It's nice having a shoe store on the bypass
lost

Fairdealing, MO

#2 Feb 22, 2012
where is it at i havent noticed it
fashionista

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2012
in that row of offices back there beside the dentist office. They have Sperrys...leather ones for 39.99 and canvas ones for 29.99...mens and womens...also have a pair of sperry boots..hadnt seen them yet...but that is a GREAT price...also have chuch taylors low and high tops...all colors...19,99!!! cant beat that with a stick...have a sale on work boots...15.99...didnt look at those too closely but there were a few men in there at the time that tried them on and ended up buying a pair....then all kinds of tennis shoes..mens, womens, kids....nike, reebok, asics....sketcher....wheww...w ell, now that i have just run a full ad for them, i will remind them of this when i go in there and collect my discount!! ha...actually, i have on a pair of reebok..tone ups...or whatever they are called...29.99!! wow...
as for the owners, if you see this..think...you will figure out who this is...was in there last sat...think you were wondering if i was " gonna find anything or not"...ha see you soon
Shoe Lover

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Do they sell those knee high hooker boots in there? Mine are about wore out.
LMAO

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2012
Shoe Lover wrote:
Do they sell those knee high hooker boots in there? Mine are about wore out.
They sure do! LMAO
lovin spikes

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 23, 2012
do they have a good selection of spike heels ?
funny you should ask

Barnesville, OH

#7 Feb 23, 2012
I never have seen a women in Liberty wearing spike heels. A woman in Liberty wouldn't know how to walk in any type of high heels.Stick to wearing your camo hunting boots.
Shoe Lover

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2012
Honey I don't strut my stuff outside. Its for my s&m busieness. But yah, seeing anyone walking around in spike heel bootts in the country, well, no! Silly.
Flood zone

Barnesville, OH

#9 Feb 24, 2012
Flood Insurance ?
country girl

United States

#10 Feb 24, 2012
I'v never wore heels in my life and never plan to wear high heels.I don't need to wear heels to get a man.
country raised girl proud

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2012
I like steel toe shoes, for work, farm work, great for horse back ridin!!! Ever have a cow, or livestock step on your foot, or horse? Four wheelin, raisin little he!!, and even comes in great for kickin a$$ when needed...
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#12 Feb 26, 2012
country raised girl proud wrote:
I like steel toe shoes, for work, farm work, great for horse back ridin!!! Ever have a cow, or livestock step on your foot, or horse? Four wheelin, raisin little he!!, and even comes in great for kickin a$$ when needed...
U B right on all accounts.
hooker boots

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2012
Ive seen a few women struttin around liberty in black knee boots. They look silly. Save em for your husband at home.
Not in Liberty

Barnesville, OH

#14 Feb 27, 2012
I am in town alot and never see women dressed hot looking.
love my legs

Barnesville, OH

#15 Feb 27, 2012
I have beautiful long sexy legs and i love to show them off so not boots for me.
fact

United States

#16 Feb 29, 2012
most casey women have hot looking legs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY CORONERS OFFICE ABUSES (ALLEGED) before 2018 4 hr Blue MOney 10
torturedbecauseofu 5 hr yourdumbasfuck 15
People on topix are so naive! 16 hr yourdumbasfuck 4
Teacher Resigns 20 hr old hippy 23
pawn shops in town (Jul '07) 20 hr knightwolf 5
scottie phelps Tue Old friend of his ex 22
Would you have thought ? Tue trust me i know 5
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web