Family Dollar

Since: Jan 08

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2008
what does any one know about this place?
plzz

Greenup, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2008
You've run down 3 business on here and take up for 1. hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm

Since: Jan 08

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2008
Asking about a place is not running it down. Geeessshhhh, I heard that this store might move to another building down town. Besides this entire forum was probably created by every business in cc. Look at the free publicity they all get. Good or bad, people will rush in to be just plain nosey, then end up buying stuff they really didn't go in for but since they were there any way. Don't believe me though, go through all 9 pages of this gossip your self.

Since: Nov 07

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2008
I'd like to see the hole in the wall fixed in the front of that store, where the carts are. It would look a lot better if it was covered. The insulation in the wall is showing. Haven't heard if it's moving though. It shouldn't, they have a good location rt on the bypass.
Crazy County

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2008
I shop a lot at Family Dollar. Reasonable prices. Courteous workers.
man

Forsan, TX

#7 Feb 19, 2008
its a dollar store
Pissed

Bradfordsville, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2008
I was in the family dollar store and one of my 20 dollar bills fell on the floor by the register and i know it was mine cause im poor and only had two of them and she says that the 20 must have fell out of the register and would NOT give it back .well that has been 8 months ago and my no one in my family or myself have ever stepped foot in that place again.. Bernice and that bitc* that stole 20 dollars deserve to rot in hell because they are nothing but Theives!!!!!!!! charollette was the other womans name....so beware!!
Duder

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2008
Pissed wrote:
I was in the family dollar store and one of my 20 dollar bills fell on the floor by the register and i know it was mine cause im poor and only had two of them and she says that the 20 must have fell out of the register and would NOT give it back .well that has been 8 months ago and my no one in my family or myself have ever stepped foot in that place again.. Bernice and that bitc* that stole 20 dollars deserve to rot in hell because they are nothing but Theives!!!!!!!! charollette was the other womans name....so beware!!
Bernice? Isn't that the swinger from the other thread? Sounds like that chick will do anything for a dolla!
Nic

Kathleen, GA

#10 Mar 12, 2008
How about the cashier or assistant manager Penny. Is she one of the passmores from passmore village.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strapon fun (Aug '15) 4 hr hmmmm 2
Garianna Schnatz 6 hr Photographer21 9
Liberty's GAS System Costs City $10K Cash; but ... 11 hr knightwolf 36
Black haired girl driving new black Mega Dodge 12 hr billy the kidd 23
Casey County Apple Festival 2017 13 hr I smell tranny fluid 2
Hardee's 13 hr Hempstead 7
What's worse (Nov '16) 16 hr Lostandfound 297

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance