Bullsh

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2010
The toilet bowl of Kentucky. 90 percent redneck white trash classless pieces of crap.
Vallgrl

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2010
Bullsh wrote:
The toilet bowl of Kentucky. 90 percent redneck white trash classless pieces of crap.
Then move!
Movin on up

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2010
Bullsh wrote:
ts actually the county seat.Not toilet seat.Do your history.And there are lots of places to move to.U-haul has a good deal right now.Liberty is the county seat of Casey county,since 1808.Love your town,and do something constructive..It does a body good.
Bullsh

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
Vallgrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then move!
I moved years ago to get away from all you rednecks.
Trook

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Most all of the complaining, negative, unthankful
(I could add quite a few more disrespectful adject-ives)people who donate their opinions on Topics,
have no inititives to ever improve their lives or
comtribute anything to society. If you are young or middle-aged, just think how you will feel in your elderly years, to realize the opportunities
you had and didn't act on any of them. You must live with them and be even more discouraged the rest of your days God will give you. Make a mark in life that people will remember you with a smile.
loveit

Kathleen, GA

#6 Sep 23, 2010
all the negative things you don't like about casey county happen in all other counties and all over the country too people everywhere you go you will find the same stuff some places are even WORSE.
letmetellya

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 23, 2010
if you dont like something then change it, if you cant change it then just get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll biggest slut n casey? (Mar '09) 16 min Agreed 56
john whited 2 hr Rose 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Patrick Bateman 610
News Driver airlifted to UK following collision in C... 6 hr Both sides of the... 21
Wild Bill 10 hr Jason 1
Easy women 10 hr Derek 2
Casey High break-in by students 18 hr Both sides of the... 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages