Do you wipe your bum sitting or stand...

Do you wipe your bum sitting or standing?

Created by just wonering on Nov 28, 2007

1,918 votes

Click on an option to vote

sitting

standing

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ashley

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 28, 2007
wat the f***??? that is way more personal than the first poll on this page!!
just wondering

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2007
I made this poll. It is a legitimate question. Im a stander. how do you wipe sitting down without getting poo all over your junk?
Chase

Talihina, OK

#3 Nov 28, 2007
Simple don't wipe toward your junk, go from front to back.
just wondering

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2007
so you stick your hand in the bowl where the poo is?

“EVOLUTION IS EXTINCTION”

Since: Aug 07

MARIETTA, GA

#5 Nov 28, 2007
sitting. do you pick your nose sitting or standing?
just wondering

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2007
but how do you know if you got it all? stick your hand in the bowl with the poop in it, take it back out, check the paper, stick it back in the bowl? that sounds like a lot of unessecary work just to wipe your butt. when you can just stand up wipe and be done with it
marko

Bedford, TX

#7 Nov 28, 2007
how do you wipe your bum sitting/lol i have only done it standing at an angle/lol
The Inspector

Australia

#8 Nov 28, 2007
You folks have it alllllll wrong

Now picture it folks, it goes like this...

You gota neatly wrap the paper around your hand (left or right it dont matter)

Then you have to lean forward while raising your butt off the seat, then you reach behind and wipe that spider clean.

Repeat if necessary....

Personally, i like to use a wetwipe
They eliminate nasty ole skid marks...

PS, Dont forget to wash your hands now
And use soap..
Chase

Talihina, OK

#9 Nov 29, 2007
People who stand are dong it wrong.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2007
The Inspector wrote:
You folks have it alllllll wrong
Now picture it folks, it goes like this...
You gota neatly wrap the paper around your hand (left or right it dont matter)
Then you have to lean forward while raising your butt off the seat, then you reach behind and wipe that spider clean.
Repeat if necessary....
Personally, i like to use a wetwipe
They eliminate nasty ole skid marks...
PS, Dont forget to wash your hands now
And use soap..
dude youre a genius...BABY WIPES ALL THE WAY! i prefer cucumber scented.
Dingle berry

Bradfordsville, KY

#11 Nov 29, 2007
Wiping while sitting aint right, how the fuck? You got to stand, take your left hand and pull your left but cheek away and wipe with your right. Continue wiping until nothing, wipe the left side of the hole then the right and then the middle. By the way, when holding your left butt cheek, hold it by the part that you used to sit on the toilet seat with instead of down in the crack. After no more appears on the paper, then you wash your hands. Come on people, this is why people call Casey County people hicks cause we can't wipe our own ass's.
Dingle berry

Bradfordsville, KY

#12 Nov 30, 2007
Another helpful hint on wiping your ass is, don't buy cheap ass toilet paper that your finger pokes through if you wipe a little to hard. Buy the good stuff, it might cost a little more but at least you aint got shit to worry about.

“The Voice of Truth”

Louisville, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2007
GRACEFUL OCTOPUS wrote:
<quoted text>
dude youre a genius...BABY WIPES ALL THE WAY! i prefer cucumber scented.
wtf, cucumber scented....maybe i should try that.
You Can

Versailles, KY

#15 Dec 29, 2007
How in the hell can you do it standing. There is no other way than sitting. We are really living in the new age here, you no longer have to stand, unless you are still using a outhouse.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 29, 2007
sitting and leaning at a slight angle ,let's you get all the poo you need to get. man up, and try it!
You Can

Versailles, KY

#17 Dec 31, 2007
How can ever tell if you get all the poo off seriously. besides wipe look at the paper fold re wipe and repeat. I tried standing today and tried going from front to back by reaching around the back (my preference) and by holding my junk with the left and wiping from back to front from the front. They all feel wrong except for the back method. All you have to do is reach around and wipe check repeat. that simple. The other two methods make me feel like a girl especially from the front. Hows that for manning up.
shut up

Bradfordsville, KY

#18 Dec 31, 2007
Please cant u think of something to write about ,besides how to wipe your #$@!*.Nobodys wants to talk about $%#@ and how to wipe.you must be a freak.I think there is a name ,for people that have a fetish for this $#@!^ Sick freak.
ha ha

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Feb 14, 2008
what a topic
Melissa

Reynoldsburg, OH

#24 May 6, 2008
Im am so glad that others stand while wiping. I thought I was the only one . I wipe with tp then with wipes then with tp again to dry
Mr Whipple

Bradfordsville, KY

#25 May 6, 2008
Maximus Decimus Merideus wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf, cucumber scented....maybe i should try that.
all u guys are obsessed with asses period.Didnt u start this a while back,and every kind of ass wipe was put on here.Get real.who cares how u wipe your ass.Never known a man,that was so obsessed with this topic.There are a lot more intelligent and interesting things to talk about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Boys Basketball 1 hr Rebel Madness 1
Wondering updates on Informants or Pure Rats? (Sep '10) 4 hr clean 147
Sondra wells 11 hr needs help alright 17
JC Foster 13 hr Countrygirl 21
We still love marshall 14 hr Rebel23 1
Casey County Clerk 17 hr Voter 34
Darra Roy 21 hr Lou 18

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance