Trailer Park Trash
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
nice home

Hazard, KY

#1 Sep 17, 2008
shouldn't we stop the spread of mobil home just anywhere in the county?
Trailer Park Annie

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2008
Where else I'm gonna keep my still an my cats? I can'ts afford no big fancy spread like you uns an so what I'm gonna do? You uns like us enuff when thar be a twister a comin an you knows we gonna take the hit for yas an y'all knows where to come an buys yer high quality moonshine.
dakota

Hazard, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2008
i'm tired of trashy trailers and the crime that goes with it. also i dont deink moonshine,nor nuy your drugs.
Trailer park women

Bradfordsville, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2008
Dakota first of all you need help with you're spelling. I live in one of Ray Martin's trailers out on the ridge and I enjoy the trailer living lifestyle we are all one big happy family. Ray is a good man to rent from and he plans to put more trailers in soon and Ronnie Sharp is starting a trailer park on the ridge too and I don't know where you live but if you live around Strong branch road or Dry ridge road or Poplar Springs road or Contown road and don't like trailers you may want to move and also Tony Luttrell has a few trailers and casey county is trailer country so deal with it.
honestly

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2008
Well there are some junky trailors out there, but you should not condone everyone that lives in a trailor. I happen to know a few couples who live in very nice mobile homes, and drive extremely nice vehicles. They do not live in their mobile homes because they can not afford better, because they do have money they are being wise. They would rather live there for a while and save the money to pay for a home they build rather than have an outrageous morgage as I am sure you probably do.
summer school

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2008
Trailer Park Annie wrote:
Where else I'm gonna keep my still an my cats? I can'ts afford no big fancy spread like you uns an so what I'm gonna do? You uns like us enuff when thar be a twister a comin an you knows we gonna take the hit for yas an y'all knows where to come an buys yer high quality moonshine.
you are why cc has such ignorant reputation.You prob dont know any better..please go back to school,and learm something,or better yet go away ,and learn something differrent than you know now.Its not working.
I live in a trailor

London, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2008
nice home wrote:
shouldn't we stop the spread of mobil home just anywhere in the county?
i live in a trailor and what is wrong with it, nothing iam buying it through the bank and guess what i pay every month to live 129.00 what do you pay about 500.00?
who do you think you are

Perry, GA

#8 Sep 18, 2008
I don't know who this dakota or nice home is but why would you talk this way about people. Everyone wants something different out of life. I am a single mother and i am very proud of the mobile home that i am paying for. It is a place that my son and I can always call home and I am satisfied with that. Material things do not matter that much to me. I just try to surround myself with good people and have a life full of good memories- not things. My life would be empty if all i had to worry about was the size of my home.
honestly

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2008
dakota wrote:
i'm tired of trashy trailers and the crime that goes with it. also i dont deink moonshine,nor nuy your drugs.
Let me take time to remind you that crime happens every place, from every walk of life. It doesn't matter how much money you have, it matters how you present yourself and the morals you hold, it matter that you teach your children to be honest and respectful, not that they need a pocket full of cash! Do you rememer the mendez brother? All of the news several years ago, as many others just can't think of their names. They murdered their parents out of greed, because they wanted more money. What would you call them "wealthy trash".
Dakota

Hazard, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2008
yeh,all i want is a double wide. i have no expections or ambitions.
oh well

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2008
Dakota wrote:
yeh,all i want is a double wide. i have no expections or ambitions.
Why don't you get off your damn high horse for a moment!!!!! I have expectations and ambitions thank you very much. Do you have a masters degree? My husband probably makes as much if not more than you do and I will not even mention what I make thank you. I would rather have cash to pay for my things as I always do. So living in a nice mobile home for a while is no big deal to me cause I know I will not have a huge mortgage when I do build my house. A home is what you make it whether it be a mobile home or a mansion. There are a lot of single mothers or single income families in this county and if they are working and providing that is what that matters not where they live, and that doesn't mean they don't have ambitions it just means it may take them longer to get there. I am sure there are some who want no better for themselves but that is their business not yours and not mine!!!
curious

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2008
Dakota wrote:
yeh,all i want is a double wide. i have no expections or ambitions.
I have plenty of ambition. I work full time and take classes to aid my career. Even if I had a bunch of money handed to me I would stay where I am right now because that is what is best for my family. What makes you so high and mighty? I am a single mother who gets no assistance from the father or the state. I am very proud that i am able to provide my son a home. It doesn't matter if it is in a subdivision or a trailor park as long as i am doing the best that I can and my son knows what love is. You are so clueless about the real world.
to curious

Hazard, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2008
i live in a house but theres so many trailers around me i put wheels on it so i'd fit in.then i burst a few windows out,and got me a few junk cars,put a sign out saying Welcome to Redneck,Estates.
okay to u

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2008
to curious wrote:
i live in a house but theres so many trailers around me i put wheels on it so i'd fit in.then i burst a few windows out,and got me a few junk cars,put a sign out saying Welcome to Redneck,Estates.
Guess your house is in a bad neighborhood huh? Poor u! WTF! With you ppl calling ppl trash cause they live in a trailor? Guess you were born with a silver spoon? HAHA HAHA! Anyway i am sure there are trash in trailors as well as HOUSES! It is all in how you present yourself and your morals and how you condone yourself as to wether you are TRASH not if you live in a house. BTW is it a nice one? HUH?
oh well

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2008
apparently you do not live any where near where i would in my MOBILE home which by the way is one of the nicest you can buy, is your house one of the nicest you can buy? Sorry, momentary lapse of morals I sank to your level, hope that doesn't happen anymore!
trailor trash

London, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2008
to curious wrote:
i live in a house but theres so many trailers around me i put wheels on it so i'd fit in.then i burst a few windows out,and got me a few junk cars,put a sign out saying Welcome to Redneck,Estates.
are you married to your first of second cousin?lmao!!!
snobs

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 18, 2008
oh well wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you get off your damn high horse for a moment!!!!! I have expectations and ambitions thank you very much. Do you have a masters degree? My husband probably makes as much if not more than you do and I will not even mention what I make thank you. I would rather have cash to pay for my things as I always do. So living in a nice mobile home for a while is no big deal to me cause I know I will not have a huge mortgage when I do build my house. A home is what you make it whether it be a mobile home or a mansion. There are a lot of single mothers or single income families in this county and if they are working and providing that is what that matters not where they live, and that doesn't mean they don't have ambitions it just means it may take them longer to get there. I am sure there are some who want no better for themselves but that is their business not yours and not mine!!!
i agree with you, but might i add that even families with more than one person bringing income live in mobile homes as well. Some people would just prefer to live in trailer, one reason is that they're more available and easier to get. A home is not about what you live in, it's about the people in it that make it a home. Also, there are many trailers that are much much nicer and a lot less trashier than several houses around here. Some mobile homes are more expensive than houses. These people are just too worried about their money that they can't understand why true hardworking people have to sacrifice certain things like big fancy houses to provide for their families. I'd rather live in a nice mobile home and afford it rather than live in a big fancy house and be in debt, or live in a run down house that could collapse @ any minute.
Curious

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Sep 19, 2008
Trailer park women wrote:
Dakota first of all you need help with you're spelling. I live in one of Ray Martin's trailers out on the ridge and I enjoy the trailer living lifestyle we are all one big happy family. Ray is a good man to rent from and he plans to put more trailers in soon and Ronnie Sharp is starting a trailer park on the ridge too and I don't know where you live but if you live around Strong branch road or Dry ridge road or Poplar Springs road or Contown road and don't like trailers you may want to move and also Tony Luttrell has a few trailers and casey county is trailer country so deal with it.
Tell me more, or what you know about ronnie sharp starting a mobile home park. Is this the ronnie that owns bluegrass mobile homes in stanford? If so the last time i was by there it looked they have nearly gone out of business cuz they had so few trailers. Seems like there used to be a whole lot more. Where abouts is he plannin on puttin his trailer pard cuz i think its a great idea. Ive known of lots of people buyin theirs from ronnie and sure hope he doesnt have to go out of business competing with the chain mobile home places. I dont know that he is going out of business, im just speculating about the amt of trailers i saw there a month or so ago. Any info would be appreciated.
knome

Liberty, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2008
Ronnie Sharp won't have a thing when McQueary's. dad finds out what he's been doing with her and texas girl.
Curious

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Sep 19, 2008
knome wrote:
Ronnie Sharp won't have a thing when McQueary's. dad finds out what he's been doing with her and texas girl.
Lawwwdddd hammercyyyyyy, what are you talking about cuz i dont know him personally. You've sure got my attention so do tell....!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff shoopman 7 hr had enough 9
illegal immigrants and jobs 10 hr just saying 5
SamanthaBlevins 23 hr Stacy 2
Need confidential informants names? Thu Thats right 19
informants (Dec '11) Thu Yeah 17
Jazmine and Jevon Wed Worried 6
Disrespect for family at school Wed Parent 9

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages