Luciferian witchcraft
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Hellbilly deluxe

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2012
Why do christians get to worship freely and we still after all these years in a so called free nation still get ridiculed and have to keep our beliefs underground
Hellbilly deluxe

Garland, TX

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Whats the matter ky ppl. Have u not the balls to conversate in this. Fellow luciferians u need to come out and stand up for your right to freedom of religion. Dont let the bible belt constrict you any longer.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 19, 2012
Its because your EVIL stupid!
OHHELL

Wayland, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2012
Pick up your laptop man and get the hell out of your bunker .
Hellbilly deluxe

Garland, TX

#5 Mar 20, 2012
We are not evil. Im not judging chritstians why do u judge us. We have families and love our children like everyone else. Perhaps i see christians as being the evil ones. In the middle ages christians burned men women and children at the stake for being witches or accused of being witches. In america they hung them, thus the salem witch trials. Thats pure evil if u ask me. Why? Because we use herbs and oils to annoint for healing and blessing. Hollywood makes me laugh. They do give us bad names. We dont eat children like the old wives tales. We dont sacrifice live animals for we cherish life in its entirity. We respect and love nature for nature is within us all. The cures for illness are given to us by nature. Ive looked at your materials such as the bible. In the old testament your god ordered his ppl to murder others for their land. They pillaged thru the lands killing villages and their ppl, even their animals. Thats evil. And your jesus was killed by your own ppl. Thats evil. You dont hear of witches starting wars either. You ppl have holy wars all the time. And destroy nature in the process. Plus your kind took the sacred forests from ancient druids for your own personal gain. Thats evil. Listen, i dont judge christians. I challenge you to do some research on the truth about witches and not what your church teaches. True knowledge. I dont ask or expect any to practice it just get some smarts on it befor u judge it
Hellbilly deluxe

Garland, TX

#6 Mar 20, 2012
Im sure the story of how we sacrifice animals is one stereotype that plagues us. The truth behind it is common as the man who butchers his cattle for winter meat. Witches have festivals when they butcher their winter meat. Especially in times of old. The festival was held to bless the spirit of the animal for our food. And to bless nature for providing us the animals for food. They slaughtered thei livestock to prepare the meat for winter storage. Thus when others saw this festivity they automatically assumed it was an evil practice. Whats so evil about eating.
OHHELL

Wayland, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Christians done all that ? You missed something you need to read again . You ain't no witch either you just want to be . LOL I doubt that you know what a witch is . Of course to you this would only be a fairy tale , But for others that are interested a witch is defined in 1st Samuel 28 . Now there is you a real witch ! You need to keep practicing . I have had enough !
Lol

Herndon, VA

#8 Mar 20, 2012
You are never going to get these close minded people to believe in your rights. They believe America is founded in Christianity not religious freedom. I believe you have the right to worship anyway you choose. There are laws protecting you now as well. If you are threatened or a crime is committed against you because of your beluga or lifestyle the federal gov can prosecute as a hate crime.
Hellbilly deluxe

Garland, TX

#9 Mar 20, 2012
OHHELL wrote:
Christians done all that ? You missed something you need to read again . You ain't no witch either you just want to be . LOL I doubt that you know what a witch is . Of course to you this would only be a fairy tale , But for others that are interested a witch is defined in 1st Samuel 28 . Now there is you a real witch ! You need to keep practicing . I have had enough !
listen twinkle toes. Yes christians did all that. Yes i am a witch. U just afraid of witches cause u dont know what witchcraft is about. Solomon was a witch. He governed 72 demons to build the temple. Thats witchcraft my friend.byou have had enough. Enough of what. This was only a conversation. Guess it offended the weak minded. Read michael w. ford's luciferian witchcraft, which is one of much literature i use. You will see that im a genuine witch. Egyptian book of the dead. Necronomicon. Egyptian book of life. Kabbalah. Witch moon, by michael w. ford. Thats only a few my friend. The bible was written by men telling good stories around a campfire. This nation wasnt founded on christianity, it was founded on free masonry. 52 out of 54 who signed the declaration of independence were masons. Heres a little sample since u say im not a witch, Zazas zazas nasatanadas diabolus infernum llama a tu llama a tus. Sweet dreams.
Anti xtian bitch

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2012
American-1 wrote:
Its because your EVIL stupid!
Evil? Your the one fkn little boys in the church. Now that's evil.
Anti xtian bitch

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2012
OHHELL wrote:
He is a witch.... Same as I... Thanks to me I showed him the truth and he saw it for himself. At least he is open and real instead of a fake reader that believes in false idols and a book that was written by drunk fks that stole real stories and twisted them. NOW THAT'S RELIGON FOLKS! Ha!
Pattycake

Lexington, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2012
I have always been interested in witchcraft, but who do u ask?? Who do u talk to?? Everyone is afraid!! I live in Campbellsville and if they new u even wanted to know about it, they would run me out..
Anti xtian bitch

Azle, TX

#13 Mar 20, 2012
Pattycake wrote:
I have always been interested in witchcraft, but who do u ask?? Who do u talk to?? Everyone is afraid!! I live in Campbellsville and if they new u even wanted to know about it, they would run me out..
Witchcraft is very awesome and if u have always been drawn to it then you are a natural. I moved to ky for 6 months and they ran me out lol! I will never live there again! Or you can move.... Lol
Hellbilly deluxe

Azle, TX

#14 Mar 20, 2012
Hi pattycake. I grew up in ky. It was a sad thing too. I always knew i was different from everyone i knew including my family. I even tried the church thing a few times. I knew i didnt belong there. At the age of 16 is when i decided what to do about it. I began practicing satanism. Satanism is not what christians say it is. Its self deification. That wasnt for me either. I kept my true self hidden from the crap they teach u in the churches. It sucked cause i had to live a lie to keep from getting ridiculed. I put it off till i met my wife. We met on myspace four years ago. I saw on her profile that she was a witch. Then i moved out of ky to be with my soulmate. Finally i was free to be me. With her help i discovered what was the real inner self. Check out raymund buckland's complete book of witchcraft. You will find its a wonderful book for beginners. Simply because u need to know a lot of basic things before jumping into the craft. If need you can ask questions here. Since we dont know each other this be safe for both of us so we can remain annonymous
OHHELL

Wayland, KY

#15 Mar 21, 2012
Hellbilly deluxe wrote:
<quoted text> listen twinkle toes. Yes christians did all that. Yes i am a witch. U just afraid of witches cause u dont know what witchcraft is about. Solomon was a witch. He governed 72 demons to build the temple. Thats witchcraft my friend.byou have had enough. Enough of what. This was only a conversation. Guess it offended the weak minded. Read michael w. ford's luciferian witchcraft, which is one of much literature i use. You will see that im a genuine witch. Egyptian book of the dead. Necronomicon. Egyptian book of life. Kabbalah. Witch moon, by michael w. ford. Thats only a few my friend. The bible was written by men telling good stories around a campfire. This nation wasnt founded on christianity, it was founded on free masonry. 52 out of 54 who signed the declaration of independence were masons. Heres a little sample since u say im not a witch, Zazas zazas nasatanadas diabolus infernum llama a tu llama a tus. Sweet dreams.
Well ditty boo dop dow to you to hellbilly delux . And i slept well thank you very much . Wow what a turn of events from a previous post of yours about love and all that going on . If you want to be a witch so be it . Free masons huh ? you can be that to if you like . What has that got to do with anything ? If you are still all bent out of shape over something in the bible nobody is pushing it on you . You don't like it don't read it your thought's about it are wrong simple as that . I will be watching for you to fly by on your broom . Maybe then i can buy it .
Lol

Herndon, VA

#16 Mar 21, 2012
OHHELL wrote:
<quoted text>Well ditty boo dop dow to you to hellbilly delux . And i slept well thank you very much . Wow what a turn of events from a previous post of yours about love and all that going on . If you want to be a witch so be it . Free masons huh ? you can be that to if you like . What has that got to do with anything ? If you are still all bent out of shape over something in the bible nobody is pushing it on you . You don't like it don't read it your thought's about it are wrong simple as that . I will be watching for you to fly by on your broom . Maybe then i can buy it .
Care to prove how he is wrong about the bible?
Hellbilly deluxe

Azle, TX

#17 Mar 21, 2012
Look ohhell. I didnt come on here to argue about religion. Or even have a religious war. Thats for christians and anyone that follows the "god" concept. The original idea was that its a constitutional right to practice any "religion" that fulfills ones life. Mine is witchcraft. Yours im assuming is christianity. I do get defensive about how christians did and still do to those who doesnt believe in all that. But hey who am i to judge. Im a peaceful person by nature. I do respect others beliefs. Another is that i do expect the same respect. And yes a lot of christians do try to force feed their beliefs on others. Their attempts may be more fruitful if they didnt take that approach. You wear a cross to symbolize your protection and faith i wear a pentegram for protection as well. Thats not a evil symbol either. Its been used for thousands of years for protection against evil or bad karma. Each point represents the elements earth air fire water and spirit which is all of nature. Celestial and physical. Try my challenge. You dont have to practice witchcraft nor do i push it upon you. I just try and get ppl to see it from another point of view and like i said not what the church teaches you. Witchcraft is a beautiful art. While there is some seemingly dark aspects of the craft there is equally light. That doesnt mean it is evil. I have talked with christians before about this and put them to my little challenge. And even though they didnt practice nor convert to witchcraft (never my intentions) they gained knowledge of something they didnt understand and realized that we are no different than you. We are all human. Living human lives. We all have beliefs whether it be a jesus or a magick. Peace is what we all want. We all share earth so why not just live here and be happy no matter what we believe in. Peace my friend. Blessed be
OHHELL

Wayland, KY

#18 Mar 21, 2012
Niether did i . Was you not the one crying about equal time and the like ? And no i do not care to discuss about where he is wrong ? I am not the one trying to sell corn either but i am watching .
OHHELL

Wayland, KY

#19 Mar 21, 2012
Maybe i will reconsider for a moment . What happened to the witch and what did she do after fullfilling what was requested of her in 2nd Samuel ? Or did that just pass you by ?
Anti xtian bitch

United States

#20 Mar 21, 2012
OHHELL wrote:
Maybe i will reconsider for a moment . What happened to the witch and what did she do after fullfilling what was requested of her in 2nd Samuel ? Or did that just pass you by ?
Ain't no such thing as 2nd samuel.... No such thing ... None of its true... Sounds to me like you have to be right at everything. I bet you have to be that way to make yourself feel better in life cause u are really a lame, stupid being.... Let's believe in a fake book and do what Jesus tells me so I won't burn in a made up HELL! I guarentee you this... U take every fkn thing away around u but a mirror... U cry to your Jesus lord n saviour to answer u... I bet the mirrored image will answer you before any imaginary object of self deification will......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adrian lawless talking back (Jan '09) 1 hr Brandiyabitches 23
Tarter VS Tarter 5 hr Stu 26
who is the biggest liar in casey co (Jun '10) 6 hr Butterbutt 253
tarters gate how or why get a loan 8 hr Lilly 29
show me ur papers 9 hr nwa 19
jail proceedures 9 hr info 2
Casey county LGBTQ 10 hr Leddy 4
Poll Should Josh Tarter Go To Prison For Drugs? (Aug '08) 17 hr Pauper 53

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web