Next Last
curious

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2008
Who knows anything about them?
I know

Gravel Switch, KY

#2 Oct 17, 2008
Yes, they are my aunt and uncle. They are good people. Why?
what

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2008
Sorry to inform you but tony and debbie are both drunks and she is crazy. Debbie also recently got a DUI.
Liberty Girl

Hodgenville, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2008
what wrote:
Sorry to inform you but tony and debbie are both drunks and she is crazy. Debbie also recently got a DUI.
They are also my aunt and uncle and it is none of your business what they do. Try minding your own damn business instead of starting stuff on here.
LibertyRebel

Frankfort, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2008
How is she crazy?
what the

Toccoa, GA

#6 Feb 18, 2009
tony and debbie are the best folks you could ever meet. what they do in their own home is none of your damn business. get a life and stay out of theirs

Since: Feb 09

Richmond, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2009
Liberty Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are also my aunt and uncle and it is none of your business what they do. Try minding your own damn business instead of starting stuff on here.
I'm sorry, I don't know the people, but when you are driving drunk it IS everyone's business.

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2009
Iknow them both and went to high school with them and believe they take care of their own and are good people and I love Debbie we go way back and if someone can't get your back then what the hell do you need friends for and we would all be enemies as if that isn't the way the world turns...
what the

Toccoa, GA

#9 Feb 18, 2009
this needs to be done and over. nobody has any right talking about them bad. shut up!!!!!

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2009
No doubt 'what the' I agree...
what the

Toccoa, GA

#11 Feb 18, 2009
i know them extremely well although we dont go back as far as you guys do kyindian. this thread is rediculous and you couldnt meet better people. matter of fact, the idiots on here who talk about them could try being a little more like them. they certainly wouldnt resort to bad mouthing online they would just kick your ass and get it over with if they hated you that bad. am i right? lol
I WOULD

Hazard, KY

#12 Feb 18, 2009
is debbie giving it up??? would like to have some of that
what the

Toccoa, GA

#13 Feb 18, 2009
I WOULD wrote:
is debbie giving it up??? would like to have some of that
she is married and loves her husband. forget it. no chance.
as stupid does

Louisville, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2009
lolli wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I don't know the people, but when you are driving drunk it IS everyone's business.
you've always got your big beak in somebody's post.nobody wants to hear from your self rightous arse....bet a beagle looks better than you.
what the

Toccoa, GA

#15 Feb 18, 2009
as stupid does wrote:
<quoted text>you've always got your big beak in somebody's post.nobody wants to hear from your self rightous arse....bet a beagle looks better than you.
lol

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2009
as stupid does wrote:
<quoted text>you've always got your big beak in somebody's post.nobody wants to hear from your self rightous arse....bet a beagle looks better than you.
I'm sorry, if you don't care about people getting killed in drunk driving accidents I hope you get killed in one. Oh, and beagles are cute... so thank you :)

Since: Nov 07

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 19, 2009
what wrote:
In this week's news paper there are 5 people arrested for DUI, Logan Viers,Jason Godbey, James Hines, Ronald DeHart Jr. and Linvil Turpin, now if you want to pick on some one for DUI, I think the shorter list would be how many people in cc have never had a DUI. or ever taken a drink of alcohol in a dry county.
pumpkin

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2009
lolli,you are a sicko why don't you go crawl back into the hole you came out of.and wishing for somethings have a way of back firing.you know that.

Richmond, KY

#19 Feb 20, 2009
pumpkin wrote:
lolli,you are a sicko why don't you go crawl back into the hole you came out of.and wishing for somethings have a way of back firing.you know that.
Hey PumkPumk, Why should I worry about what karma would deliver?
thatonechick

Godley, TX

#20 Feb 21, 2009
Tony and Debbie Cooper are one of the greatest families in C.C. Even if they drink, that doesn't mean they're bad people. After all, there are more drunks in C.C. than meets the eye, so why pick on a great family like them?

They're family; leave them alone. People get DUI's all the time. Leave it be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Liberty Gym 3 hr just saying 2
shannon tarter of dunnville (May '11) 5 hr news 28
Fairness among siblings 20 hr Hurt 3
List of candidates on first day of filing for C... 21 hr Angie 13
Tax Tue Satan 10
Im tired of my orfices being stretched at work. Mon Chase 5
Whos cheating at tarter? Mon Joe 11

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance