Council VP: Paperwork issues led to L...

Council VP: Paperwork issues led to Liberty officer's firing

There are 5 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Aug 12, 2012, titled Council VP: Paperwork issues led to Liberty officer's firing. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

The termination of a 14-year veteran of the Liberty Police Department occurred after a public complaint about his handling of an arrest in March.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

cha ching

Liberty, IN

#1 Aug 14, 2012
if i were the parents of that child i would sue the town of liberty, Russ, the sheriffs dept. that is called filing a false report, defamation of character,slander. why do you think they fired him? they are hoping this goes away quietly.
lets get it right

Richmond, IN

#2 Aug 14, 2012
ha ha ha
goforit

Liberty, IN

#3 Aug 14, 2012
lets get it right wrote:
ha ha ha
and your point???
Tommy

Kouts, IN

#4 Aug 14, 2012
cha ching wrote:
if i were the parents of that child i would sue the town of liberty, Russ, the sheriffs dept. that is called filing a false report, defamation of character,slander. why do you think they fired him? they are hoping this goes away quietly.
He was fired because the prosecutor said he would not take anymore cases Russ was involved in. That means Russ can no longer be a police officer.
UC Resident

Richmond, IN

#5 Aug 14, 2012
cha ching wrote:
Russ did not work for the sheriff's department. He worked for the city police department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.I .P Matt Westerman 52 min Dean 15
Welfare mamas 4 hr meathead 12
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 6 hr _Zoey_ 12,023
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 7,384
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 6 hr _Zoey_ 9,155
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 7 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,189
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 7 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,213

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance