dui , oui , and now oti

dui , oui , and now oti

Posted in the Liberty Forum

TwoCents

Angola, IN

#1 Feb 3, 2013
What is OTI ? Occupying a Toter while under the Influence . We must draw a line in the snow . Anyone who dares cross that lie shall be dealt with according to the law . We cannot have vigilante terrorizing the neighborhood with their toter races down Main street . We cannot allow a loophole in the law that allows persons to publicly drink alcohol while being pushed in a toter . They seek to use the fact that it is not an open container since they and the beer bottle are actually in a trash receptacle . They are immune to the law and , for now , can stand I a toter and get drunk while laughing at the helpless police as they watch in abject horror as society claims a new legal right for which there is as yet no counterlaw . Do ot be fooled drinking while in a toter is NOT a crime , YET .

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 3, 2013
If it was a crime you could start a Facebook page and get out of it!
Drunk-in-a-toter

Young America, IN

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Yes . Sounds like a plan... hiccup
zdwd

Wimauma, FL

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Why would anyone go to the bars in cville. You just support the biggest criminals in town. The Police.
THE Big Leprechaun

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2013
I go for the beer and the honeys.
THE Big Leprechaun

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2013
zdwd wrote:
Why would anyone go to the bars in cville. You just support the biggest criminals in town. The Police.
There is a dui crackdown tonight. I can guess one of our finest will be on the news tomorrow morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 19 min gypsywoman 7,255
food word game (Nov '10) 23 min gypsywoman 5,014
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 26 min gypsywoman 9,065
Do we need twice as many firefighters as police ? 29 min Whatdidyousay 45
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 35 min gypsywoman 4,750
I want to write a letter 37 min Mee 6
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 41 min gypsywoman 5,774
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages