wondering

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Does anybody know who wrecked by the schools?
70 eastern

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Dec 4, 2012
70 east? Someone went off road near Doe Creek on 70 we didnt know about the one near the school. hope all is ok. bad bad road:/
Praying

Lexington, KY

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Has anyone found out bout the wreck by dry ridge I heard it was bad they had to fly in helicopters and there was smoke and ppl screaming hope everyone is ok
HighSchooler

Somerset, KY

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Bethany Beldon a junior was one
HighSchooler

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 4, 2012
On the connector bridge
wondering

Versailles, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Is everyone okay? Anyone know any details?
Pumkin

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2012
I heard that she got hit head on and her car caught on fire and that she broke her leg
70 eastern

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2012
It WASNT the connector bridge or the new road i seen this falsey reported on another post. It was on the old, narrow bridge closer to Gateway Park on 70!!! This bridge needs to be tore down, road widened and a wider, higher, safer bridge built! Its dangourous.
yes and yes

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Dec 4, 2012
There was a crash on bridge near old dry ridge on 70. They should have improved this part of the highway when they done Dry Rdge Hill and improved 70 for 1/4 mile. They done good job its much safer but70 near old road is sll unsafe and to narrow for big trucks. The other crash was 1 mile east of HS, and another wreck near Doe creek. Out towards other end of 70 there was 2 accidents around Bell Hill i think 1 gentleman passed from his injurys so prayers for family and there were 2 other wrecks today towards Campbellsville on 70 no info tho should be in paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing person 4 hr Da Man 1
ufo over dunville 6 hr TorchridgeDevil 4
Attn Sheriff Signs 7 hr let it be 19
Table for 2 11 hr Table for 2 3
Political Forum 12 hr Witchdoctor 11
Royal Wedding Saturday 15 hr TorchridgeDevil 11
Remember boo when you vote 16 hr Voter 1

Liberty Jobs

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages