First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ACTIONSDECISONSC ONSQUENCE

Lexington, KY

#21 Dec 1, 2012
Daughter wrote:
I wrote a 5 pg essay pretty much on the truth, that you didnt tell. You can rant on all you want about whatever you want but me you and god knows the truth. God told me not to play your game you are full of so much hate, Hate is a demon itself in disguise i will continue to pray for you and hope that you give yourself to christ. There is only a few things im gonna tell u, me and my husband have been together 18 months married 11 months do the math yourself. i havent spoke to david since april he is a pervert much like ur other boyfriends... i kept chris up for a long time he didnt break my heart like you wanted him too, i up and left tired of paying all the bills for him and paying for his drug habit and gas so he could go see his girlfriend that was a roommate thing more than anything... you can try to make yourself believe anything you want there is no reason to try to tell you the truth because you only believe what you wanna believe and always have god will even forgive you but you have to ask... i wish you so much happiness and anthony too... but i am so much better off without you and your drama in my life... i could get on here and rant about things you havent even told the truth about in regards to the whole family but i will just keep that to myself cuz god knows and you know... I thank you for the life you given me it has made me a much more better person i love you so much you will never know i just hope and pray you go to heaven that is the one thing that bothers me most i hope you have a merry christmas and a good long life im sure you regret saying awful things to me in the past as i do to you. please learn to forgive ppl and move on you will be much more happier if you do. i know i am rick is my soul mate and i wish you could of met him. you would of been invited to wedding but you hadnt spoke to me in over a year let along all the hateful mean things you had said to me. but i forgive you and love you hope you find a way to put all the hate behind you one day and live a happy joyful life and know that you are in my and several others prayers... love always
God will forgive me but I have to ask for it. HMMM telling my side. The truth. Phone number is the same as always been. Live where always have what was your excuse then. Reminder three mothers days with out word from you, but David had your presence on last 3 father's days. What's a matter too good to come to Casey Co. HMMM Maybe your forgive me for not coming to see you on the past 3 mothers days. You could get on here rant about things I have n't told the truth about in regards to the whole family. Lay it to it. Nothing that hasn't been done to me through yrs of bashing on here by who? HMM David and few that help him and few put their two cents in. Question for ya was you in on the bashing of other people good people because of their acquiescent with me along with your grandmother.

Lexington, KY

#22 Dec 1, 2012
Daughter wrote:
I wrote a 5 pg essay pretty much on the truth, that you didnt tell. You can rant on all you want about whatever you want but me you and god knows the truth. God told me not to play your game you are full of so much hate, Hate is a demon itself in disguise i will continue to pray for you and hope that you give yourself to christ. There is only a few things im gonna tell u, me and my husband have been together 18 months married 11 months do the math yourself. i havent spoke to david since april he is a pervert much like ur other boyfriends... i kept chris up for a long time he didnt break my heart like you wanted him too, i up and left tired of paying all the bills for him and paying for his drug habit and gas so he could go see his girlfriend that was a roommate thing more than anything... you can try to make yourself believe anything you want there is no reason to try to tell you the truth because you only believe what you wanna believe and always have god will even forgive you but you have to ask... i wish you so much happiness and anthony too... but i am so much better off without you and your drama in my life... i could get on here and rant about things you havent even told the truth about in regards to the whole family but i will just keep that to myself cuz god knows and you know... I thank you for the life you given me it has made me a much more better person i love you so much you will never know i just hope and pray you go to heaven that is the one thing that bothers me most i hope you have a merry christmas and a good long life im sure you regret saying awful things to me in the past as i do to you. please learn to forgive ppl and move on you will be much more happier if you do. i know i am rick is my soul mate and i wish you could of met him. you would of been invited to wedding but you hadnt spoke to me in over a year let along all the hateful mean things you had said to me. but i forgive you and love you hope you find a way to put all the hate behind you one day and live a happy joyful life and know that you are in my and several others prayers... love always
You know what I have put all the hurt behind me not hate get it right. Hope one day I can live a happy and joyful life. I live a happy and joyful life everyday. Not perfect make the best of it. Cause again life is what you make it.Make it beautiful. NO I will not be calling you nor will I be visiting you and again as before you know where I,m at.

Lexington, KY

#23 Dec 1, 2012
I've heard that hackers might install keystroke logging software on my computer via the Internet. What is it? And how can I stop it?

Keystroke logging software is just what it sounds like: it keeps track of everything you type on your computer keyboard. It is used by cybercriminals and regular people alike. Parents use it to spy on children, spouses spy on each other, and employers monitor employees. And yes, hackers may try to install keystroke logging software on a personal computer if they can gain access.
A firewall and up-to-date anti-malware software offer some protection, and you can get anti-keystroke logging software as well.
You can also keep hackers from finding what they're looking for: passwords and credit card numbers you enter at e-commerce sites. There is software that stores passwords and credit-card numbers and enters them automatically. Or, take advantage of the fact that keystroke loggers don't track your mouse. For instance, enter the first three letters of your password, then enter three incorrect letters, then use your mouse to select those and type the correct ones over them (without pressing "delete"). This causes your password to appear three characters longer than it really is.
Copyright (c) 2010 Studio One Networks. All rights reserved

And this is for anyone who thinks this is impossible or can't be done. And as always take care have a nice day.
Goliath

Brownsville, TN

#24 Dec 1, 2012
ACTIONSDECISONSCONSQUENCE wrote:
whazzup
Somerset, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#113 hrs ago
I challenge your mother to give me a reach around and lick my balls while playing hop crotch with one leg in the air
ugly
Lexington, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#312 hrs ago
you just showed your ignorance
softy
Lexington, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#412 hrs ago
I wonder if the birdbrains such as 'whazzup' reads their threads and think; What a fool was I!!!!!!
whazzup
Somerset, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#510 hrs ago
no i just think you all are boreing as fck and there is nothing interesting on here other than whos doin who and whos cookin meth so lightin the fck up fool and grab a sense of humor while your at it you deff need one i bet your a joy to be around lord love your hearts couldnt crack a smile leta long get cracked but maybe you seriously need to get laid or smoke some grass hell why not do both .?
Nicholasville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#66 min ago
whazzup wrote:
I challenge your mother to give me a reach around and lick my balls while playing hop crotch with one leg in the air
ACTIONSDECIONSCONSQUENC
Keep playing your game using her numb to it and have been for a long long time. LOL Do you think I don't know that your still hacking into my facebook computer on a regular basics even after everything I try to keep you out. Why do you think I put lot stuff on it for. LOL You talk about balls why don't you have the balls to put your name to it. David Santee.
Really Dude! You can copy and paste. WOOOOOWHOOOO your a genius.Just goes to show you are a fuktard!If this was your way of showing your intelligence level.Then well done..You Did it.CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!(APP LAUDING)...THANK YOU David for clearing all this sh!t up and setting us straight...Your friend forever~ Goliath
whazzup

Brownsville, TN

#25 Dec 1, 2012
Now Listen Here Lady! I thought you was David..I AM NOT DAVID!!! SO F*K YOU....And have a wonderful day David or whatever your name is!

Lexington, KY

#26 Dec 2, 2012
Here some more of David Santee handy work I don't care who believes it could go on and on copy paste more more of his garbage but whats the point. A dash of common sense can and will go a long ways. Does it add up does it make sense. And lot of lessons in life. A lot of lessons dealing with a hacker and trying to stop it. Learning to deal with it. Well at least this time you posted here so didn't have to copy and paste. And at least you didn't call me a B!tch graduated from the B word hun. LOL Oh but you did tell me [email protected] you Do you really think that bothers me?

IDK
United States
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1Yesterday

Its not the size of the boat, its the motion in the ocean.
james
United States
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#22 hrs ago

I like big boat ;)

Lexington, KY

#27 Dec 2, 2012
Rebecca weather it was one month or seven months doesn't matter. Goes both ways doesn't it? It doesn't change nothing else. If you ever learned anything from me this is what I hope Wish it was. That a Home is Built With Four Walls, Three Words, Two Hearts, One Love, NOT Lies, Dishonesty, Deceitfulness. Or anything else in life. Love ya always will. Go read Proverbs 4:23. KJV is keep thy heart with all dilligence for out of it are the issues of life. Protect your heart everything you do comes from it.
observation

Tucker, GA

#28 Dec 3, 2012
You two should be on Dr Phil's show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john whited 56 min Lisa ann George 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 22 hr Mesothelioma 587
Transgender friendly restroom ? Mon old dawg 4
Stomper toy trucks bought from old wilchers vid... Mon Fallguy 4
Lol Sun Foxslay92 1
mom needs 2 know Sun ohno ohno 17
Remember when straight men wore short shorts ba... Sun I guess 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages