How many morons are in liberty??

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Russell county rules

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2013
I read your topix for laughs you guys are genius I didn't know that library stayed open all nite for you idiots use free computers
woah

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Nov 10, 2013
Apparently they are all gay too, that's all they ever talk about on here.
Big Pete

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2013
woah wrote:
Apparently they are all gay too, that's all they ever talk about on here.
they learned their sex Ed from their sisters or brothers family trees have no branches
ralph

Owingsville, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2013
Big Pete wrote:
<quoted text>they learned their sex Ed from their sisters or brothers family trees have no branches
there big pete.and most of russell co.
resident

Harrodsburg, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Big Pete wrote:
<quoted text>they learned their sex Ed from their sisters or brothers family trees have no branches
actually we learned it from your ho-ass momma, our trees may not have branches, but you should check out "I fcuked your ole lady hard and she wants more" TRUNK, you dumbass sonofabitch !!!!!!!!!!
all over

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Nov 19, 2013
i have lived in casey, pulaski, russell, and lincoln and i cant tell you the difference. i have also lived in other states and i can tell you the difference. its a kentucky thing. it boils down to this: the only way some people can make themselves look better is to run someone else down.
they would rather sit and talk about someone else than get out of the house and do something to better themselves.
not all, but alot of people, particuraly the "churchers" around all these areas are really god for stuff like this
He who speaks true

Stanford, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2013
Big Pete wrote:
Big Pete putting it to ya straight, Like the single mother outta trailer park who was rumored to be sexxin it up with her own son!!
Movin to another county tryin to run from it/hide it. Kid acts gay doin his part to hide it/ but its out there
Barry

London, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2013
I married a woman from casey her mother married her brother. We have children they all look like pee wee herman mixed with the three stooges.
resident

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Dec 7, 2013
half of their genes are your uglyass
Barry

London, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2013
I know but they are ugly as a mud duck I think the best part of them run out there mothers butt.
resident

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2013
obviously, you hate your kids, sad; I bet you that you talk down to them too, if you do you're nothing but a deadbeat dumbass
gatekeeper

Frankfort, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2013
I was borned and raised here and I am proud of our county and my family.
eugene

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2013
counting lance brown the total comes to 179!!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#17 Dec 16, 2013
indy bred wrote:
you counted yourself 178 times
you did count yourself 178 times
burt

Somerset, KY

#18 Jan 16, 2014
I know a lot of people from Casey Co who have more kindness in their little finger than you people against them have in your whole bodies. The worst thing about that county is the ones who run it and they are arguing.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Jan 22, 2014
Is Sherri Coffey from Russell Co. That worked for H.K.C. still in Casey co.?????
Satisfied

Somerset, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2014
Satisfied Mind wrote:
Is Sherri Coffey from Russell Co. That worked for H.K.C. still in Casey co.?????
No. Shes back in Russell Co.
some do some dont

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 Jan 29, 2014
what i want to know is: is there anyone in casey county who is not a moron??
qwerty

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Jan 29, 2014
According t o 2012 census, the population of Casey Co is 16,082. That's my answer.
tarterman

Nicholasville, KY

#23 Feb 12, 2014
seen dating the anti-freeze lady oh my!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john whited 5 min What 4
basketball 36 min Future 5
mom needs 2 know 2 hr melanie 20
Remember when straight men wore short shorts ba... 3 hr Thats better 13
Transgender friendly restroom ? 7 hr trans woman 5
Katii and Matthew daniel 19 hr grow up 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Mesothelioma 587
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages