Which doctors office is the best in L...
Doc Price Fan

Louisville, KY

#48 Jan 17, 2008
she wrote:
I wouldn't take my dog to Price
Dr. Price doesn't see "dogs" of any kind. Maybe that is why he's not YOUR doctor. I personally wouldn't see anyone else but him. Been seeing him for years and I'm still healthy!!!!
she

Lexington, KY

#49 Jan 18, 2008
you are only healthy because God is watching over u, not because of the care u get from quack price. he is a joke, and a kleptomaniac
bluegrass

Lexington, KY

#50 Feb 19, 2008
is bluegrass clinic still open
git-r -done

Lexington, KY

#51 Feb 19, 2008
it is still open but dr rhinehart is not there
NOTHING BETTER TO DO

United States

#52 Feb 20, 2008
bluegrass wrote:
is bluegrass clinic still open
yes donna hankla is there and on wed. shes off and dr james and his Pa crabtree is there. Dont care for james at all! crabtree is nice! miss dr. reinhart!
know

Corbin, KY

#53 Feb 20, 2008
Donna Hankla is GREAT! If she doesn't know, she will send you to someone who does. I know from experience, from when she was in Hustonville.
you wish

Lexington, KY

#54 Feb 26, 2008
NOTHING BETTER TO DO wrote:
Vickie Marples is good! Unless you try to get pain pills and dont really need them, that she wont do! But she would look into what was wrong and try to help you
vickie marples is NOT good,she is absolutley clueless thats alot of the reason she got fired from bluegrass clinic and i do know that for a fact. as for not giving you drugs,she was not allowed to give drugs she was only a nurse practioner although she wanted everyone to beleive she was a brain surgeon. sorry it took me so long to reply back to you but i have a life. just like to check in every now and then.
NOTHING BETTER TO DO

United States

#55 Feb 26, 2008
you wish wrote:
<quoted text>vickie marples is NOT good,she is absolutley clueless thats alot of the reason she got fired from bluegrass clinic and i do know that for a fact. as for not giving you drugs,she was not allowed to give drugs she was only a nurse practioner although she wanted everyone to beleive she was a brain surgeon. sorry it took me so long to reply back to you but i have a life. just like to check in every now and then.
I know for a fact! she did not get fired from bluegrass clinic she quit because she didnt like what was going on in the stanford clinic! nurse practisioners can write some narcotics now, they just have to have a doctor in the office. she is good, if you've really got something wrong with you. you dont have your FACTS right!! I dont know where you got them but your very wrong
NOTHING BETTER TO DO

United States

#56 Feb 26, 2008
you wish wrote:
<quoted text>vickie marples is NOT good,she is absolutley clueless thats alot of the reason she got fired from bluegrass clinic and i do know that for a fact. as for not giving you drugs,she was not allowed to give drugs she was only a nurse practioner although she wanted everyone to beleive she was a brain surgeon. sorry it took me so long to reply back to you but i have a life. just like to check in every now and then.
I HAVE A LIFE thank you I just have a really great job that allows me to get to play on the computer every now and then,and read these stupid topics
Sharon R

Fairborn, OH

#57 Mar 9, 2008
Donna Hankla is really nice and knows a lot. On Wednesdays, Dr James and Crabtree, PA-C comes down from Stanford. Dr James is VERY slow and usually Crabtree does all the work. Crabtree seems to know a lot and really relates well to patients. He is great with my kids and they usually hate going to the doctor. I would highly recommend him.
thrifty spender

Broken Arrow, OK

#58 Apr 10, 2008
didn't know we had a which doctor.
My Opinion

Pikeville, KY

#59 Apr 10, 2008
Donna @ the bluegrass clinic she is the best! Ever since Dr. Reinheart left that is!!
aaaaaaaa

Flemingsburg, KY

#60 Apr 15, 2008
you wish wrote:
Vickie IS a doctor she just worked there as a nurse practitioner. you should only talk about things that you know are facts!!!!!!!
Bean

Lexington, KY

#61 Apr 15, 2008
Cassie Tyner at the EMRMC liberty clinic just dosent seem to care. I wish I could find a good doctor who would listen.
were friends

United States

#62 Apr 16, 2008
aaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Vickie IS a doctor she just worked there as a nurse practitioner. you should only talk about things that you know are facts!!!!!!!
Vickie is now with primary care in columbia but she comes to liberty alot and hopefully will be here for good pretty soon.
dale

Lexington, KY

#63 May 30, 2009
good doctor in liberty....WTF....you must be kidding
mee2

Lexington, KY

#64 May 30, 2009
Liberty wrote:
Kim McKenna is really good she is the best one around. She is really nice also.
I agree
I agree

Nicholasville, KY

#65 May 30, 2009
mee2 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree
I agree with you both. She is a wonderful person as well. Thanks Kim for doing a great job.
sorry guys

Lexington, KY

#66 May 30, 2009
kim mckenna is leaving liberty in the middle of july. hate to see her go. don't like tyner. guess i will find where kim going see her.
I agree

Lexington, KY

#67 May 30, 2009
sorry guys wrote:
kim mckenna is leaving liberty in the middle of july. hate to see her go. don't like tyner. guess i will find where kim going see her.
Please let us know if you find out where Kim goes to. If I find out anything, I will let you know, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does It Hurt very Bad If You Hang Yourself? (Jan '15) 3 hr Chris 23
Misty and her whole family 15 hr Low key 9
Sowders 21 hr Slowder 4
Casey co. indian mounds curse? (Oct '10) Thu Indian lover 50
county road department ? Thu Ron 7
brianna wilson Thu Want to kno 1
All the old and new narks in casey county lets ... Thu really 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages