Stephanie Collins/Bryant

Stephanie Collins/Bryant

Posted in the Liberty Forum

nunya

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Has anyone one else been busted by this rat?She's going around wearing a wire-busting all her "good friends",I know!Beware and don't have any dealings with her...I pity her...hope it's worth it!

“Legalize, Not Criminalize!”

Since: Dec 09

Liberty, Ky

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Lets c if the ones she busted has got what it takes 2 make an example out of her.
what

Stockbridge, GA

#3 Dec 17, 2012
KyTrendkiller wrote:
Lets c if the ones she busted has got what it takes 2 make an example out of her.
lets give drug a reward make them a hero lol
downtown

Owingsville, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2012
this is old news she has been doing this for years surely you dont think she just started this
nunya

Versailles, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2012
It may be old news to you,but we've got to go to prison over this....I want HER busted too!!!
Devon

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Ronnie Parton walked out of court yesterday Scott free. Judge Vance just like ol Weddle. No worried for this county!
Sarah

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Who is she ratting on?
nunya

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Sarah wrote:
Who is she ratting on?
jOEL wETHINGTON,jUDY sAYLERS, AND 3 OTHERS THAT i KNOW OF FOR THIS MINUTE!
ha ha

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Oh my this is funny .... thats why she gets out of everything that she does... and your suprised or mad cause of it...
Jello

United States

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Devon wrote:
Ronnie Parton walked out of court yesterday Scott free. Judge Vance just like ol Weddle. No worried for this county!
Ronnie Parton is a bad person, even sell his own children I imagine. Ronnie has been a rat for a long time. He's the only person I know that gets away with as many cold check as he's written, stealing, drug charges, and lets not forget murder! The "authorities" in cc are too scared to put him away. He punched a cop and no charges were filed. Stay away I know for a fact he will take your money and rat you out...that's his MO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 50 min ShopSteward 930
Deadly wound 1 hr Experienced 8
show me ur papers 8 hr misty bernard 7
Dan the man 10 hr omg 17
Liberty casey county and Tarter 12 hr cleanup brian 7
quetion 12 hr cleanup brian 6
AW wild n live (Jan '17) 12 hr due me 7

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages