Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

stay away from david hes mine and you wont never get him back why he went with you is beyond me by the way its bad you sleep with womens husband and friends with a child raper you wont stop at nothing
Unknown

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Which Jessica Edwards are you talking about
hahahahah

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

she is about 300 pds blonde hair she lives with her parents has a kid yeah well she calls us all hours of the night and writes him all the time i am so sick of her if she knows what is best for her she will leave him alone
Hmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

you sure the guy isnt leading her on?? whos her babys daddy?
pissed off

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

it is none of your f***ing bussiness u nosey b****
Hmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like someone didnt get a poke tonight??? You need to go ask, or are you the one with the cheating man?? This topic is so funny....Anyone that would pick on Jessica must be real pathetic,Seriously!...Someones just trying to start crap on someone again. The everyday stuff in this town...Y not just leave her alone....? Like I said maybe Whoever's man is leading others on. never know..men lie too u know--
hahahahah

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

no she is the one who calls him and he tells her he dont wont nothing to do with her and jessica calling people a bitch say it to my face
Hmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Well that's no good there, why not block her number or if it keeps on just try to get more into it if u know what i mean, & not talking about fighting or anything. tell the police to go talk to her & leave u all alone. it might work u think???? but fightings no good & if u do that its not Ratting either its just to help u all have some peace whatcha think??
pissed off

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

just put it like this david calls me i don't call him and i have proof that i don't call him u can my family and friends if u want to get down to it and if i knew your fu*king name i would call you it to your face and you don't know nothing about me so stop acting like you do bi*ch
hahahahah

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

yea you act all bad so thats why you call david askin me to leave you alone you didnt wont trouble guess what i taped your calls and i have talk to the police leave me alone and him he loves me not you and he will never be your babys daddy just because you dont know who it is
laugh

Sandwich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

pissed off wrote:
it is none of your f***ing bussiness u nosey b****
its none of our business but you post it on topix...ok..
pissed off

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

let me tell you something bitch you bring my baby in it one more time you will have a hell of a mess on your hands
hahahaha

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

why dont you meet me but your parents will see tommorow when the police show up at your door bitch
knightwolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

sound like a bad jerry springer show to me lol
tvshow

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

jerry jerry jerry!
knightwolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

lol
mii

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

hahahahah wrote:
yea you act all bad so thats why you call david askin me to leave you alone you didnt wont trouble guess what i taped your calls and i have talk to the police leave me alone and him he loves me not you and he will never be your babys daddy just because you dont know who it is
david who?
tv showagain

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

jerry !jerry! jerry!
just a friend of jessicas

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

look theres no sence in puttin this shit on here and if u must then leave the baby out of it she aint did nothin to no one and hahaha if u got kids would u want them mentioned on here i dont think so so keep the kids out of it
casey

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

jessica is a good person and i know for a fact she is cause i'm her sister friend and i use to go over there all the time and just like you was told leave Emily out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Liberty Forum right now

Search the Liberty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Demonicrats 146,296
Question 9 min just saying 3
Park needed in Casey County ? 40 min really 15
Small animal swap meet: buy, sell, trade 1 hr animal lover 1
free border collie puppy (Jun '12) 3 hr Chloe_91 65
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Ashby 26,189
mayor will not seek RE-ELECTION 10 hr Chamber Dude 68
mason 11 hr Un belted 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Liberty Jobs