First Prev
of 2
Next Last
daughter

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
You always told me to tell the truth as a child. But yet when i told the truth you would give me bloody hell or call me a liar. So im no longer going to sugar coat thimgs for you. I told dadexactlly how i felt but i never could tell you cuz i had to live with you. Now that im an adult i realize life is worth living. And i can see all the ways you failed as a mother with my own maternal instincts kickimg in. For one thing is the fact you would leave me alone with my uncle KNOWING that he was a pervert. I wouldnt let him be knowwhere near my child. You should have always kept yourself between us. Your child should come before anything on a computer. And did you know when you and dad was getting dicorced i cut myself. It wasnt a suicide attempt it was to ease the emotional pain i was going through. I never felt like i could come to you about anything. Because you always fussed about anything and everything.
daughter

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2012
I always longed for that connection. I wish i could share all the amazing thimgs that im going through with you but your not there. I really hope if the world ends in our time or when you die you are ready. Im not sure god will take "shit happens" as a good awnser. Its your choice if you want to be in your grand babies lives. I know you say you had a rough child hood bla bla bla. But i would think that would have made you want to be a better one. Also as a child you made me feel unwanted like i was a burden to you or something.
daughter

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Making comments like how much money i cost you etc... well welcome to parenthood it cost alot. And it always could of been worst. No reason to make me feel unloved like i was never wanted. For one i didnt make you spread your legs and second you could have gave me up for adoption if you didnt want me. Dont get me wrong im happy and thankful for my life. But you shouldnt complain to a child saying you dont know how your going to pay the bills. Seriouslly you still have the same bills when im not there. I know life is hell living with you and i pray you dont do bub that way now. He deserves the best just like I DID. And if he EVER needs a place to stay. I have a bedroom with his name on it. I guess thats it for now though i have plenty more to say. Hope you have a merry christmas and happy new year i know i will god bless love ya... and btw i forgive you and dad
TROLL

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Why post this on here? Sounds like you need a therapist, not topixs.
ACTIONSDECISONSC ONSQUENCE

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 1, 2012
whazzup
Somerset, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#113 hrs ago

I challenge your mother to give me a reach around and lick my balls while playing hop crotch with one leg in the air

ugly
Lexington, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#312 hrs ago

you just showed your ignorance

softy
Lexington, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#412 hrs ago

I wonder if the birdbrains such as 'whazzup' reads their threads and think; What a fool was I!!!!!!

whazzup
Somerset, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#510 hrs ago

no i just think you all are boreing as fck and there is nothing interesting on here other than whos doin who and whos cookin meth so lightin the fck up fool and grab a sense of humor while your at it you deff need one i bet your a joy to be around lord love your hearts couldnt crack a smile leta long get cracked but maybe you seriously need to get laid or smoke some grass hell why not do both .?

Nicholasville, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#66 min ago

whazzup wrote:
I challenge your mother to give me a reach around and lick my balls while playing hop crotch with one leg in the air

ACTIONSDECIONSCONSQUENC
Keep playing your game using her numb to it and have been for a long long time. LOL Do you think I don't know that your still hacking into my facebook computer on a regular basics even after everything I try to keep you out. Why do you think I put lot stuff on it for. LOL You talk about balls why don't you have the balls to put your name to it. David Santee.

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2012
daughter wrote:
Making comments like how much money i cost you etc... well welcome to parenthood it cost alot. And it always could of been worst. No reason to make me feel unloved like i was never wanted. For one i didnt make you spread your legs and second you could have gave me up for adoption if you didnt want me. Dont get me wrong im happy and thankful for my life. But you shouldnt complain to a child saying you dont know how your going to pay the bills. Seriouslly you still have the same bills when im not there. I know life is hell living with you and i pray you dont do bub that way now. He deserves the best just like I DID. And if he EVER needs a place to stay. I have a bedroom with his name on it. I guess thats it for now though i have plenty more to say. Hope you have a merry christmas and happy new year i know i will god bless love ya... and btw i forgive you and dad
You forgive me for what? Never leaving you alone with a uncle be cause you didn't feel comfortable around him was scared of him. Hmm I don't recall you ever be left alone with him. Hmm I don't recall ever calling you a liar. Do recall believing you when you cry ball around say you didn't want to go over having to go to your dads. I wasn't the only one that heard it on a regular basics either. Hmm as I remember I was the one that was told by the judge that if I had to physically force you in his vehicle I was to do it and threaten to put me in jail over not forcing you to go. Would that be what your forgiving me for? Would it be for believing you when you told me things that were going on there? Like there being physical violence fights between your father and his wife in front of you. Would it be for believing you when you call tell me their fighting not giving bub his breathing medicine me telling you there's nothing I can do about it begging you to call the police tell them who you are where your at whats going on. Yes I did fuss at you for not calling the police your bub needed his medicine wouldn't nothing I could do. Would it be for not believing them when they accused you of stealing.

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2012
daughter wrote:
You forgive me. Hmm could it be for putting a roof over your head food in your stomach clothes on your back. Regular trips to the dentist, eye dr, and medical dr. Could it be for taking you to ball practice and ball games for 3 yrs after working all day. Would it be for taking for allergy shots for 3 yrs cause kept being sick from them. Yea I complain about bills who doesn't. Hmm Could it be for you running up huge phone bill by accepting collect calls from a boy when you know better. You your dad work out a deal you was to go to his house do chores work be paid for it to pay on the phone bill that you run up. Is that how it went? No you and him lied to me and had the boy there. HMMM Who ended up paying for phone bill and a cold check? Is that what your forgiving me for paying for all that?

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2012
daughter wrote:
Would or could you be forgiving me for video taping you as much as I could singing playing your guitars. Would it be for buying you not one but three guitars two electric and one regular which were not cheap. Would it be for you claiming the red one got ruin by leaving it in the garage. Other one when ask about it it's in storage. How about pawned. Does that sound about right. So would you be forgiving me for you not looking after the guitars I bought and pay for for you. I,m glad you brought this up.

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 1, 2012
daughter wrote:
Would you be forgiving me for two proms. Me paying for 2 beautiful prom dresses. Oh but yea neither one was good enough for you were there? Everyone else sure thought they were beautiful. Would it be for borrowing money from you when you work at the Library for grocery and paying you the money back groceries that you also eat.

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 1, 2012
ACTIONSDECISONSCONSQUENCE wrote:
whazzup
Somerset, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#113 hrs ago
ugly
Lexington, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#312 hrs ago
you just showed your ignorance
softy
Lexington, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#412 hrs ago
I wonder if the birdbrains such as 'whazzup' reads their threads and think; What a fool was I!!!!!!
whazzup
Somerset, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#510 hrs ago
no i just think you all are boreing as fck and there is nothing interesting on here other than whos doin who and whos cookin meth so lightin the fck up fool and grab a sense of humor while your at it you deff need one i bet your a joy to be around lord love your hearts couldnt crack a smile leta long get cracked but maybe you seriously need to get laid or smoke some grass hell why not do both .?
Nicholasville, KY
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#66 min ago
whazzup wrote:
ACTIONSDECIONSCONSQUENC
Keep playing your game using her numb to it and have been for a long long time. LOL Do you think I don't know that your still hacking into my facebook computer on a regular basics even after everything I try to keep you out. Why do you think I put lot stuff on it for. LOL You talk about balls why don't you have the balls to put your name to it. David Santee.
Yea David Santee know this is not only thread your trying be an ass. How about threads to do with school house rd and also lot others you just gotta know his sick sense of humor to get it or understand it.

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2012
daughter wrote:
Would you be forgiving me for getting you a job with me not charging you no gas money as long as you were saving your money not wasting it. Would you be forgiving me for you getting mix up with a guy running off with him cause didn't like the rules. Wanted to do as please waste your money come go as please not let anyone know where when what you was or when you be in. Would you be forgiving me for you wasting all the money you had saved. Would you be forgiving me for work letting you go early for coming in late all the time. Could you be forgiving me for letting you come back home when ready with a car you couldn't pay for even though when you run off had more enough to pay for a nice car? HMMM Why didn't you call your real dad not your fake a$$ fantasy one either? Are you forgiving me for paying payments on it ended up paying 1,500.00 hundred on it and give you money for insurance and repairs. Are you forgiving me for not finishing paying for your car after you run off the again a second time for the same thing not liking my rules Of when where you are when if you,ll be home. So basically are you forgiving me for having rules?

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 1, 2012
daughter wrote:
Would you be forgiving me for all the lies secrets hiding things you and David your illusion of a good person and good father fantasy kept from me with each other's help. Would you be forgiving me for having enough of it taking myself out of the picture so you two didn't have to worry about lying or hiding anything from me anymore. Would you be forgiving me for your Uncle that you say you are uncomfortable around that I never left you around by your self either with. Being at your wedding. Surprise. That me or your brother was invited to or know about. Would you be forgiving me for thinking that you and Chris got married when I heard about it. Not knowing that it was someone else and you had only known this man a month. Would you be forgiving me for your brother not being the one that walk you down the ile. If anyone should of been him. Instead of a lying, cheating, manipulating, twisted, threatening sick sob. Your fantasy illusion of a good man father. Cause you either don't want to see him for what he is or you do see him for what he is don't care.

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2012
daughter wrote:
Most importantly could you be forgiving me for telling you every night before bed that I loved you. Told you on a regular basics I was proud of you. Could it be for taking up for you standing up for you at times. Your right bub deserves the best just like you deserve the best but the best wasn't never good enough for you always wanted more. Is that what happen with Chris and you he stop giving more and more? Bub has his own phone controls his own phone he told me about you calling texting when he wouldn't answer you. Are you forgiving bub too for not lying hiding it from me. Told me about it show it to me. Hmmm Did he have to tell me about it or could he chose to hide it like you would anything not been honest about it. Why didn't you go into everything on here that you text to him cause he wouldn't talk to you. Oh and are you forgiving bub for not talking to you. Do you forgive bub for having freedom as you put it? He comes and goes as he pleases he does call or text me let me know though or leave a note. Do you forgive bub for having a vehicle oh that was some where in your text wasn't it. Something bout a vehicle. Would you be forgiving bub for being responsible enough to know he has to have insurance too unlike someone else I'll not mention no names. Do you forgive bub for being smart enough to see your fantasy delusional father figure for who what he really is. You have plenty more to say please do. Cause I,ve got plenty more to ask you if it's what you forgive me for.

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 1, 2012
OH and do you forgive me for having grown numb to his horse sh!t and you.
Daughter

United States

#15 Dec 1, 2012
I wrote a 5 pg essay pretty much on the truth, that you didnt tell. You can rant on all you want about whatever you want but me you and god knows the truth. God told me not to play your game you are full of so much hate, Hate is a demon itself in disguise i will continue to pray for you and hope that you give yourself to christ. There is only a few things im gonna tell u, me and my husband have been together 18 months married 11 months do the math yourself. i havent spoke to david since april he is a pervert much like ur other boyfriends... i kept chris up for a long time he didnt break my heart like you wanted him too, i up and left tired of paying all the bills for him and paying for his drug habit and gas so he could go see his girlfriend that was a roommate thing more than anything... you can try to make yourself believe anything you want there is no reason to try to tell you the truth because you only believe what you wanna believe and always have god will even forgive you but you have to ask... i wish you so much happiness and anthony too... but i am so much better off without you and your drama in my life... i could get on here and rant about things you havent even told the truth about in regards to the whole family but i will just keep that to myself cuz god knows and you know... I thank you for the life you given me it has made me a much more better person i love you so much you will never know i just hope and pray you go to heaven that is the one thing that bothers me most i hope you have a merry christmas and a good long life im sure you regret saying awful things to me in the past as i do to you. please learn to forgive ppl and move on you will be much more happier if you do. i know i am rick is my soul mate and i wish you could of met him. you would of been invited to wedding but you hadnt spoke to me in over a year let along all the hateful mean things you had said to me. but i forgive you and love you hope you find a way to put all the hate behind you one day and live a happy joyful life and know that you are in my and several others prayers... love always
Daughter

United States

#16 Dec 1, 2012
ps u have my number if u really want to talk i wont be back on here
wow

United States

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Daughter wrote:
I wrote a 5 pg essay pretty much on the truth, that you didnt tell. You can rant on all you want about whatever you want but me you and god knows the truth. God told me not to play your game you are full of so much hate, Hate is a demon itself in disguise i will continue to pray for you and hope that you give yourself to christ. There is only a few things im gonna tell u, me and my husband have been together 18 months married 11 months do the math yourself. i havent spoke to david since april he is a pervert much like ur other boyfriends... i kept chris up for a long time he didnt break my heart like you wanted him too, i up and left tired of paying all the bills for him and paying for his drug habit and gas so he could go see his girlfriend that was a roommate thing more than anything... you can try to make yourself believe anything you want there is no reason to try to tell you the truth because you only believe what you wanna believe and always have god will even forgive you but you have to ask... i wish you so much happiness and anthony too... but i am so much better off without you and your drama in my life... i could get on here and rant about things you havent even told the truth about in regards to the whole family but i will just keep that to myself cuz god knows and you know... I thank you for the life you given me it has made me a much more better person i love you so much you will never know i just hope and pray you go to heaven that is the one thing that bothers me most i hope you have a merry christmas and a good long life im sure you regret saying awful things to me in the past as i do to you. please learn to forgive ppl and move on you will be much more happier if you do. i know i am rick is my soul mate and i wish you could of met him. you would of been invited to wedding but you hadnt spoke to me in over a year let along all the hateful mean things you had said to me. but i forgive you and love you hope you find a way to put all the hate behind you one day and live a happy joyful life and know that you are in my and several others prayers... love always
If you forgive her and have moved on then why in the world post all of this non sense on here? Some people really amaze me.

Lexington, KY

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Daughter wrote:
What ever. You told your side I told mine. You don't want me telling mine then you shouldn't post. Your right God knows the truth you and me and bub and other people that were around. Funny and cute of you to use that since I,ve said it over and over.

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Daughter wrote:
God told you not to play this game. Reminder who started it David Santee along with many others over some yrs. Yep I did start one of my own. Give back some of what I,d been getting didn't I. Nope not full of hate full of hurt and pain. And your bub. Thanks to him and your involvement in all was like pouring gasoline in open cut. You will continue to pray for me hope I give myself to Christ. Heres one of mine you left out for got about. Jesus knows what in my heart and yours.

Lexington, KY

#20 Dec 1, 2012
Daughter wrote:
Only few things you are going to tell me about you and your husband. Happy for you. You haven't talk to David Since April you better go ask for forgiveness for that little lie. You kept Chris up wonder if his story would match yours on who kept who up. Since you cry wine around complain about your job wanting to quit he let you. You didn't work any for bit then got a part time job few hrs. That didn't last long either did it? So how you pay all the bills? HMMM Maybe it was with the money David was giving you behind my back. Suspected he might be into drugs considering every time I came to visit always beer stack up and in coolers. Two male roommates one always drunk that you try to hide and lie about there even being. Even consider having him charged with contributing to a minor but what good would it done me. So really confuse on where the female room mate came in at. Your better off without my drama. That's what David call it drama telling the truth wasn't it. Telling how he lied and lied cheated hid things from me. How you and him kept secrets and lies between one another hid from me. I would of been invited to the wedding only I hadn't spoken to you in over a yr. Whatever. You know I wouldn't of approve of you marrying someone you only know a month. Just got out of what I thought was a serious and committed relationship with someone else. Too soon and you knew it. Knew I would voice it too. But I would of still be there. But again wasn't invited was I or told about it till later and not by you either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randall Luttrell 11 min gayeyes 2
Was He just kidding 1 hr Curious Peace 42
who lives behind waltown church 1 hr info 1
Transgender bathroom choice ? 3 hr hey 17
Needing part time work 3 hr noname 2
Tim Jaynes finally caught up in his schemes. 4 hr Bird Dog of Casey... 42
Deloris Barlow/Hines 7 hr facts 3

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance