where can we pay our windstream bill

where can we pay our windstream bill

Posted in the Liberty Forum

wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Dec 1, 2010
does anyone know if there is a place around now that we can pay our phone bills and electric bills i use to pay it at pic pac but they are closed now
dave

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2010
liberty electronics
lazy

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2010
wondering wrote:
does anyone know if there is a place around now that we can pay our phone bills and electric bills i use to pay it at pic pac but they are closed now
DUH!!! Mail it in like in the old days
wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Dec 2, 2010
it is much faster to stop at a place and make a payment and no worries about it getting lost in the mail which has been known to happen

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 2, 2010
Pay online, or by phone.
HeadHunter

Leesburg, GA

#6 Dec 2, 2010
You can just about all bills at Walmart.... Cost$0.88 cents...Got your receipt in your hand then....Who dont go to Walmart LOL
well

Bradfordsville, KY

#7 Dec 2, 2010
We don't have a Walmart here.
Squirrel Nuts

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2010
well wrote:
We don't have a Walmart here.
Call windstream, you can do a debit card or online check payment.
just sayin

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2010
liberty electronics, debit card, wal mart, local office in somerset or campbellsville, just take ur pick.
starfire

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2010
yea we used to pay our electric bill at pic pac had a receipt to prove we payed it and they still shut our power off because they said they did not have any recored showing it was paid so i drive to danvill ever month to the ku offic on west brodeway st no more worries cause i know they have there money in there hand and i have a check to say it was paid too well a print out of a bank ststement no mor dealing with the 150 doller depoist and the 25 doller reconnect fee and after they shut it off 5 min past and they came right back and turned it back on saying there computer now showed them that they got there money that was last july never again will i ues a bill pay place
hey

Bradfordsville, KY

#11 Dec 2, 2010
They will take a check or a creditcard by phone
starfire

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2010
its easer and cheaping just to drive it up there
ABCXYZ

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2010
what does cheaping mean?
well

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2010
starfire wrote:
yea we used to pay our electric bill at pic pac had a receipt to prove we payed it and they still shut our power off because they said they did not have any recored showing it was paid so i drive to danvill ever month to the ku offic on west brodeway st no more worries cause i know they have there money in there hand and i have a check to say it was paid too well a print out of a bank ststement no mor dealing with the 150 doller depoist and the 25 doller reconnect fee and after they shut it off 5 min past and they came right back and turned it back on saying there computer now showed them that they got there money that was last july never again will i ues a bill pay place
If you would look on the bottom of your receipt it says it takes 3 business days to post.
starfire

Lexington, KY

#15 Dec 2, 2010
we paid it on the 3rd it was due the 14th
billpay

Lexington, KY

#16 Dec 2, 2010
dave wrote:
liberty electronics
your right, you can pay all kinds of bills at Liberty Electronics
the fee for doing so is kind of high, but that way you dont have to deal with mailing it in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young guys with nice diiiiicks 3 hr Excited 6
Vote For Trump 4 hr dryridge 18
Nothing in schools change 15 hr Sick of it 1
What about the Longs in Casey Co? 17 hr Mel 1
Roger Lee (Nov '08) 18 hr Boss 26
Barber in charlotte 21 hr Mikeike 1
GMO corn and soy in Casey County 21 hr Count Casey 1

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance