Male Grey Bobtail Cat (FOUND)

Posted in the Liberty Forum

Amber

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Jan 18, 2010
A male grey bobtail cat has showed up at my house and we have been taking care of it. I am about positive that the cat was an inside pet. He wants to come in all the time and uses the litter box, because I also have a cat myself. He is very tame so I am just about positive that he belongs to someone. We are located in the Dry Ridge area. Please post something if u are looking for this cat, I would love to get in touch with you and return your animal to its original home.
Thank You!!!
Well

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2010
He might find his way back home if you let him go, he may not be lost he may be out hunting.
Hey

United States

#3 Jan 18, 2010
Is it very old lost a white and gray tom cat with bobtail goes by TJ . Thanks
Amber

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Hey wrote:
Is it very old lost a white and gray tom cat with bobtail goes by TJ . Thanks
This cat is not a kitten but not quite grown and is white and gray tom cat with a bobtail. He is not responding to me or my fiance by the name TJ. I can give u my email address and then I can give directions to my house if you would like to see if this cat is yours. I don't really need another cat and would love to either find it's owner or someone who would take very good care of him. He is a very sweet cat.
Amber

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2010
Well wrote:
He might find his way back home if you let him go, he may not be lost he may be out hunting.
You are probably right but I have a neighbor has like 6-8 big and small dogs who like to kill cats. I don't want to see that happen to poor, cute animal. I am more than glad to take care of him until he finds his owner or a good home. Thanks for the advice and I wish I could use your advice but I don't want something to happen to him.
Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Sheene (Feb '14) 1 hr Duddy 16
Why do straight men crossdress? (Oct '12) 2 hr straight guy 206
Justin Adams (Oct '14) 2 hr Duddy 25
who got busted today with 40 pounds of pot? 8 hr just a bystander 40
grant and Edwards inc 8 hr just a bystander 29
Kaytee Danielle Peavey likes dark meat (Oct '14) 13 hr KATEEs friend 14
Why do people cheat? 20 hr Lynn 30
More from around the web

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE