Next Last
friend

Bellevue, WA

#1 Feb 27, 2012
what happened to tyler lynn
family

Bulan, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2012
Your title is friend, if you are his friend or a friend of the family you would know. There are several different medical situations going on with Tyler and to let everyone know IT IS NOT BEEN FOUND TO BE DRUG RELATED.
CountryCharm

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Feb 28, 2012
The EMT's responded to a Drug overdose when they went to get him. So, these medical problems are prior? Maybe the drugs made them worse then.
family

Bulan, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2012
You are exactly right about the EMT response, but when you have a past of drugs is seems to follow you. He actually vomitted while laying down and the vomit asperated into his lungs, which have led to some medical situations.

“Legalize, Not Criminalize!”

Since: Dec 09

Liberty, Ky

#6 Feb 28, 2012
He is kin 2 my step mom Tammy. She was a Lynn. She's been asking me if I knew n e thing cause she's worried. I used 2 work with Tyler. Kool Kat by me!
aggravated

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2012
people around this county need to realize there is other things that can happen to a person besides being drug related there is thousands of things that can be wrong with a person to need to go to the hospital but around here if you get sick or die everyone automatticaly says you either od or on meth and they dont care one bit to get the rumors started on a person i seen a man have a seizure once the people who called ambulance said he had od hell the man didnt even fool with any kind of drugs didnt drink didnt even smoke cigs but still yet they assumed he od because he had a seizure now how damm stupid can that be that just goes to show how negative people think in this county just remember this the next time someone gets sick i have known people being allergic to medicine that the dr prescribed them and it can have some bad side affects and it doesnt have to be a narcotic either it can be any kind of medicine so people show the young man some respect give him the benifit of the doubt just because it came across the scanner he od doesnt mean he did
CountryCharm

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Feb 29, 2012
It is good he admitted it, so they could help him. Asperated pneumonia is horrible to go through (when he breathed back the vomit) It doesnt matter what happened, what happened has happened. We all need to be praying for him to recover and get the help he needs, and pray for his family to be strong to get through this with him, and encourage him to get the help. He has admitted to his doings, no one needs to judge. Prayers!
CountryCharm

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Feb 29, 2012
oh, and the reason the scanner had them responding to an overdose, is because the girl who called in had told them that, and told them what he had taken.
family

Bulan, KY

#10 Feb 29, 2012
The girl who called in told what she thought he took. I know the girl very well and that is what she thought had happened, she thought like everone else. He was going back to his demons, but Ty proved us all wrong. I've never been sooo happy in all my life to be wrong. So far no drugs have shown up in his system and he has been in UK hosp for days and probably every test known has been run on him. He is now doing better, although still on ventilator and has feeding tube, he is able to write to correspond with visitors and health personel.
aggravated

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 29, 2012
i hope he makes a fast full recovery people around here are to fast to jump to negative conclusions and judge people like i have always said people can have medical problems without it being drug related and i am sure with all the tests run on this kid if there was any drugs in his system the test it would have popped up on his test people need to think about what they say when someone is sick they do have family and friends who dont like hearing this kind of rumors
family

Bulan, KY

#12 Feb 29, 2012
thank you aggravated
Friends

Lexington, KY

#13 Feb 29, 2012
I saw Tyler at the store sunday night and have been good friends with him and his family and chey and he did not seem wild to me just the same tyler laughing and being hisself. What aggravated me was the short hair lady that was inside the store when he walked out she was bad mouthing him saying everytime hes in here he is wild and disrespectful and keep on and on and eben got on there intercon and smarted off to him about something outside that was rude and she had no business spreading rumors asking who he was and i know for a fact she knows the family and exactly who he is.. Two faced people in this town sucks . he was fighting a cold from what he said so people need to keep there opinions to thereselves ... Pray for the Tyler and michele and shy and gracie and hope he recopvers from is illiness dont assume things ... Ill be praying he get home and well..
Friends

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 29, 2012
The Family doesnt need all the rumors they need prayers he has a wonderful mother and may god be with them all. When i
hes hoem and better ill personally talk to them, and tell them who it was in the store and if they want to addresss it they can but rude ass people and especially when u work there u arent suppose to talk about the customers around a whole store full it showed how mature she was....
wondering

Lexington, KY

#15 Feb 29, 2012
what store was it
Friends

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 29, 2012
dm
wondering

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 29, 2012
that is the store i figured it was which one of the workers was it
Friends

Lexington, KY

#18 Mar 1, 2012
she works night older lady with short hair kinda short.... rude as hell and had no business assuming things and talking about anyone.... ill never go bk to do business there... people should keep there opinions to thereselves not voice them when the whole store was full of people...
i smell trouble

Toccoa, GA

#19 Mar 1, 2012
Friends wrote:
The Family doesnt need all the rumors they need prayers he has a wonderful mother and may god be with them all. When i
hes hoem and better ill personally talk to them, and tell them who it was in the store and if they want to addresss it they can but rude ass people and especially when u work there u arent suppose to talk about the customers around a whole store full it showed how mature she was....
If your any kind of family or friend... You would not be writing on this site good or bad. no one likes to have there name on here! this site is nothing but trouble. So do him a favor an dont post again. More like try to get it off here! He is sick an needs your prayers not your 2 cents....When he gets home and well someone will tell him about his name being on here and he will see laying in a hospital in bad safe almost died. this is all some people have to do is run to topixs and start trouble. So every time you think to come to this site. STOP pray for Him!
truth

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Mar 4, 2012
Friends wrote:
she works night older lady with short hair kinda short.... rude as hell and had no business assuming things and talking about anyone.... ill never go bk to do business there... people should keep there opinions to thereselves not voice them when the whole store was full of people...
i know everyone feels bad about what happend to him and everything but there is no need in taking the frustration out on her i dont know who she is and dont care but i do know everyone of us at sometime or another has made a comment about thinking someone was intoxicated without meaning any harm im sure the lady didnt mean any harm so before people start getting mad at her over it maybe you should just take a minute and think back when you have said something about someone who you thought may have been under the influince of something wether they was or not ..
his fiance

United States

#21 Jan 8, 2014
this is tylers fiance kailyn. he is doing great and has been clean for a while now. he may not have been when he was with cheyenne but hell we all would need something if we had to put up with her. keep tys name off here hes living his life right(:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Pete Helmkamp 1,317
Crooked Social Service and Lawyers 23 min one who knows 4
Tommy Weddle (Dec '12) 26 min ky woman 51
Save a lot 54 min Jenny 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min DITCH MITCH 151,150
boring 1 hr fact is 4
Looking 1 hr New In Town 5
•••
•••
•••

Liberty Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE