mom with prayers

Lexington, KY

#23 Oct 23, 2012
cody, i will keep u n my prayers cause if people were n ur shoes they would b askin the same thing,,,,,, FOR PRAYERS. Just tell chris to keep his head held high and to keep fighting. Please keep us up to date on him. prayers for you and your family. Hopefully the bad chris will spend a lot of time n jail, thinking about what he has done. prayers for him also.
Amen

Georgetown, KY

#24 Oct 23, 2012
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt or busted then it's prayer time! Where was the prayer when they were drugging and bugging!! Why is people in that town so stupid? Casey co is nothing more than drugs and violence!
not tiff

Lexington, KY

#25 Oct 24, 2012
Truth wrote:
The boys name was chris richardson and it was a dirty fight cause he used mace and a knife! All I gotta say is this Chris guy better watch out cause karma is a bitch!!!!
This Chris "GUY" is a freakin little boy! His Momma needs her a## beat for raising him to be a little heathen while you are at it.Those kids never had a chance thank to sweet Momma Paula.All they have ever see is drugs and deadbeat men.Not judging just stating the TRUTH! Those kids never had a chance to be decent,She did but refused to take it! SAD! and that bot will get worse before better.
sadness

Lexington, KY

#26 Oct 24, 2012
Truth wrote:
The boy did not come out to kill chris richardson dumbass he didn't have any weapons like richardson did? SO how was he gonna kill? He must be pretty bad ass with his hands!!! Sounds like richardson was too scared to fight like a man. As far as the meth bust goes I don't know anything about it I don't deal with drugs or go anywhere near them. And you spell Perin like this PERIN please get it right!!!!!!
Chris Richardson can't be more than 16 or so...he is a little scrawney boy (punk) which will get worse as he gets older without some guidance.I am guessing monster like tendencies!His Mom was proud to raise a monster.Sad but true!This is Paula Wethingtons son,enough said!
i know

Lexington, KY

#27 Oct 24, 2012
chris is at least 18 or 19 yrs old
power to the people

Lexington, KY

#28 Oct 24, 2012
Crime , Drugs, Murder Casey County isn't anything like Mayberry. sorry Mayor
checkb4wreck

Lexington, KY

#29 Oct 24, 2012
btp wrote:
Is he okay? Or not? You all can spent all this time talking about him and this other boy, and how the fight went and all that bullcrap but yet no one can answer the important question right now. HOW IS HE? WHAT IS HIS CONDITION? Those are my questions, NOT what kind of person is he or did he rat? Come on people there is a human life at stake! This man is a father to an INNOCENT little girl first and foremost, that doesn't deserve this! Please try to remember that while you are doing all your name calling!
ummm you have no more right to his medical condition then they do about the fight! Ever heard of HEPA since you wanna be so hi and mighty!
dale

Lexington, KY

#30 Oct 24, 2012
i geuss he will think b4 he stiiffs another person 4 50 bucks!!!!!
checkb4wreck

Lexington, KY

#31 Oct 24, 2012
It is a shame to have to admit this but I must.I grew up here and moved away to the city.Then years later moved back.It saddens me how this place gets worse and worse.Per people this is absolutely worse than the city.Drugs,crime in general is BAD here,I worry about my family here all the time.Their friends (or some family) may come in during the night and rob or worse for money or goods to sell to get it.Drugs i can say this word over and over it is so sad.People hurting loved ones for the next fix.Killing friends for money for drugs.I am not speaking from experience thank God but I see my old friends or aquaintences and or their kids and they are walking dead.It is terrible that they CAN"T SEE with their own eyes how sick they look.That will be the Zombie epocolypse they all go on about! A bunch of methed out,bath salt?? whatever they do with that?? Freaking Lunatics...own the name wear it proud,you might as well cause it's a clear as the nose on your faces!! WAKE UP WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!! No one can do these drugs without being obvious.Not saying everyone with a sore or sores but those are an obvious sign.If you see friends with signs try and help them.Remind them it is poison.Just so sad just how bad,my home has gotten.Generations back my family has loved this place enough to stay.Now I just wish I could move them all with me.Or the better alternative it stop this crap from rottening anyone elses brains to knifing someone.Just sad.
checkb4wreck

Lexington, KY

#32 Oct 24, 2012
i know wrote:
chris is at least 18 or 19 yrs old
behind on the times obviously,still so young,and so mean to be so young.Can't imagine the act of doing that myself.Very violent thing I would think.
Whatajoke

Bronx, NY

#33 Oct 24, 2012
dale wrote:
i geuss he will think b4 he stiiffs another person 4 50 bucks!!!!!
Really??? Listen to what your saying? 50 dollars!?!? Yeah stab someone over 50 dollars?? I'm guessing you didn't know that 50.00 dollars was that Lil Chris have him was stolen from someone else. Lil Chris admitted he stole the money so he refused to give the cash back and Chris Perin gave the 50 to his friend (who the 300.00 belong to) Lil Chris said, "Okay, I understand." But my guess is he didn't have a knife and his can of pepper spray (which btw screams pussy) on him at the time and knew Chris Perin would chew him up and spit him out.... Lil Chris isn't cool for about taking someone's life people, he's a coward!
Whatajoke

Bronx, NY

#34 Oct 24, 2012
checkb4wreck wrote:
<quoted text>ummm you have no more right to his medical condition then they do about the fight! Ever heard of HEPA since you wanna be so hi and mighty!
If the family wants to tell people his condition, that's their choice....
Terri

Lexington, KY

#35 Oct 24, 2012
CodyP wrote:
He is still in critical condition. When he stabbed him in the chest, it sliced a main artery to his heart! He successfully went through open heart surgery. At this point, prayers and luck is what he needs. Hopefully my brother will be okay. People on here need to take a look at their own lives before commenting about my brother. It really sad that only a couple of people are worried about his life. Regardless of what you think about him, he's my bro, my best friend, the only friend ive had my whole life and he deserves a prayer or two.. So grow up, get on your knees, put your hands together and ask god to save his life!!!!
I dont know him nor your family but I am so sorry to hear about this. No matter the reason of why this happened it still WAS NOT RIGHT. He is a human being that hurts, bleeds and feels.I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery. My heart goes out to him, you and yours. My prayers are with you. What has this world come to? SO SAD
Amber

United States

#36 Oct 25, 2012
This is Chris Perin's sister and I really wish people would just stop! Put yourself in his/our shoes. We (his family) is really sick of hearing about it. I don't care what started the fight, the point is... my brother was stabbed in had to have major heart surgery and was in critical condition. I almost lost him, that other boy almost took my baby brother from me. Do you have any idea how that feels? His daughter almost lost her dad over stupidity. Please stop with the madness! I have heard enough!
Jus sayn

Cincinnati, OH

#37 Oct 25, 2012
checkb4wreck wrote:
<quoted text>ummm you have no more right to his medical condition then they do about the fight! Ever heard of HEPA since you wanna be so hi and mighty!
I have heard of HIPA--not HEPA
justsaying

Lexington, KY

#38 Oct 25, 2012
Tomuchtrash wrote:
People on here are pathetic... Everyone that seen what happened said that Chris Richardson had the knife. Not Chris Perin. Lil Chris started a fight he couldn't finish... Pepper Spray? That's a level below bitch... How can you say lil Chris was defending himself when he went up to the house looking to fight Chris Perin? It's pathetic how narrow minded people really are. The only people that bring knifes to a fist fights are ones who know they have no chance. If he ratted, where's the papers? Who's cd shows Chris Perin's name on it? No ones. That's how Casey county works, assumptions. Pathetic people live pathetic lives....
Wonder how you know there is a cd ???
whatajoke

United States

#40 Oct 25, 2012
justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder how you know there is a cd ???
Anytime someone gets indicted, they get a discovery packet with a cd in it whether someone ratted or not moron!! Please, don't reply back as it will save you from any future embarrassment!!!
joycewethingtont ruth

Nicholasville, KY

#41 Oct 26, 2012
first,im chris hall,sgrandma i,velistened to all of casey gossip you people don,t care about either chrisjust gossip .truth i don,t know about the fight i wasn,t there ido knowboth chris was friends chris perrinwas at my house 2days before lilchris sisterlived with perrin yeschris has a5yrolddaughter lilchris has a 2yr old daughteras for the knifeget real all boys carry knifes not to kill or intentions of hurting no one ,as maceyou calling law lil b////eshe was going to a friend chris not in mind i,msure chris will tell the truth when well 2womenand 1man is the cause of this chris was good enough friend of chris he came to tell christhey sent him to see if he was here 2253
joycewethingtont ruth

Nicholasville, KY

#42 Oct 26, 2012
they came behind him did,nt believehim chriswasn,t here jan wasn,t in this tripthegirlcussedand carried onitold her i had a ten yr.oldhearing her cussing everyone knows him nohe don,tlikea bad word said saysGod hears that or loud talkingi asked her about her kids and talk igot the man settled down and he did her saidit,dbe somewereelsehe is my cousin butwhat chris did i don,t defendbut 4lives are ruinedover them 2chris 2littlebabies lilchris willnever see his daughter halfmillionbond get real his only one in casey evergot that 2of theseherrionchargedhope you 3 can live with this my chris is gone for life i,m68janVEST LIVEWITHITHOPE YOU GOT YOUR DRUGS
joycewethingtont ruth

Nicholasville, KY

#43 Oct 26, 2012
OHCHRISPERRINISNO NARCHAS STATED THE MAIN ONE SHOULD PRAYISJANETVEST BUT LOOKJAN GODDID HTHEEGOVERMENTAFAVORYOU OR CHRISHALL GOT THE 300.00HEBACKED OUTYOU MADE A MISTAKE COMING TO MY HOUSE IWAS IN BED YOU KNEW BETTER YOU NO NO DRUGS DISCUSSEDIN MY HOUSE YOUR AT LEAST IN YOUR 50 NOTHIS IS NOT SAID CAUSE YOU STOLE MY CK CASHED IT IN BOONECO UNDER ROSSI LET IT GO CAUSE OF FAMILYONE CARED ENOUGH HE PD MY BILLS NO NARCH NO COPS JUST ONE IN FAMILY TOLD ME YOU WAS THE ONE YOUR LAST NAME WAS ROSS NOW YOU KNOW ALL BUT WHO HE WASSO I CAN SAY GOD KNOWS WHAT YOU DID TO CHRISANDALLTHE REST OF VESTWITHGOD KNOWSONECALLED YOU THE SNAKEBUT I STILL FELT SORRY FOR YOU BUT LIKE SHE SAID YOUR LIKE A SNAKEAS SHE SAID IN THE GRASS.YOU 3 ARE AS GUILTY AS CHRISBUT HES NOT A NARCH HE LOVESVEST TO MUCH SORRY LINDA HOPE MONA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do we have school tomorrow? (Jan '09) 1 hr Antravius Thomas 35
Guess What ? 1 hr Yay4U 2
No one will come to Liberty now that it has 3% tax 2 hr Constiutional Aut... 29
Liberty Police Illegal Search (Apr '12) 5 hr Support the Patri... 74
Sam Skaggs 6 hr wildfire 2
Alicia Woods 7 hr adw 14
Samantha the Cashier at Save A Lot 14 hr marry_iphone 2
Liberty Dating
Find my Match

Liberty People Search