who knows peggy sue (greer)hart?

who knows peggy sue (greer)hart?

Posted in the Liberty Forum

angel

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2009
she is a slut,2faced likes other women's men. suppose be married to a gary or greg hart.they work at donnelley.she resides in the great county of casey.BEWARE
truth be told

Waynesburg, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
she's a fuggin wh00r3 the entire greer family is trashy half of them can't even get a white man they have to resort to black men
Meara

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Aug 10, 2015
truth be told wrote:
she's a fuggin wh00r3 the entire greer family is trashy half of them can't even get a white man they have to resort to black men
She seems to only date men who are already in a relationship then acts surprised when they decide to stay with their women.
PeggyHart

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2015
Meara wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems to only date men who are already in a relationship then acts surprised when they decide to stay with their women.
Who have I been with since u no me so well that's with some one of wait maybe he stayed with you cause I didn't want his ass dam u people put some stupid Shit

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Aug 11, 2015
PeggyHart wrote:
<quoted text>
Who have I been with since u no me so well that's with some one of wait maybe he stayed with you cause I didn't want his ass dam u people put some stupid Shit
I don't actually know you at all, but I do know that your husband was only gone a few months when you were at least one dating website. You were only talking to a guy for a month before you slept with him the first time you met.

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Aug 11, 2015
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't actually know you at all, but I do know that your husband was only gone a few months when you were at least one dating website. You were only talking to a guy for a month before you slept with him the first time you met.
And if you didn't want this guy, why we're texting and leaving voicemail messages about how you love him and you're worried about him cuz you hasn't heard from him? Yeah that sounds a lot like you didn't want him.

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#8 Aug 12, 2015
I didn't know this, interesting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was He just kidding 3 hr Lostandfound 39
Tim Jaynes finally caught up in his schemes. 5 hr Zipper 41
2nd shift 8 hr Hahaha 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr Tea Party Patriot 664
Chieftain Steel 16 hr Cannalope tits 1
Randall Luttrell 22 hr Why 1
New Hair Salon 23 hr Not chatters 5
What Happened at Robbie Goode's last night? Tue TheY 36

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages