surrogate mother
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
little mermaid

Pella, IA

#1 Dec 27, 2008
what ever happened to that case about the woman who got her kids taken away from her because she was a surrogate to someone in michigan, i knew the ex jack bendschneider from high school
YEAH

Fitzgerald, GA

#2 Dec 27, 2008
little mermaid wrote:
what ever happened to that case about the woman who got her kids taken away from her because she was a surrogate to someone in michigan, i knew the ex jack bendschneider from high school
LAST I HEARD SHE HAD REMARRIED..LIVING IN DANVILLE...
info

Godley, TX

#3 Dec 29, 2008
YEAH wrote:
<quoted text>LAST I HEARD SHE HAD REMARRIED..LIVING IN DANVILLE...
And he still has custody of the kids which I think is BS anyway. She was done wrong by that family..
i agree

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 29, 2008
she was done wrong and he was seeing a girl at the time all this was goin on...BUIS girl....
good

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2008
she is remarried and has a new baby of her own. Jack does have the kids and this is a good thing(for them)
crasy

Longmont, CO

#6 Dec 29, 2008
I personally think that what she did was a BLESSING for that family. I also think that she got dumped on MAJORLY by her EX"S family. They both agreed to the surrogate situation. He decided to back out for some lame butt excuse. If I couldn't carry a child of my own I would LOVE to find someone like her. What she did was unselfish and like I mentioned a TRUE BLESSING.
SOMEONE THAT KNOWS

Pella, IA

#7 Dec 29, 2008
Those kids are definately not better off in the home of Jack Sr. and that is where they are most of the time and he is crazy mean!
Poney

Elko, GA

#8 Dec 30, 2008
YEAH wrote:
<quoted text>LAST I HEARD SHE HAD REMARRIED..LIVING IN DANVILLE...
Yes she is remarried.Got married when her last baby was, I think about SIX MONTH OLD.She was about six month pregnant before her divorce was final I hear she wasn't even there.sounds like a loving mother.
Poney

Elko, GA

#9 Dec 30, 2008
crasy wrote:
I personally think that what she did was a BLESSING for that family. I also think that she got dumped on MAJORLY by her EX"S family. They both agreed to the surrogate situation. He decided to back out for some lame butt excuse. If I couldn't carry a child of my own I would LOVE to find someone like her. What she did was unselfish and like I mentioned a TRUE BLESSING.
HEY Crasy ...Sounds like you THINK YOU know This CASE.Were YOU THERE when IT was disused???
Poney

Elko, GA

#10 Dec 30, 2008
WOOPS...discussed
I KNOW

Elko, GA

#11 Dec 30, 2008
info wrote:
<quoted text>
And he still has custody of the kids which I think is BS anyway. She was done wrong by that family..
I guess You are one of those people who don't care what kind of environment the CHILDREN LIVE IN.
I Know

Elko, GA

#12 Dec 30, 2008
info wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me how she was done wrong by this family..It was a divorce made into a surrogacy case and still making money from it. Would you have gotten all this attention from a divorce?? I don't think so.
Dont Agree

Elko, GA

#13 Dec 31, 2008
i agree wrote:
she was done wrong and he was seeing a girl at the time all this was goin on...BUIS girl....
If You People want to talk...Get it right..You are WRONG.. anyways from what I have heard she was going with a married man from HER WORK.
Tell Me

Elko, GA

#14 Dec 31, 2008
Why are you all so focused on this adult,how was she done wrong? it was her CHOICE. What about the two innocent CHILDREN, no one ever talks about how they have been done wrong. What is wrong with you people? YOU as women should be Mad DON'T YOU see THIS WAS MADE INTO A SURROGACY CASE. It was A DIVORCE
Boo Hoo

Elko, GA

#16 Dec 31, 2008
Boo Hoo, We all make choices some good, some bad this one sounds like a bad one boo hoo
High School Chum

Warner Robins, GA

#17 Jan 1, 2009
little mermaid wrote:
I knew him in high school. He sure was a handsome guy the last time i seen him. To bad he has had so much trouble i liked him.( as a friend)
Lou_Lou

Warner Robins, GA

#18 Jan 1, 2009
crasy wrote:
That FAMILY didn't need another blessing THEY ALREADY HAD SIX
Bump

Warner Robins, GA

#19 Jan 1, 2009
Easy now
well now

Forsan, TX

#20 Jan 1, 2009
Lou_Lou wrote:
<quoted text>That FAMILY didn't need another blessing THEY ALREADY HAD SIX
well I have to say that where I'm from we can all use a blessing or two. It never hurts any kind of blessing. We should ALL be Thankful that we have BEEN BLESSED with CHILDREN. NO MATTER HOW WE RECEIVED- JUST GETTING THEM IS A BLESSING. I THINK WHAT SHE DID WAS UNSELFISH.
I KNOW

Warner Robins, GA

#21 Jan 2, 2009
well now wrote:
<quoted text> well I have to say that where I'm from we can all use a blessing or two. It never hurts any kind of blessing. We should ALL be Thankful that we have BEEN BLESSED with CHILDREN. NO MATTER HOW WE RECEIVED- JUST GETTING THEM IS A BLESSING. I THINK WHAT SHE DID WAS UNSELFISH.
A DIVORCE IS A DIVORCE. Why Is this still being made into something it's not? From what I hear there is TWO BLESSING'S here a BOY,a GIRL,with only a DAD in their home NOW because of a CHOICE.We have all kinds of LITTLE BLESSING,S here in CASEY, DID YOU make a donation to the CLOTHES DRIVE?to help these LITTLE BLESSING'S?? I THINK WHAT SHE DID WAS SELFISH,SELFCENTERED,YOU need to get to know this PERSON a little better' SHE will FOOL YOU.IT"S THESE LITTLE BLESSING"S THAT HAVE TO SUFFER. Not the adults

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey High break-in by students 29 min Justice 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 52 min I C U MY ASS 599
Why do straight men crossdress? (Oct '12) 2 hr Becky 270
john whited 4 hr rukidding 17
Angie and Madison 6 hr FYI 29
Stomper toy trucks bought from old wilchers vid... 6 hr Fallguy 6
News Driver airlifted to UK following collision in C... 11 hr Somegirl 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages