Best teacher at CCHS
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lorelei

Greensburg, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2008
Who is the best teacher at the high school? Whose the most hated?
Someone

Corbin, KY

#2 Nov 22, 2008
I know who is NOT a good teacher or person or coach!!! That would be Susan Stringer.
Old timer

Brownsville, TN

#3 Nov 22, 2008
You won't find a better teacher than Tag Hughes or Sandy Tucker
what up

Jefferson, GA

#4 Nov 26, 2008
Someone wrote:
I know who is NOT a good teacher or person or coach!!! That would be Susan Stringer.
whats wrong with her?I dont know her,just seen her.
proud_of_it

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2008
Loved Tag Hughs when I was there. Also Gwen Grider was excellent. The worst teacher I ever had was Virginia Rubarts for Senior English. She was the worst teacher I ever had and she is still there because she has seniority over the other teachers. They are just too lazy to get rid of her.
Someone

Corbin, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2008
what up wrote:
<quoted text>whats wrong with her?I dont know her,just seen her.
Because she is fake!! She pretends to be all high and mighty, but she isn't anything. She uses those poor little girls! Trying to be like the TV show cheerleader nation. We saw how well that is working out for her .. Did you see the cheerleaders at Rebel Madness?? Ouch .. BOMB! I know those girls work really hard! It's just a shame they can't get a real coach!!
former student

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2008
Someone wrote:
I know who is NOT a good teacher or person or coach!!! That would be Susan Stringer.
Mrs. Stringer is a wonderful educator and CCHS is lucky to have her.
Someone

Corbin, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2008
former student wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Stringer is a wonderful educator and CCHS is lucky to have her.
Don't know who you are, but you know what you say is not true. Ask most kids there if they like her or what they think about her ... bit*h would be the biggest reply. And she got some kid kicked out of school because she said they were sniffing a marker!!! Yeah really great educator there. She tries to blow situations up into something big that are absolutely not anything. And I know for a fact that she did a couple cheerleaders pretty dirty!!! Then of course there are a couple of cheerleaders that can defy the rules and cut their hair or other things and they get by with it!!! So why does she pick certain people and make life miserable for them?
all of them

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2008
there all good
a girl

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Dec 11, 2008
to SOMEONE get your facts straight before you say crap about mrs. stringer she is a way better coach then iknow the cheerleaders looked awesome at rebel mandess
Someone

Corbin, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2008
a girl wrote:
to SOMEONE get your facts straight before you say crap about mrs. stringer she is a way better coach then iknow the cheerleaders looked awesome at rebel mandess
My facts are perfectly straight. By the structure of your sentence it looks like you need to get an education.
asking someone a queston

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Dec 13, 2008
are you mad a mrs. stringer cause she has rules and standards and you r not willing to follow? did she kick you off the squad because u r not good enough? she has high standards and expects us all to work hard and give all we got. cchs sports has lacked coaches with integrety for a long time, now we have mrs. stringer and the program is better than ever.
Someone

Corbin, KY

#13 Dec 13, 2008
asking someone a queston wrote:
are you mad a mrs. stringer cause she has rules and standards and you r not willing to follow? did she kick you off the squad because u r not good enough? she has high standards and expects us all to work hard and give all we got. cchs sports has lacked coaches with integrety for a long time, now we have mrs. stringer and the program is better than ever.
She has questionable rules. Don't know about her so called standards. She can't kick you off something you were never on. She can get people kicked out of school though. Also, it is spelled integrity. If she can lay her head down at night and not feel guilty about some of the things she has done to children at that high school then good for her. Fact is if she did some soul searching she would know she wronged someone.
Someone

Corbin, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2008
asking someone a queston wrote:
are you mad a mrs. stringer cause she has rules and standards and you r not willing to follow? did she kick you off the squad because u r not good enough? she has high standards and expects us all to work hard and give all we got. cchs sports has lacked coaches with integrety for a long time, now we have mrs. stringer and the program is better than ever.
Yeah and talk about standards and integrity .. who did she kick off the squad because they were not good enough? Does your statement match that of someone with integrity and standards? Would someone with such good morals kick someone off a squad because they were not good enough or would they work with them harder? You contradicted yourself didn't you.
Someone

Corbin, KY

#15 Dec 13, 2008
asking someone a queston wrote:
are you mad a mrs. stringer cause she has rules and standards and you r not willing to follow? did she kick you off the squad because u r not good enough? she has high standards and expects us all to work hard and give all we got. cchs sports has lacked coaches with integrety for a long time, now we have mrs. stringer and the program is better than ever.
You said "good enough" .. how hard could it possibly be to be a cheerleader?
dead eye

Corbin, KY

#16 Dec 13, 2008
OMG this is amazing. I can't believe this is on here!! If you want to argue back and forth with each other that is fine. If you don't like Susan that is your choice. If you don't think the cheerleaders looked good that is your opinion. I'm not sure what child you two are talking about, but you darn for sure better leave my child out of it!! My child is shy and sweet! My child doesn't talk about anybody. My child doesn't hate anybody. My child is happier than my child has been in a long time. My child doesn't look at this forum. My child has better things to do. I look at it occasionally because I heard about it when my son's uncle's wife left him for someone on this forum. I don't need this forum to say what I have to say. I can easily do that face to face. And shame on the cheerleader above who would say those things about someone you cheered with.
Earth Air Water Fire

Brownsville, TN

#17 Dec 13, 2008
ppl on this forum are just vicious.Don't let it get to you,they're probally jealous.you're a good person,and i'm positive your daughter is to.
Someone

Corbin, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2008
to dead eye, i don't know who you or your child is so don't insinuate that i was talking about your child. i know what i'm talking about.
Just Me

Brownsville, TN

#19 Dec 14, 2008
well i think that the worst teacher that there possibly is other than mrs. ruberts is mrs. peavey! and i just wish that she would give up her job and that way the rest of us would be happy at school. she makes all of us freshmans lifes hell! and i meann that with all my heart and soul! so mrs. peavey if you are reading this go ahead and give up your job because next year your life will be hell. i mean if you think this year is bad then wait til next year there is a whole lot more hell coming to you other than us!
ohh and the bestestes teacher at cchs is mr. walters! and he is awesome!
im a student there

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 5, 2009
Mr. Johnson is the best. he rocks...lol...the koolest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No To Alcohol In Casey County 3 hr myrtal 21
New Girls Basketball Coach 5 hr Ollie 30
Tarter Gate and illegal hiring (Oct '09) 20 hr Red 218
Renay on 206 21 hr Lmao 3
Darrell Durham , had a brother was injured in f... 23 hr Lacy 1
cheating SSI Sat old dawg 9
Children being sold in liberty Fri Anonymous 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages