what are womens favorite sex positions

what are womens favorite sex positions

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
saucer head

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2008
how do they like it?
omghaha

Hazard, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2008
I like it best when its over lol.
Jake

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2008
Most any way they can,even in the back seat with some one watching.
diesal smoke

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2008
i thank they like to be in control
rickster19703

Hodgenville, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2008
jsut as long as they get pleased,i think they like it most ways
Abby

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2008
These days women have more things to do and think of OTHER THAN SEX. So here's a clue SEX IS OVER RATED IF YOU ASK ME.
agrees

Brownsville, TN

#7 Nov 13, 2008
Abby wrote:
These days women have more things to do and think of OTHER THAN SEX. So here's a clue SEX IS OVER RATED IF YOU ASK ME.
agrees
saucer head

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2008
sex isnt overrated its a great stress reliever lol
Nolli

Hazard, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2008
saucer head wrote:
sex isnt overrated its a great stress reliever lol
Are you Male?
saucer head

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2008
Nolli wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Male?
100% and crazy as h e l l lol
ladybug

Lexington, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2008
i can live with out it!!lol maybe once every week or every other week would be ok.
Nolli

Hazard, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2008
saucer head wrote:
<quoted text> 100% and crazy as h e l l lol
That explains it then. I think women would enjoy sex alot better if we were garanteed a orgasim every time. But its not like that. Most men are very selfish in bed and dont care about pleasureing there partner as long as they get what they want. Its all give and no get for most women we just lay there and pray that it doesnt last over 5 min. Then after its over the man thinks hes done some great favor for the woman He crawls off feeling like a big stud while the woman is thinking well damn that wasnt even worh the time it took to yank down my drawers.
oh yeah

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 13, 2008
Nolli wrote:
<quoted text>That explains it then. I think women would enjoy sex alot better if we were garanteed a orgasim every time. But its not like that. Most men are very selfish in bed and dont care about pleasureing there partner as long as they get what they want. Its all give and no get for most women we just lay there and pray that it doesnt last over 5 min. Then after its over the man thinks hes done some great favor for the woman He crawls off feeling like a big stud while the woman is thinking well damn that wasnt even worh the time it took to yank down my drawers.
well to me it sounds like you need to find you a man that can pleasure you bc my man is great in bed and he dont just care about himself everytime he makes sure that i have an orgasm.
Clark Kent

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2008
me ex wife's fav position was on everybody elses [email protected]
ladybug

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2008
lmfao this shit is hallarius i agree with oh yeah but my man pleasures me real well,verry happy with the sex he gives me but sometimes i pray that its over soon i mean he can last forever and still keep going i mean hours damn does it end some time soon?i ask my self..but he is great my favorite position is dogystyle.
saucer head

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2008
Nolli wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Male?
yes i a male an my wife really injoys me in bed,i was just think about hear other wemons point of view on there sex positions to get a new idea for heryou spice it up alittle with something different.
atoz

Kankaanpää, Finland

#18 Nov 20, 2008
gey
rickster19703

Hodgenville, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2008
likw i say anyway they can get it as long as they have the can make them say omg
snowbird

Brownsville, TN

#20 Nov 21, 2008
ladybug wrote:
lmfao this shit is hallarius i agree with oh yeah but my man pleasures me real well,verry happy with the sex he gives me but sometimes i pray that its over soon i mean he can last forever and still keep going i mean hours damn does it end some time soon?i ask my self..but he is great my favorite position is dogystyle.
enough is nice....2 much is ruining a good thing
Mr Big Stuff

Bradfordsville, KY

#21 Nov 21, 2008
what are womens favorite sex positions? Answer: Mr Big Stuff style

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Trump 3 hr No no no 17
Nothing in schools change 9 hr Sick of it 1
What about the Longs in Casey Co? 11 hr Mel 1
Roger Lee (Nov '08) 12 hr Boss 26
Barber in charlotte 15 hr Mikeike 1
GMO corn and soy in Casey County 15 hr Count Casey 1
Young guys with nice diiiiicks 15 hr Excited 5

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages