#1 Apr 26, 2008
Who is the best singer/musician in casey county? All types
Rock
Gospel
Country
rocker

Warrenville, IL

#2 Apr 26, 2008
robert adams-guitar,scott mcqueary-guitar, bradley clark -guitar, mark rodgers, drums, bryan mcqueary -drums, chad atwood-vocals/guitar, kevin kinnard-bass,nathan godbey-bass,
all suck

Memphis, TN

#3 Apr 26, 2008
they all suck, need a musicians suck club in casey

“HILLBILLY and PROUD of it!!”

Since: Apr 08

liberty/somerset

#4 Apr 27, 2008
some of you better mention me!! oh yeah, i forgot. i got stood up saturday night! you all didnt gte to hear me...SO YOU BETTER COME TO JOES FRIDAY NIGHT AND GET OUT OF THE FRONT OF THAT COMPUTER B4 YOU GET radiation poisoning!!

Since: Mar 08

liberty

#5 Apr 30, 2008
LY "BATMAN" CLEMENTS WAS, is, an will always be the best musician an singer ever to bless our heart souls minds an ears, in casey co

Since: Mar 08

liberty

#6 Apr 30, 2008
BILLY "BATMAN" CLEMTENTS, rawks

Liberty

#7 Apr 30, 2008
missinglink42539 wrote:
some of you better mention me!! oh yeah, i forgot. i got stood up saturday night! you all didnt gte to hear me...SO YOU BETTER COME TO JOES FRIDAY NIGHT AND GET OUT OF THE FRONT OF THAT COMPUTER B4 YOU GET radiation poisoning!!
Oh yeah Missinglink is one mean fartin' Machine, hey well that is music at the other end...lol

Liberty

#8 Apr 30, 2008
There is alot of good musicians that are or was in Casey County...

several awesome groups such as
Social Burden...they are kind of new group but they are wonderful
Hillbillies INC they know how to put on a show and keep the floor full of butt shakers
The Southern Star Band...they have been an awesome band from day 1, though they have switched players in the band they are still good
Audi Mcqueary and his boys...I don't think they have a group now..they are on each on their own

Casey County should be proud of each of these we all have posted...Rock on

liberty/somerset

#9 Apr 30, 2008
we like butt shakers!! makes playing worthwhile. and a great fringe benifit!!

liberty/somerset

#10 Apr 30, 2008
Hellrazin08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah Missinglink is one mean fartin' Machine, hey well that is music at the other end...lol
I EAT ALOT OF BROCCOLLI!!

liberty/somerset

#11 Apr 30, 2008
Hellrazin08 wrote:
Hillbillies INC they know how to put on a show and keep the floor full of butt shakers
The Southern Star Band...they have been an awesome band from day 1, though they have switched players in the band they are still good
Audi Mcqueary and his boys...I don't think they have a group now..they are on each on their own
RIDE, SALLY , RIDE

Bradfordsville, KY

#12 Apr 30, 2008
i love to dance to that song.haven't heard that song in a long time.

liberty/somerset

#13 Apr 30, 2008
brown_eyes_ wrote:
i love to dance to that song.haven't heard that song in a long time.
we do it every show just about....with a little help from the audience....you should come to joes friday night and be in the audience....LOL
got_1kid

Versailles, KY

#14 Apr 30, 2008
if that's all people gotta do in casey county is judge someone of there good talents then instead of talking about it,get out and show everyone your talent and see if you can make a crowd love you,don't talk about someone else if you can't do no better,and besides you could shake it or break, it dosen't matter what shape,size,or color don't be so judemental.

liberty/somerset

#15 May 1, 2008
I GOT A LITTLE INSIGHT AS TO SINGERS AND MUSICIANS. SO HERES MY OPINION:

leaving out any comment on myself as that would be self centered and rude
scotty mcquary is awesome!! period!! i have played with robert adams...awesome rocker...not so much on the country though. jerry and herman lee used to put on quite a show too....anyone heard from those guys lately?
the guy who playes lead guitar for southern star is awesome too and pretty dang good on the fiddle too...i got to go hear them a few weeks ago and thought they sounded awesome.
id like to take a sec to remember steve mondie also...i played bass for steve for a bit and learned a whole lot about putting on a show from him.
and if you want to hear a great all around hillbilly guitar player who can do it all...check out roger carey with hillbillies inc. with out him,,,we wouldnt have the show we do...or half the fun.
Social Burdon

Brownsville, TN

#16 Jun 19, 2008
Thanks for calling us wonderful. check us out on www.myspace.com/socialburdon . we are working with a producer from kansas right now, n we hope to have our CD finished before this year is over lol, we are not great, but, we are busting our buts to get this band up n rolling. check us out, n add us, we have a short clip, let us know if u like it, or not. And everyone forgot to mention James Passmore as a good drummer, he's our drummer, n he's awsome.
Hellrazin08 wrote:
good band

Corbin, KY

#17 Jun 19, 2008
I really like the band social burden, the song that i have heard on the cd is great, The lead guitar player is 15 and does great job . Best of luck band you rock. kepp on playing Tyler Your oe of the best.
good band

Corbin, KY

#18 Jun 19, 2008
I really like the band social burden, the song that i have heard on the cd is great, The lead guitar player is 15 and does great job . Best of luck band you rock. keep on playing Tyler Your one of the best.
Social Burdon

Brownsville, TN

#19 Jun 19, 2008
Thanks (good band) thats the only song we have recorded right now. but, theres more on the way.

“All your base are belong to us”

Since: Jan 08

Voice of Reason, USA

#20 Jun 20, 2008
I ain't too bad in the shower...not much of an audience, though...lol...ironic that a band from Casey County would be called "Social Burden"...heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing person 24 min Casey 7
Casey County Clerk 1 hr BigotsStink 75
next sheriff ? 1 hr Doc 143
nick bryant ans tina ducan 2 hr Floyd for sheriff 2
Does anyone know Tim Jones 2 hr Butterfly 3
camper 3 hr no name 6
Remember boo when you vote 6 hr Haha 8
Political Forum 7 hr bobNtom show 21

Liberty Jobs

Personal Finance