Anti xtian bitch

Fort Worth, TX

#228 Apr 5, 2012
Curious2 wrote:
u go on on on on about the same old stuff u r very limited,oh don't know to spell u r a fkn hore u r the mindless bitch and u get on here and just prove it your self. it seems that phoenix and hb has to have a big bully to back them up you r Pathetic,now u know why nobody pay's u attention. u just proved it how dumb u really r.lmao
actually YOU go on about th same stuff! Go re read everything you mindless fk! A hore? Haha what's wrong cant spell it? Wtf does a whore have to do w anything you retard!? I don't have to prove sh*t to anyone, unless you wanna come tell me in person then I will prove to you how much of a stupid person you are! Your the pathetic little person. HB don't need sh*t, he's a real man and can handle whatever he needs or wants to. Unlike you, I'm sure getting on these little Internet fights make you actually feel a bigger person inside to compensate for the little dick you have. Does it make u feel like you have bigger balls? Lol! I bet you are the outcast of your family arnt you? Did you sexually molest your sibling? Or fantasize about your mother sucking your cock off? What about your father raping your sister? You know they do have help for ppl like you. And meds ........ Maybe you should call today?
Anti xtian bitch

Fort Worth, TX

#229 Apr 5, 2012
Curious is curious how big his mothers puss hole is ....... U need help! Your not supposed to get hard and aroused by that sh*t man!!!!!!!! Fk!
Clyde

Stanton, KY

#230 Apr 5, 2012
. rorrim eht esu ot evah ton dna kcehc lleps esu dluoc uoy sdrowkcab fo daetsni drawrof etorw uoy fI
Clyde

Stanton, KY

#231 Apr 5, 2012
! OAFML
Hellbilly deluxe

Dallas, TX

#233 Apr 6, 2012
Curious2 wrote:
u go on on on on about the same old stuff u r very limited,oh don't know to spell u r a fkn hore u r the mindless bitch and u get on here and just prove it your self. it seems that phoenix and hb has to have a big bully to back them up you r Pathetic,now u know why nobody pay's u attention. u just proved it how dumb u really r.lmao
I cant wait for the demons i have summoned for you. They love feeble minded fks like yourself. You first started the rude remarks and that gives me grounds to return the negativity to you. Enjoy
Hellbilly deluxe

Dallas, TX

#234 Apr 6, 2012
Clyde wrote:
. rorrim eht esu ot evah ton dna kcehc lleps esu dluoc uoy sdrowkcab fo daetsni drawrof etorw uoy fI
So you went to the dollar store and bought you a mirror. Hmm. Interesting. Did you see the dumb fks reflection in it? Yea, that was you. I only made it easy for you dumba$$. Anyone can write backward. If i chose to write it in latin you would probably have migrains from thinking too hard thus causing yourself injury. Or i could write it in theban script but you cant get that on a mobile unit. Or akkadian but you more than likely dont know what that is either. Maybe you should stop thinking all together you are only going to cause yourself a lot of pain. Heres you one that i will write forwards. Atheni befl yad ytakto slade monkno astia willter yrmin angivy niter. Ywilken fedred onrg. Stete. 
Anti xtian bitch

Fort Worth, TX

#235 Apr 7, 2012
The pathetic thing is ..... He did use a mirror.
pɹɐ&#647 ;ǝɹ noʎ sıɥ&#647 ; ʇnoqɐ ʍoɥ
thats so lame

Lexington, KY

#236 Apr 7, 2012
I feel better knowing I believe in God, not in witches or ghost, voodoo, all that crap is crap. Just work of the devil and anyone who believes in it is dumber than a box of rocks. You are just trying to get attention. Cant u find something else to entertain us with.
Lol

Washington, DC

#237 Apr 7, 2012
thats so lame wrote:
I feel better knowing I believe in God, not in witches or ghost, voodoo, all that crap is crap. Just work of the devil and anyone who believes in it is dumber than a box of rocks. You are just trying to get attention. Cant u find something else to entertain us with.
I think you are lame and dumber than a box of rocks for believing in your god. No proof of what you believe. You just accept it is real because you have been told it is real.

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#238 Apr 7, 2012
thats so lame wrote:
Proof that Christians are hypocritical!

"Judge not lest ye be judged"
Fairy

Bowie, MD

#239 Apr 8, 2012
Hellbilly deluxe wrote:
I like your way of thinking phoenix. I also have cherokee heritage as well. I feel that is where some of my healing gifts on the spiritual level originate. If you or anyone else has any questions on luciferian witchcraft fire away and i will answer to the best of my knowledge. If i dont know then i will be honest and say so
healing abilities? Lmao
Fairy

Bowie, MD

#240 Apr 8, 2012
Hellbilly deluxe wrote:
<quoted text>I cant wait for the demons i have summoned for you. They love feeble minded fks like yourself. You first started the rude remarks and that gives me grounds to return the negativity to you. Enjoy
Lmao this shit is toooo funny
Hellbilly deluxe

Lewisville, TX

#241 Apr 8, 2012
thats so lame wrote:
You must be one of those gullable types. Yes i see it. You believe everything anyone tells you. So a preacher or priest tells you theres a jesus or god you believe it. So then if chicken little tells you the sky is falling you are going to believe it. If i tell you that your christian ancestors savagely slaughtered many many people just because they didnt want to believe in your religious brainwashing, you believe me. It is true. They burned men women and children in england. They hung them in salem massachusetts during the witch trials. Did that all justify murdering innocent people just because they didnt want to follow like lost sheep. Or believe in god or jesus. If all the witches atheists and other nonchristians nonreligious ppl were to start doing what was done to the witches and other nonfollowers the army would be brought in and more innocent ppl would be slaughtered. Witchcraft was here centuries before chritstianity was even a dirty thought. And it will continue to stay. In america theres freedom of religion and not just the ones you like. I personally am anti-religious. I follow no one. I follow myself. Put yourself in another man's shoes for just five minutes. If you were the loved one of the person being burned at the stake and had to stand and watch them and smell their burning flesh you would hate the ones who did it. All because your loved one or yourself were a witch. Now imagine yourself being the one fixing to be hung. The rope. You sitting on a horse. Then the snapping of the horsewhip and the snapping of your..... Well you get the idea. Why dont you percecute yourself cause of being guilty of murdering your own free will
Fairy

Bowie, MD

#242 Apr 8, 2012
Hellbilly deluxe wrote:
<quoted text>I cant wait for the demons i have summoned for you. They love feeble minded fks like yourself. You first started the rude remarks and that gives me grounds to return the negativity to you. Enjoy
This just gets better and better
Hellbilly deluxe

Lewisville, TX

#243 Apr 8, 2012
Fairy wrote:
<quoted text> healing abilities? Lmao
Yes healing abilities. You know the helping the sick. Helping to heal their illnesses. Were do you think your modern medicines originated from. Herbs and potions and to perform crystal magik. If with the use of the herbs and crystal are used with positive energy and i "will" it to happen it will. Sometimes it happens instantaniously sometimes it take a little while. And the person being healed has to put out the same energy. Indian medicine men were and still are valued. Same goes for the witch who helps can also reverse it. But that is always avoided because of karma but sometimes is necassary too
Hellbilly deluxe

Lewisville, TX

#244 Apr 8, 2012
Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>This just gets better and better
So do you believe in curses. You should.
Fairy

Bowie, MD

#245 Apr 8, 2012
Oh my I think the herb u are smoking is better than what I'm smoking . I get all that I have a grandfather half Cherokee and also a grandmother. But you are really a little touched just sayin .... U are hilarious
Fairy

Bowie, MD

#246 Apr 8, 2012
Hellbilly deluxe wrote:
<quoted text>So do you believe in curses. You should.
Oh I believe I just don't BELIEVE you will be the one to curse me lmao
Fairy

Bowie, MD

#247 Apr 8, 2012
Hellbilly deluxe wrote:
<quoted text>So do you believe in curses. You should.
You or your demons
Hmm

Stanton, KY

#248 Apr 8, 2012
Hellbilly deluxe wrote:
Good thing they stay isolated to flying around in your head !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin denson 4 hr Honest 34
Tip Top Contracting 5 hr Lack of a Free Press 5
Crossroads (Jan '14) 6 hr Intheknow 3
samantha and scottie phelps (May '13) 9 hr yeaman 16
who got busted today with 40 pounds of pot? 10 hr jaycee 21
need help 10 hr try this 2
Children drinking alcohol 13 hr marlene 4
More from around the web

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE