 21 -45 from the wayne county game. the rebels didnt come out very hard the first half but the second half they played hard and forced some big plays on defnese and tookt eh ball down teh field a few tiems for scores.
Casey did score some in the second half but it was against Wayne's freshman players. So the score is deceiving because it could have been a lot worse. Scoring points on anyone is something to build on though.
PUsys

Lexington, KY

#30 Oct 14, 2008
well all youll people that R running there mouth about football and how much they suck well if you think your so good wont you try and do it at least we got the balls to play the sport, and half of the people saying this stuff R probley fat [email protected] that still havent been laid yet so shut.
trent lee

Brownsville, TN

#31 Oct 14, 2008
wow your ignorance is unlimited isent it
Go Rebs

Corbin, KY

#32 Oct 14, 2008
Go, Go, Go, Go You Mighty Rebels!!!
cantfindhim

Hazard, KY

#33 Aug 22, 2010
Where is the young assistant that used to coach at Casey? He was not on the sidelines Friday night when we played Caverna.
my gosh

Somerset, KY

#34 Aug 22, 2010
wat is this? i started reading the beginning comments and realized it was from freakin 2008!! shew start a new thread. R u talkin bout Coach Marples? he is no longer at Casey. He moved on to a new location and is doing jus fine.
parent

Enigma, GA

#35 Aug 23, 2010
I am so thankful that My boys are out of CASEY HIGH! I was frustrated on a daily basis with their "sports program".For any and all parents if your child is playing sports here be SURE to pay attention. It would appear that the coaches actually care about these boys but the reality is they will let the more popular one play aven if there is someone else who can do better. This is a proven fact!This place is ALL about clicks and you better hope you are in the right one or your child will not get any encouragement from school believe that!!!!If more parents would challenge this place I think we could see better results from our children. If your child is having a hard time no matter what the problem you better hope they can talk to you because one little bit of trouble even one small mishap at school they will be an out-cast to MOST of the staff!Victor Black even has been known to call the students LOSERS nothing to perk a 17 year old like someone they are supposed to look up to calling them names like a petty little punk like victor.Yes I called the athletic director a punk because that is what he called a child close to me that was having a Very hard time and acting out not with violence nor drugs just merely trying to find someone to help them through it. I promise you it did not come from there.The counselor said this child would be in jail or addicted to drugs and IF they made it through school would never amount to anything just in case you read this j-ass he is a 4.0 in college NO thanks to your sorry self. Just warning any parents new to this "school"your kids may be pulled out of class at any given time and searched,or called names if they are the least bit different and I mean by the people they are supposed to look up to NOT the students.Take up for your kids Casey Co. if not they are likely to miss out on an education if you depend on this school to help them through the toughest years of their lives HIGH SCHOOL in this county is hell unless of course you are in the RIGHT CLICKS!!!
Slammin

Hazard, KY

#36 Aug 27, 2010
my gosh wrote:
wat is this? i started reading the beginning comments and realized it was from freakin 2008!! shew start a new thread. R u talkin bout Coach Marples? he is no longer at Casey. He moved on to a new location and is doing jus fine.
Is he the one who went to Scott County and has already been fired?
wanna know

Brownsville, TN

#37 Aug 5, 2011
What about the upcoming season? Will the Rebels go undefeated? How many wins?
knightwolf

Nicholasville, KY

#38 Aug 5, 2011
well i give them this i say they will win at least 5 games after that well who knows
vince

Brownsville, TN

#39 Sep 5, 2011
loss at green county
knightwolf

Fitzgerald, GA

#40 Sep 5, 2011
i thought they was to put all there home games on that wred channel 3 was that not what they wanted that channel for i hope thatthe new people will replace it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katy and Stew (Mar '14) 28 min Wondring 3
Tyler sims? 2 hr Just saying 4
Why is liberty full of fat girls 5 hr Chaser 25
Casey County will remain wet illegally 7 hr fact 9
Looking for a drummer (Jan '16) 23 hr Stewart crew 5
Jeremy Wethington (Feb '16) Tue Big hillbilly hoss 7
Casey co. indian mounds curse? (Oct '10) Tue Big hillbilly hoss 53
Wet Dry Vote Tue voter 27

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web