wat do u think bout heather gregory?

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pretty chic

Forsan, TX

#1 Nov 15, 2007
well i think she needs to mind her own buissness and quit skankin..round...o and if u wanna tell me im wrong b/c i dont...kno her...i happen to kno her very i used to be pretty good friends with her...but u kno nething good be sure to share..lol...and tell wat u think bout her ill be pretty open minded!!
I Survived A Leap Punch

Jasper, IN

#2 Nov 15, 2007
She's really hot
heather

Byron, GA

#3 Nov 15, 2007
who is she? what has she done thats so bad?
pink lady

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2007
o well i heard shes a big backstabber...i kno that 4 sure
lol

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2007
shes a lil gurl who likes to start stuff
I live in Liberty

Byron, GA

#6 Nov 15, 2007
doesn't sound like this heather girl has alot of things that need to be said about her. so far no one has really said anything about her. sounds like she hasn't done anything that bad too anyone .
heavy balloon guy

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2007
i have seen pictures of heather gregory. she is gorgeous, and i can tell by looking at people if they are dishonest. she is not, i can tell by looking at a picture if someone is a liar or a gossiper and she is not. shes lovely.
I Survived A Leap Punch

Jasper, IN

#8 Nov 15, 2007
It's obvious the people talking trash are insanely jealous of her beauty.
GAL

Morehead, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2007
Exactly and I bet whoever started this topic started the one about Rocky! I am sure you are not his long lost friend! Heather is a good girl and very pretty and it is jealousy! Get a life.
yea

London, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2007
dont start stuff seriously.. thats stupid heather hasnt done anything to anyone just leave her alone she is the sweetest person in the world and she is a good friend im sorry your jealous and all but hey get a life and leave her alone
tiffany

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 16, 2007
Hey. Heather's and Rocky's names don't need to be brought up again. What is wrong with you people?
gurl

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 17, 2007
ummmm...mayb sum1 was concerned and cared about ROCKYbut i agree that ppl should drop it bout him no need to get a attitude...lol...but heather needs to realize if she is gonna screw ppl over and screw ppl...things r gonn get said soo get over it..i mean seriously do u ppl live to sit here and tell every1 off that puts sumin bad on here...realy get a life things r gonna get said bout whorey ppl...and good ppl...soo just give it up!!
GAL

Morehead, KY

#13 Nov 18, 2007
gurl wrote:
ummmm...mayb sum1 was concerned and cared about ROCKYbut i agree that ppl should drop it bout him no need to get a attitude...lol...but heather needs to realize if she is gonna screw ppl over and screw ppl...things r gonn get said soo get over it..i mean seriously do u ppl live to sit here and tell every1 off that puts sumin bad on here...realy get a life things r gonna get said bout whorey
ppl...and good ppl...soo just give it up!!
I don't think it was someone concerned over Rocky I think it was someone trying to get a topix started about him! Whoever cared knows what happened to him and no one else needs to know! He has family and we do not need to hear bad things!
tiffany

Kathleen, GA

#14 Nov 18, 2007
GAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it was someone concerned over Rocky I think it was someone trying to get a topix started about him! Whoever cared knows what happened to him and no one else needs to know! He has family and we do not need to hear bad things!
Exactly, I figure if you have a problem with heather...go take it up with her...dont talk about her UNDER ANOTHER NAME on a website...little immature wouldnt you agree? Yeah, if whoever it was asking about Rocky is genuinely concerned and knew rocky then she knows someone who knew what happened to him. It doesn't need to be discussed on here so drop it PLEASE.
Question

London, KY

#15 Nov 29, 2007
is the tiffany on here tiffany roy?
get a life

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Dec 16, 2007
can who ever started this topic please identify yourself? unless your scared to? why would you start a topic about someone anyway? do you want someone to start a convo about you?
geeeeze people.. get a life!!!
quit being so jealous
Jared

Jasper, IN

#18 Dec 16, 2007
It's obvious the topic starter is jealous of this gorgeous girl. Maybe her boyfriend dumped her for Heather, the smartest choice any guy could make. Maybe she is just jealous of this perfect human being? Or maybe, she confessed her love to Heather, and Heather turned her down.
Mckenzi Atwood

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Dec 19, 2007
umm would u all quit tlkin crap bout casey county.. i so happen to live there... and i wish u would quit it!!! its REALLY makin me MAD!!
childish

Bradfordsville, KY

#20 Dec 19, 2007
Mckenzi Atwood wrote:
umm would u all quit tlkin crap bout casey county.. i so happen to live there... and i wish u would quit it!!! its REALLY makin me MAD!!
Are u old enough to even be on the computer??I notice on all your remarks,its the same,thing...Quit talking about casey county.lol Nobodys trying to fight with you.
Mckenzi Atwood

Versailles, KY

#21 Dec 19, 2007
yea im old enough to be on here... and im gnna quit tlkin bout all this crap.. and just let u tlk bout wat u want!!! its alrite if u wanna tlk bout em..... just dont say ne thing bout me... and ill be fine!! peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Bowen 49 min Vanessa 1
Drugs 51 min Vanessa 33
Strong chemical smell Peyton cemetery 1 hr Katie 4
East Yosemite road 1 hr Katie 3
does anyone no if brianna means if pregnant?? (Jan '11) 7 hr Pedrobuchacha 27
Worse Supervisor or Plant Manager at Tarter's Ind. 12 hr Lol 30
Poll where did christine campble go? (Apr '10) 12 hr Misty 3

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance