jamie harris

Bowling Green, KY

#107 Apr 8, 2010
Precciate that ronald iM NOT TO BIG TO GET MY BUTT WHIPPED BUT IT AINT GONNA BE BY NOBODY HIDING THEIR NAME WHO ARE U ???LMAO ONCE AGAIN DIDNT THINK SO RONALD TELL TOMMY SOMEBODY ON HERES LYIN SAYIN WE GOT BEEF TO BIGGA COWARD TO SAY WHO THEY ARE THOUGH LOVE TO SEE U SOON BUT U R SKEERED AINT YE?? THOUGHT SO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!
dog catcher

Lexington, KY

#108 Apr 9, 2010
jamie hides in l- ville
THAT PERSON

Lexington, KY

#109 Apr 9, 2010
Hey wrote:
Richard Hogue
WHATS RICHARD GONNA DO GET MANAKA TO GIVE EM AN STD OR HIT EM WITH HIS CRACK PIPE
THAT PERSON

Lexington, KY

#110 Apr 9, 2010
LMBO wrote:
Ronnie Parton is not a bad AZZ. Ronnie Parton is a cold blooded murderer!!! Take that to the bank
He will get what is coming to him one day
YEAH CHRIS STEVENS WAS ONE OF THE BAD ASSES IN CASEY IT TOOK RONNIE AND HIS CREW ROBBY GOODE, JONNIE AND MARK BAXTER TO DO IT WITH BALLBATS ID HATE TO BE THEM WHEN KHAEMA ROLLS AROUND! COWARDS NOT TOUPH GUYS FAR FROM ITONLY RONNIE PARTON IS DANGEROUS AT IS BEING ON THE ROAD DOPEHEAD RAT BASTAERD SHOULD BE UNDER THE JAIL!!!!
ROTF

Chicago, IL

#113 Apr 10, 2010
jamie harris wrote:
No way do I hide ill be around liberty not this weekend but next lets see how bigga boy u r I been needing a good whippin from the sound of things u might be the man to give it to me lets find out there biggin now who r u??
OMG Jamie I thought you would have grown by now. Look at you getting all hostile over some dumbazz trying to make you mad. You are a hoot, by the way I'm a female that went to school with you. Your not so bad!!!!
bad ass

Lexington, KY

#114 Apr 10, 2010
ok to start with theres not a bad ass in casey co just a bunch that think there bad if u think or know someone that thinks there bad tell them to get in the ring and off the street fight a real fighter and see how long they last.and as far as byrd fighting in the ring where has he been fighting i havnt seen him and if hes not 18 its illegal in the state of ky.
deedee

Nicholasville, KY

#115 Apr 13, 2010
Don't know for sure, but I hear Greg Martin's a handful. Though I did watch his bro Kevin get his nose broke in Clementsville by little Elwood Sheene. Now that was funny.
1ST AND LAST

Lexington, KY

#116 Apr 15, 2010
concerned for casey wrote:
<quoted text>you got that right...wanna be a tough guy?hold down a job, stay off drugs and alcohal,love your wife , and take care of your children.now thats a tough mo''er fu;;ker
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO AGREE WITH THIS QUOTE AND SAY I WOULD BET GOOD HARD MONEY IF YOU CHECKED OUT ALL OF THESE SO CALLED BAD ASS NAMES THAT HAVE BEEN TOSSED AROUND ON HERE YOU WOULD FIND THEY HAVE EITHER BEEN TO JAIL HAVE WARRANTS OR WILL BY THE END OF THE YEAR THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME TO CHECK OUT THIS SITE AND IT WAS MY FIRST AND LAST AND GOOD LUCK TO THE PEOPLE LIKE THIS ONE THAT TRY TO BRING SANITY TO THE REST PEACE OUT
u got it

United States

#118 Apr 15, 2010
mike tyson wrote:
i remember guy named chris stevens who was thee baddest of bad asses
chris stevens was one of the meanest u would ever meet in casey co. right along with his brother travis and dennis luttrell
SCARED

Lexington, KY

#119 Apr 16, 2010
I KNOW WHO'S THE MEANEST GUY IN CASEY COUNTY,BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS NAME IS.ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE DIGS GRAVES FOR MCKINNEY BROWN.THAT GUY IS REALLY REALLY MEAN!
scum of the earth

Willacoochee, GA

#120 Apr 16, 2010
u got it wrote:
<quoted text>chris stevens was one of the meanest u would ever meet in casey co. right along with his brother travis and dennis luttrell
This kind of mentality went out with bellbottoms..Grow up,and know now...You hurt people ,beat them up.Or kill.You go to prison.Thank god.Nobody is impressed by fights.If so.They are a bunch of redneck inbred.uneducated idiots! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.Anybody that does this kind of thing.Is a NUT! Can u imagine layng down @ night.Knowing u really hurt someone.get out of the hills,and get a job.You wont have the energy or the time to try to beat up,some innocent victim....
Green Tooth

Wichita, KS

#121 Apr 16, 2010
ain't no horse that can't be rode, ain't no cowboy that can't be throwed!
just so u know

United States

#122 Apr 16, 2010
scum of the earth wrote:
<quoted text>This kind of mentality went out with bellbottoms..Grow up,and know now...You hurt people ,beat them up.Or kill.You go to prison.Thank god.Nobody is impressed by fights.If so.They are a bunch of redneck inbred.uneducated idiots! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.Anybody that does this kind of thing.Is a NUT! Can u imagine layng down @ night.Knowing u really hurt someone.get out of the hills,and get a job.You wont have the energy or the time to try to beat up,some innocent victim....
igot out of there a long time ago so shut up if u dont like what ppl are talking about remove your nosey self from the conversation nobody cares what u think and i work 6 days a week why dont you try that
JIM SHORTS

Russell Springs, KY

#123 Apr 16, 2010
The baddest men I know of are you lazy a$$ drug dealing welfare drawing wannabe thugs with your pants hanging down so some body can try to find tool thats too small to recognize.Yea your bad alright, bad mentally.You morons wonder why you stay in trouble all the time,get a job, become honest and trustworthy and get pants that fit and see if things don't look up.
Ralphy Boy

Forney, TX

#124 Apr 17, 2010
This has to be the stupidest string I have ever read. Have you nothing else to do? Who cares that they think they are tough? What difference does it make? A 38 can level the playing field in a second dummy. This is so ridge runner stupid.
no name

Louisville, KY

#125 Apr 19, 2010
Ricky Marrapodi and his wife are the baddest pair in town I would hate to have fight both of them at the same time she knocked kayla buis out in one punch and lynz and jenna pissed her pants over sonya.
undertaker

London, KY

#126 Apr 20, 2010
deedee wrote:
Don't know for sure, but I hear Greg Martin's a handful. Though I did watch his bro Kevin get his nose broke in Clementsville by little Elwood Sheene. Now that was funny.
shit all greg martin knows is to lie and tell on people kevins got heart but hes a scared little boy
New Law

Willacoochee, GA

#127 Apr 20, 2010
no name wrote:
Ricky Marrapodi and his wife are the baddest pair in town I would hate to have fight both of them at the same time she knocked kayla buis out in one punch and lynz and jenna pissed her pants over sonya.
You must be a freak of nature.To still have this mentality.Just watch the news.Their is going to be a BIG change for Bullies out there...Look at the little 15 year old boy.laying in a hospital burn unit,and the lil girl in a coma.Where some idiot threw gas on the boy for being small,and the girl.Tried to keep a 17 year old boy away from this 12 year old girl.Yea you bullie bad asses.Their is a place for you.Prison and Hell.Eat some more drugs and booze,and get brave.people are standing up against ignorance,and evil.Turn the tv on.if u have one.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#128 Apr 20, 2010
new name for the baddest guy, -- Inmate.
pacifist

Eureka, IL

#129 Apr 20, 2010
New Law wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a freak of nature.To still have this mentality.Just watch the news.Their is going to be a BIG change for Bullies out there...Look at the little 15 year old boy.laying in a hospital burn unit,and the lil girl in a coma.Where some idiot threw gas on the boy for being small,and the girl.Tried to keep a 17 year old boy away from this 12 year old girl.Yea you bullie bad asses.Their is a place for you.Prison and Hell.Eat some more drugs and booze,and get brave.people are standing up against ignorance,and evil.Turn the tv on.if u have one.
hell yea! my whole youth i was scared and bullied by people.i was terrified of going to school.im in my 40s now, i look back at all those hard asses that used to pick on me. theyre either dead, in prison, or so cooked from the dope they took for years that they look 65.wake up....hard asses are the losers of the world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Girls Basketball 1 hr 4 sure 37
scottie phelps 6 hr ashley 2
Jobs 16 hr that girl 6
Run Mayor Brown out of Town 17 hr help liberty grow 95
charles wahl and melinda Bernard brown Wed bobbi 6
Thoughts on Taylor Smallwood? Wed chirs 7
just more thieves and dope and pill heads Wed still tired and w... 7
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Liberty

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"