did little jackie luttrell got kill l...

did little jackie luttrell got kill last ni.

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hey

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2009
do you no
thirsty

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 8, 2009
who is little jackie where did it happen and how
BBB

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2009
yea him and some other guy did in bullitt county
what

Kathleen, GA

#4 Aug 8, 2009
How old was he? I heard some guy named Eli got killed last night.
uno

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2009
our prayer's go out to Joy Furman it was her son Elijah Akau that got killed last night. It could have happen early this morning.
Details

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2009
They were 3 in the car Jackie Luttrell Jr, Shane Luttrell, Eli Akau. Jackie and Eli were Killed and Shane was hurt. If anyone has more details I would like to know? Does anyone know if it was in a paper or on tv?What info I had came from some of the family members.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 8, 2009
uno wrote:
our prayer's go out to Joy Furman it was her son Elijah Akau that got killed last night. It could have happen early this morning.
Oh my, Joy is such a good woman, hard working, and loves her family. My prayers go out to her.
wooo

Clay City, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2009
who are Jackie Luttrell parents and how old is Jackie
Question

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2009
uno wrote:
does anyone know which Funeral Home they will be at?
news

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2009
There wasn't anything about this on 18 news.
Friend

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2009
wooo wrote:
who are Jackie Luttrell parents and how old is Jackie
He is the son of Jackie Luttrell Sr and Gail Luttrell. They live on Dry Fork rd.
whydontchya

Macon, GA

#12 Aug 8, 2009
the jackie luttrel i know is 29 yrs old and i beleive lives in dunville,, is this the same jackie that got killed?
news

Lexington, KY

#13 Aug 8, 2009
Is this them? Camaro hit 2 motorcycles.

http://www.lex18.com/news/1-killed-4-hurt-in-...
your friend always jackie

London, KY

#14 Aug 8, 2009
yes this was the Jackie from the dunnville area he was 29 years old most people called him bub. I talked to his mother today. Jackie was my best friend and a great guy to be around.I'm gonna miss you bub wish I would have called you back Friday.
Your friend always.
Jeremy A
sad news

Somerset, KY

#15 Aug 8, 2009
this is a terrible things. my heart goes out to the familys. didd he have any brother and siters trying to think if i knew him. and who was the eli and was it shane from casey. not trying to be noisy just not for sure if its the same one i knew,did it happen here
your friend always jackie

London, KY

#16 Aug 8, 2009
yes he has an older sister
answer

Brownsville, TN

#17 Aug 8, 2009
news wrote:
Is this them? Camaro hit 2 motorcycles.
http://www.lex18.com/news/1-killed-4-hurt-in-...
No this is not the same wreck, this wreck happened near Louisville Ky, Bullitt County it involved Shane Luttrell, Jackie Luttrell, and Eli Akau. This is so sad.
friend

Macon, GA

#18 Aug 9, 2009
This just goes to show you how short our lives are, we weren't promised tomorrow! Went to school with Jackie he was a good person. Our hearts & prayers go out to his family. Didn't he have little kids?
thirsty

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 9, 2009
i do feel very sorry for these familys to have to deal with this i had my brother and one of my best friends die in a wreck its very sad and hard to deal with
Prayer

United States

#20 Aug 9, 2009
Let's all pray for these families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constable race heating up! 25 min Ridge Runner 46
Mayor Brown running for re-election 2 hr hell 49
Old Liberty Gym 2 hr Liberty resident 10
Glen Naylor 2 hr Ted Kennedy 3
Holly Brockman (Jun '16) 3 hr hell 4
Casey County Clerk 3 hr 99problems 39
Jailer race 3 hr GHD 14

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance