Women with Savvy
wondering

Versailles, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Does anyone know more about this group? I'm new to the area and I got on the woman's website but it's really confusing (I think her name is Catherine Stout). There are support gruops listed all over the place on it but I can't follow what she does or what the group does. Someone told me it is the same woman who worked at the library and was selling Avon.

Any of you members? I'm a telecommuting business woman at home and looking to join a woman's group for real conversations and consciousness raising. No domestic or homemaker crap.

Thank you!
CASEY MAN OF MEN

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2012
WOMEN WITH SAVY? WE AINT GOT ANY IN THIS COUNTY BUT U MITE FIND SOME IN DANVILLE OR LEXINGTON BUT NOT HEAR AND WHO IS THE STOUT WOMAN I NEVER HEARD OF HER.
Lady Belle

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2012
I believe your talking about the woman that is married to the Staat man who runs the chamber of commerce.
Too funny

Versailles, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2012
What is savvy? Is that like when you spread on body creams?
Lady Belle

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Too Funny your too funny. Maybe shes selling body creams if shes doing the avon stuff.
so so suave

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2012
VIC's savvy!!! HaHaHa
Lady Belle

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2012
What you mean Vics savvy?
wondering

Versailles, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
Does anyone know more about this group? I'm new to the area and I got on the woman's website but it's really confusing (I think her name is Catherine Stout). There are support gruops listed all over the place on it but I can't follow what she does or what the group does. Someone told me it is the same woman who worked at the library and was selling Avon.
Any of you members? I'm a telecommuting business woman at home and looking to join a woman's group for real conversations and consciousness raising. No domestic or homemaker crapn
Thank you!
we have wwomen we no teeth and CLAP
Gator

Waynesburg, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>we have wwomen we no teeth and CLAP
Casey full of Greers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember boo when you vote 14 min Curious 2
Missing person 15 min Curious 3
camper 1 hr Trump 3
Political Forum 7 hr bobNtom show 12
Casey County Clerk 9 hr Clerktobe 73
ufo over dunville 17 hr TorchridgeDevil 4
Attn Sheriff Signs 18 hr let it be 19

Liberty Jobs

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages