Best Singers/Musicians In Casey County?
just wondering

Louisville, KY

#82 Nov 4, 2008
I have seen all males on here what about female singers from Casey or lived in Casey that you have heard sing either by them selves or with a band.
lokata

Elko, GA

#83 Nov 4, 2008
the dehaert's if you perfer gospel.
Earth Air Water Fire

Brownsville, TN

#84 Nov 4, 2008
lokata wrote:
the dehaert's if you perfer gospel.
i agree 110%
Hillbilly Drummer

Lexington, KY

#85 Nov 4, 2008
Nobody has mentioned Jackie Dale Keith from over on strong branch road.Probably one of the best all around drummers there are any where.He's good on rock,country,bluegrass and gospel.So let's see all those other guys do that stuff and sing in the band.HE has played on stage everywhere in ky,tn,oh and alabama.I have never heard any of those guys from casey county playing anywhere but casey county.Except for brian mcqueary now he has been there and back.So he knows what i'm talking about.
leadsinger

Nicholasville, KY

#86 Nov 4, 2008
Hillbilly Drummer wrote:
Nobody has mentioned Jackie Dale Keith from over on strong branch road.Probably one of the best all around drummers there are any where.He's good on rock,country,bluegrass and gospel.So let's see all those other guys do that stuff and sing in the band.HE has played on stage everywhere in ky,tn,oh and alabama.I have never heard any of those guys from casey county playing anywhere but casey county.Except for brian mcqueary now he has been there and back.So he knows what i'm talking about.
TOOT TOOT
you forgot that Drummerboy aka Jackie Keith, that is what your suppose to do when you toot your own horn..lol

James Passmore is a far better drummer than you and he has proved it numerous of times
Hillbilly Drummer

Lexington, KY

#87 Nov 4, 2008
What about(Jackie Dale Keith) he's probably the best all around drummer in casey county.He's been all over the place and got no recognition for the things he has accomplished.
Hillbilly Drummer

Lexington, KY

#88 Nov 4, 2008
Lead singer you can get us together any time you want.we'll see if mr.passmore can sing lead while he plays and we'll play all kinds of music to see if he can hang.then we'll do wipeout blindfolded and see if ya boy can keep up instead of playing in a house or at a party we can do it where the real crowd is.He has never proved anything to me but like alot of musicians i know and never use there talent and let it go to waste.
duh

Somerset, KY

#89 Nov 4, 2008
Hillbilly Drummer wrote:
Never heard of him.
Hillbilly Drummer

Lexington, KY

#90 Nov 4, 2008
Well if you never heard of jackie keith man you've never been out your house.I have played on just about every stage in kentucky over the last 17 years.even cecil lanes when he was still around god bless his soul.
duh

Somerset, KY

#91 Nov 4, 2008
Hillbilly Drummer wrote:
Well if you never heard of jackie keith man you've never been out your house.I have played on just about every stage in kentucky over the last 17 years.even cecil lanes when he was still around god bless his soul.
LOL. Wow, didn't know we had such a star in our whole county that nobody knew about. Must not be too popular if you have to talk about yourself and no one else is... just saying dude lol

Since: Apr 08

Nicholasville, KY

#92 Nov 4, 2008
Well Jackie i think you are ok, but i have heard better. and you cannot sing at all, so i wouldnt be braging about myself if i was you. You band is alright but nothing to get carried away with..
lol

Jefferson, GA

#93 Nov 4, 2008
someone introduce him to the birdman mark rodgers
Hillbilly Drummer

Lexington, KY

#94 Nov 4, 2008
brown_eyes_ wrote:
Well Jackie i think you are ok, but i have heard better. and you cannot sing at all, so i wouldnt be braging about myself if i was you. You band is alright but nothing to get carried away with..
And i guess your a super star or are ya a shower stall singer and our band doesn't need your opinion their like hindends everybody got one.
Hillbilly Drummer

Lexington, KY

#95 Nov 4, 2008
Besides brown eyes i never said i was the best.I just said that i would like a little bit of recognition from folks around here.People love me everywhere else.But i can't even get a little bit of reference from my own hometown.That's pretty bad.
duh

Somerset, KY

#96 Nov 4, 2008
Hillbilly Drummer wrote:
Besides brown eyes i never said i was the best.I just said that i would like a little bit of recognition from folks around here.People love me everywhere else.But i can't even get a little bit of reference from my own hometown.That's pretty bad.
Got to earn it.
Hillbilly Drummer

Lexington, KY

#97 Nov 4, 2008
I haven't had it in 17 years of playing music and i don't guesi need it now.thx but i'm alright
duh

Somerset, KY

#98 Nov 4, 2008
Hillbilly Drummer wrote:
I haven't had it in 17 years of playing music and i don't guesi need it now.thx but i'm alright
LOL, well quit asking for it then.

Since: Apr 08

Nicholasville, KY

#99 Nov 4, 2008
Well Hillbilly Drummer[jackie]there are more band members than just you so you figure it out... Like the old saying is a bad apple dont fall very far the tree.....And the same goes for your uncle leo....
Hillbilly Drummer

Lexington, KY

#100 Nov 5, 2008
Well we don't give a crap what you or anybody else thinks about us so you can kiss our grits.And further more i'd hate to think that i didn't have anything better to do than get on here and run people down.If you got something to say then do it to their face instead of hiding behind a computer.
someone

Bradfordsville, KY

#101 Nov 5, 2008
I know a drummer that i think is good but he dont live around here anymore.that is Ricky Carmicle.its been years sense i heard him he lives in fla now.but i think he was good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Gate Shop going out of business 21 min Employee 8
Small 2 hr Timmy 10
jonathan harmon 4 hr beaver 1
Lavar Ball 5 hr Henrythe12th 8
List of candidates on first day of filing for C... 6 hr whattimeisit 4
fire dept 9 hr excuseme 7
Holly Brockman (Jun '16) 12 hr Umm 3

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance