jimmy couch busted
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
paper weight

Brownsville, TN

#1 Aug 23, 2011
it was posted in the adair co news paper that couch was caught with a moving lab.anybody know about this?

“Some Beach”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2011
paper weight wrote:
it was posted in the adair co news paper that couch was caught with a moving lab.anybody know about this?
Dont know about about a moving lab,,,,I think you misunderstood this it was a moving LAP,,,or maybe that was his horse he rode in the Apple Fesival parade,,,,,yeehaw clickety click....ByeBye
paper weight

Brownsville, TN

#3 Aug 23, 2011
oddie wrote:
<quoted text>Dont know about about a moving lab,,,,I think you misunderstood this it was a moving LAP,,,or maybe that was his horse he rode in the Apple Fesival parade,,,,,yeehaw clickety click....ByeBye
it will be in the paper here to.i hope he goes to prison for a long time.also you're stupid....clicky click dickwad

“Some Beach”

Location hidden

#4 Aug 23, 2011
paper weight wrote:
<quoted text>it will be in the paper here to.i hope he goes to prison for a long time.also you're stupid....clicky click dickwad
Why the name calling? Did I call you a name with my reply???
yep

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2011
paper weight wrote:
<quoted text>it will be in the paper here to.i hope he goes to prison for a long time.also you're stupid....clicky click dickwad
They are giving 10 to 12 years right now and i won't miss him LOL

“Some Beach”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 23, 2011
paper weight wrote:
BTW----What is a dickwad?
everone done nos

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Aug 24, 2011
yea well i beleive bubby grider had it all set up not 2 b ther wen couch got busted bubby wld turn on u b4 he even thinks he gonna go down he nuttin but a hatin on everbody cuz he aint got nobody he had a great girl too good 4 him he love the dope an beatin her so i dont or see how ne one can or wld feel sorry 4 a piece of s**t lik A RAT WOMAN BEATIN BUBBY GRIDER SINCE COUCH GOT BUSTED BUBBY SHOULD OF ALSO GOES TO SHOW WHO HAD IT ALL PLANED OUT
Wonder

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 24, 2011
Was Couch at Emma and Juniors or was he at Timmy's trailer and if so why did Couch get busted if it wasn't at his house or in his vehicle? Seems like the person living in the trailer would have been the one arrested. Who knows there are so many lies told on this website.
finally

United States

#11 Aug 24, 2011
About time the woman beating, drug dealing, rapist goes down. This piece of sht has raped more than just one in his time, shame he never was charged and registered as a sex offender so everyone would know to watch out for him but at least he will be behind bars for awhile anyway. IF he doesn't just rat his way out of it which I'm sure he'll try. I'd sure hate to be anyone who's had any dealings with him. Btch will sing like a canary to get out I'm sure.
justme

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 24, 2011
everone done nos wrote:
yea well i beleive bubby grider had it all set up not 2 b ther wen couch got busted bubby wld turn on u b4 he even thinks he gonna go down he nuttin but a hatin on everbody cuz he aint got nobody he had a great girl too good 4 him he love the dope an beatin her so i dont or see how ne one can or wld feel sorry 4 a piece of s**t lik A RAT WOMAN BEATIN BUBBY GRIDER SINCE COUCH GOT BUSTED BUBBY SHOULD OF ALSO GOES TO SHOW WHO HAD IT ALL PLANED OUT
hi brittany
justme

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2011
finally wrote:
About time the woman beating, drug dealing, rapist goes down. This piece of sht has raped more than just one in his time, shame he never was charged and registered as a sex offender so everyone would know to watch out for him but at least he will be behind bars for awhile anyway. IF he doesn't just rat his way out of it which I'm sure he'll try. I'd sure hate to be anyone who's had any dealings with him. Btch will sing like a canary to get out I'm sure.
hi betty
Thank God

Lexington, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2011
Thank God and the Sheriff's Dept.
wattt

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Aug 24, 2011
justme wrote:
<quoted text>hi brittany
whos brittany oh bubbys exgirlfriend where she at?
wattt

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Aug 24, 2011
whos betty oh jimmys exole lady
justme wrote:
<quoted text>hi betty
hmm

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Aug 24, 2011
he must not be in jail his name is not on the jail tracker?
justme

Lexington, KY

#18 Aug 24, 2011
Wonder wrote:
Was Couch at Emma and Juniors or was he at Timmy's trailer and if so why did Couch get busted if it wasn't at his house or in his vehicle? Seems like the person living in the trailer would have been the one arrested. Who knows there are so many lies told on this website.
they were both living in the trailer,that is why they should both be in trouble,but it would seem they caught couch actually doing the process of making meth.
concernedl

Brownsville, TN

#19 Aug 25, 2011
all messages for BRITTANYHALL /CAN GO ON COMPUTER IM SURE SHES FINDING ONE YOU CAN GO TO A LIBRARY'AND USE ONE SHE/S NOTAS DUMB AS THOUGHT TO BE SHE KNEW WERETO GO TO GET HELP HER FAMILY DIDNT EVENKNOW SHE HAD ANY PROBLEMS.ALL THOUGHT SHE KEPT GOING BACK OUT OF LOVE NOTSCARED WHAT WOULDHAPPEN TO HER FAMILY LAWWAS CALLED A GIRL HAPPENED TO BE THERE WHEN BOTH EYES BLACKED NOSE BROKE BEATEN GOODTHEGIRL WENT TO SOCIALWORKERSHE TRUSTED TOLDHER SHE WENT TO POLICEONE WENT TO GRIDER/SGOT HER OUT KNEW WHAT SHE WAS MESSED UP IN And afraidto do anything this didnt go on in the 70.7nowno one knows were she is or whats going on shewas close to her grandmathought she wasnt telling the truth so they called her dr .lied on her only he knew it was faulsethey do and had justdonebloodwork not true if anyone see her tell her the family love herwhat goes round comes round

“Some Beach”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 25, 2011
justme wrote:
<quoted text>they were both living in the trailer,that is why they should both be in trouble,but it would seem they caught couch actually doing the process of making meth.
one thing for sure he always has a couch too lay on

“Some Beach”

Location hidden

#21 Aug 25, 2011
finally wrote:
Sounds like Murphy talk to me...LMAO
justme

Lexington, KY

#22 Aug 25, 2011
Wonder wrote:
they were both living there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nothing in schools change 37 min Just do right 5
Tyler Sanders 4 hr Star 24
Cheating Men 4 hr Party on 2
Ice Cold Beer 7 hr Hmm 8
jason buis fight 9 hr TROOK 77
Guys with big Di*** 19 hr Sam 14
Fun tonight 19 hr Well 4

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance