Judy Vance for Circuit Judge

Judy Vance for Circuit Judge

There are 57 comments on the www.facebook.com story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Judy Vance for Circuit Judge . In it, www.facebook.com reports that:

Judy is a life-long resident of Adair County. She graduated from Adair County High School in 1995 and began attending Lindsey Wilson College. She is a graduate of Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, MI. After obtaining a law degree, she returned to home to help the people of this area. Judy has been married to Patrick Vance for 17 years. They have three children: Courtney (9), Kaylee (4) , and Chloe (2). She is an active member of the Glensfork United Methodist Church. EXPERIENCE: *Previously served as a Law Clerk to Circuit Judge James G. Weddle. *Previously served as Assistant Commonwealth Attorney for Adair & Casey Co *Currently in 7th year of private practice - where she has actively handled a large variety of cases including divorce, custody, personal injury, criminal defense, land disputes, debt collection, bankruptcy, and civil litigation. Judy has spent countless hours as an advocate for children in neglect and abuse cases. She has served as the attorney for the Board of Directors of the Lake Cumberland Children's Advocacy Center. She currently serves on the Citizens Advisory Council for the Adair Youth Development Center and has done so since 2008. Judy's goal is to serve the people of Adair & Casey Counties by providing an open ear, genuine heart, and informed legal mind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.facebook.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Angela Angela LeeLee

Versailles, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Ms Vance's background and experience sound perfect for the job! She has my vote!
White Trash

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Hope she doesn't pay alot for her campaign. Wright has this locked up already. Unless Ms. Vance can come up with an extra 2500 Baptist votes. She's done in this County. Hopefully Adair will not vote for him.
SingleDad

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Does anyone know more about either one of these people running for judge? With either one be a bit more considerate when it comes to fathers and visitation,etc than Weddle?
Jade

North Ridgeville, OH

#4 Sep 15, 2012
I know that you can't get Judy to do anything. See if she calls you back.
hmmm

Versailles, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2012
will she help get child support? i doubt it!
vote

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Vote for B Wright!!!
Angela Angela LeeLee

Versailles, KY

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Well I said I would post here if Judy Vance returned my phone message - and she did! Nice lady! She told me she will have a table at the Apple Festival for anyone who wishes to stop by and learn more about her campaign.
Jimmy

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Vote for Brian Wright.I went to school with him, he let me off for Meth charges. He is a stand up guy. This Judy Vance will throw all of us Casey County drug dealers in Jail. Vote for my buddy Brian Wright.
seen

Versailles, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2012
she looked pretty hot in the paper
Angela Angela LeeLee

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Why would Brin Wright let you off meth charges?
Mike

Versailles, KY

#11 Sep 22, 2012
Angela Angela LeeLee wrote:
Why would Brin Wright let you off meth charges?
Brian wouldnt let him off,nor any other county attorney,unless the person who goes by jimmy is an informant,guess what happens to informants when there through useing them.
nope

Murray, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2012
vote wrote:
Vote for B Wright!!!
nuts
IKNOWNOTHING

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Brian wouldnt let him off,nor any other county attorney,unless the person who goes by jimmy is an informant,guess what happens to informants when there through useing them.
They become Circuit Court Judges? LOL
Mike

Versailles, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2012
IKNOWNOTHING wrote:
<quoted text>
They become Circuit Court Judges? LOL
TOO FUNNY,
sam i am

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2012
Looking like B Wright is gonna be the winner
vote vote vote

Murray, KY

#17 Sep 23, 2012
sam i am wrote:
Looking like B Wright is gonna be the winner
Not a chance!!
Satisfied

Lexington, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2012
Why is the people of Casey County asleep to the fact that it is not Justice when you have people the the system who are related. God help you if the establishment in Liberty is against you for whatever the reason. You can see this going on right now, some get prosecuted for crimes, while others walk for the same crime??? Ask yourself why people that do get prosecuted for a crime, but depending on their social status with the Liberty cronies, they walk because the prosecutor is weak, or chit chats with people in the county that could possibly be jurors, to be sure that he gets his desired out come!!!! Did you know that Brian Wright is still doing his job as prosecutor, how can he in good conscious sit as a judge against someone who he sought an indictment against... Fair justice for all, I think the answer is NO!!!!!!
Angela Lee

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2012
From what I have seen Judy Vance has a good chance of winning. Having read her legal background and spoken with her I am convinced she is the right person for this job.
history

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Angela Lee wrote:
From what I have seen Judy Vance has a good chance of winning. Having read her legal background and spoken with her I am convinced she is the right person for this job.
Topix opinions are not a good judge of a political race. For this reason I will say Wright will win.
sad

United States

#21 Sep 23, 2012
She can't win casey county over . Sad but true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here for a good time 1 hr Lawless 3
Food for Thought 1 hr Homer 2
Brad Vaughn 2 hr cool 6
Waterpark in Liberty ? 2 hr know the facts 13
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jagoe 844
Jazmine and Jevon 6 hr Worried 8
Need confidential informants names? 18 hr pedro 20

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages