First Prev
of 5
Next Last
goode

Morehead, KY

#86 Oct 7, 2012
jerry wrote:
jimmy wesley prettie bad man
Yea he's a prettie bad man an by that i mean bad attitude 'bad about sleeping with married women the only thing big about him is his ego an his mouth!!only thing he's every whipped is his women that's not considerd a tough man!Get real people!
old school

Morehead, KY

#87 Oct 8, 2012
goode wrote:
<quoted text>Yea he's a prettie bad man an by that i mean bad attitude 'bad about sleeping with married women the only thing big about him is his ego an his mouth!!only thing he's every whipped is his women that's not considerd a tough man!Get real people!
Well i went to school with jimmy an back in the day he was'nt no one to mess with but he is no longer considerd a friend of mine !I agree with you on the women part he is nothing but a womenizer he don't care about nothing but getting the next fix an sleeping with the next women he's ruthless!!An he actually thinks he has evryone fooled these days by his AA talk he's not got noone fooled ''an watch out guys he was my so called friend for years an he sleep with my wife that's not what friends do!!
me too

Versailles, KY

#88 Oct 8, 2012
old school wrote:
<quoted text>Well i went to school with jimmy an back in the day he was'nt no one to mess with but he is no longer considerd a friend of mine !I agree with you on the women part he is nothing but a womenizer he don't care about nothing but getting the next fix an sleeping with the next women he's ruthless!!An he actually thinks he has evryone fooled these days by his AA talk he's not got noone fooled ''an watch out guys he was my so called friend for years an he sleep with my wife that's not what friends do!!
he screwed my wife too but the laugh is on him she has aids ha! ha! you can have her jimmy
old school

Morehead, KY

#89 Oct 8, 2012
me too wrote:
<quoted text>he screwed my wife too but the laugh is on him she has aids ha! ha! you can have her jimmy
Well i did'nt take my exwife back because i've know for years he's been sick with hep-c an no telling what else an sad thing about it is he don't tell these women!! He gets off on hurting ppl an dragging them down with him he needs to stop an think about how many ppl he's killing by not telling them he has aids i thought u got the death penalty for that!!He just a selfish junkie that gets off on other ppl pain!!But karma's a bitch an from the looks of him these days it's bitting him in the ass!
hmmm

United States

#90 Oct 8, 2012
pussykat wrote:
no way to know who is the tough man of the county. one thing for sure is most men here smell bad but that don't mean they are bada$$
Would that be a nastyass
right on

United States

#91 Oct 12, 2012
Dont talk about Beebe hes awesome
lmao

United States

#92 Oct 16, 2012
And a hell of a cook
lmao

Versailles, KY

#93 Oct 17, 2012
OMG..LMAO...jeff compton is not tough!!
iron man

United States

#94 Jan 1, 2013
Two words jim huntsinger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a place to live asap 2 hr Jefferson 17
Medicaid making people get jobs 4 hr Joker 14
Kystudsany studs down for some headl 17 hr Visiting 1
Anybody new filed for county offices? Sat pray 23
New dollar general on 501 Sat User Name 20
next sheriff ? Sat biguy 96
What ever happend to David Luttrell (Aug '08) Sat biguy 78

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance