Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57222 Jun 15, 2012
twinkle wrote:
I'm here. Lol I get it. Entrancing... meaning I'm boring?
Meaning your a jewel to behold.:)
twinkle

Campbellsville, KY

#57223 Jun 15, 2012
Thank you.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57224 Jun 15, 2012
twinkle wrote:
<quoted text>No actually it meant sweet dreams. I googled it too.
I finally found what it meant. It just tried to send me back to this thread to look for it... That mentos/coke video was entertaining.
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57225 Jun 15, 2012
The other nite I said "Goodnight dear friends,and sweet dreams Percy"

Sorry for the confusion.I will stop if you like. No biggie.lol
dont care still love it

Leitchfield, KY

#57226 Jun 15, 2012
WATER
75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. This likely applies to half world population.
In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pains for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, decreases the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and decreases the risk of bladder cancer by 50%.
Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?
COKE ( breakthechain.org refutes all these claims)
In many US states, the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
If you put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke, it will be gone in two days.
To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coke into the toilet bowl and let it sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coke.
To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coke over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
To loosen a rusted bolt: Apply a cloth soaked in Coke to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coke into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil. Mix drippings with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coke will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Info:
The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
To carry Coca-Cola syrup, a commercial truck must use the hazardous material place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years! Now, the question is, would you like a glass of water or Coke
ellen

Leitchfield, KY

#57227 Jun 15, 2012
did not mean to butt in .

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57228 Jun 15, 2012
Yall have a good one. I have to go to sleep soon. I promised my nephew I would take him to a tobacco patch to see if we could find some arrowheads.
Good Night Everyone
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57229 Jun 15, 2012
I wanted to type enchanting and charming but my spell checker said "who you calling enchanting?"You cheating sob.
Seriously I'm going to find a new spellchecker lol.If I type Obama,it says I'm wrong,and offers Mamba.If I type george bush it wants me to us cap G and B. No lie
twinkle

Campbellsville, KY

#57230 Jun 15, 2012
Yeah Percy's pretty cool. A kittke dingy sometimes but I don't think she means any harm.
ellen

Leitchfield, KY

#57231 Jun 15, 2012
Strange 1 wrote:
The other nite I said "Goodnight dear friends,and sweet dreams Percy"
Sorry for the confusion.I will stop if you like. No biggie.lol
No please dont , I enjoy it as well. Too many bad things said in this world from so many. Really nice when good things are.
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57232 Jun 15, 2012
Water please
ellen

Leitchfield, KY

#57233 Jun 15, 2012
Dr. Seuss explain crashing of computers
Read this aloud, if you can!)
If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port
And the bus is interrupted at a very last resort,
And the access of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report.

If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a dash
And the double-clicking icon puts your window in the trash,
And your data is corrupted cause the index doesn't hash,
Then your situation's hopeless and your system's gonna crash!

If the label on the cable on the table at your house
Says the network is connected to the button on your mouse,
But your packets want to tunnel to another protocol
That's repeatedly rejected by the printer down the hall.

And your screen is all distorted by the side effects of gauss,
So your icons in the window are as wavy as a souse;
Then you may as well reboot and go out with a bang,
'cuz sure as I'm a poet, the sucker's gonna hang!

When the copy of your floppy's getting sloppy in the disk,
And the macro code instructions cause unnecessary risk,
Then you'll have to flash the memory and you'll want to RAM your ROM.
Well, quickly turn off your computer and run and tell your mom!
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57234 Jun 15, 2012
ellen wrote:
did not mean to butt in .
Your welcome here just as much as the rest of us Ellen dear :)Not sure how welcome we are though.lol
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#57235 Jun 15, 2012
Una tw*t (*=a) doesn't have a clue.

It's mixin' moonshine and anti-freeze again.
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57236 Jun 15, 2012
Merci Ellen
twinkle

Campbellsville, KY

#57237 Jun 15, 2012
Opens lid... ~Hands bottle of water to strange 1...lol
ellen

Leitchfield, KY

#57238 Jun 15, 2012
When life gives you lemons , it better you give you water and sugar , or your lemonade is going suck.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#57239 Jun 15, 2012
ellen wrote:
Dr. Seuss explain crashing of computers
Read this aloud, if you can!)
If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port
And the bus is interrupted at a very last resort,
And the access of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report.
If your cursor finds a menu item followed by a dash
And the double-clicking icon puts your window in the trash,
And your data is corrupted cause the index doesn't hash,
Then your situation's hopeless and your system's gonna crash!
If the label on the cable on the table at your house
Says the network is connected to the button on your mouse,
But your packets want to tunnel to another protocol
That's repeatedly rejected by the printer down the hall.
And your screen is all distorted by the side effects of gauss,
So your icons in the window are as wavy as a souse;
Then you may as well reboot and go out with a bang,
'cuz sure as I'm a poet, the sucker's gonna hang!
When the copy of your floppy's getting sloppy in the disk,
And the macro code instructions cause unnecessary risk,
Then you'll have to flash the memory and you'll want to RAM your ROM.
Well, quickly turn off your computer and run and tell your mom!
This is cool. But ya know someone's gonna accuse ya of copy/paste...
Strange 1

Winchester, KY

#57240 Jun 15, 2012
twinkle wrote:
Yeah Percy's pretty cool. A kittke dingy sometimes but I don't think she means any harm.
Thats what makes her so....:)
merveilleusement charmante
twinkle

Campbellsville, KY

#57241 Jun 15, 2012
good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carol King (Jan '13) 5 min netta 13
girls with naked pitchers in this county (May '14) 12 hr Harry Lipz 46
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr WhoLetTheDogOut 1,038
Eclipse Tue Luvvin Sun 3
Skipper Tue info 4
who is the biggest liar in casey co (Jun '10) Aug 21 Bill 255
Tarter VS Tarter Aug 21 Just saying 42

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages