Furniture for sale
Krista

Connersville, IN

#1 Jan 7, 2012
We have a Ashley high top table and 4 chairs very nice 350.00, a regular table and 4 chairs for 100.00, a entertainment center for 40.00, a black dresser with mirror 50.00, a pale yellow chest and dresser with mirror 80.00 for both, armoire entertainment center rustic look 150.00 thanks to all who are interested.
no way

Connersville, IN

#2 Jan 7, 2012
way to much for it all!

“Sean”

Since: Jun 09

West College Corner, Indiana

#3 Jan 8, 2012
Wouldn't Ebay be a better place for this? And I agree with 'no way', A little pricey there Krista for used items. But, to each their own!
<juz my 2 cents>
really

Seymour, IN

#4 Jan 8, 2012
Krista wrote:
We have a Ashley high top table and 4 chairs very nice 350.00, a regular table and 4 chairs for 100.00, a entertainment center for 40.00, a black dresser with mirror 50.00, a pale yellow chest and dresser with mirror 80.00 for both, armoire entertainment center rustic look 150.00 thanks to all who are interested.
Dont listen to the people that cant afford it. Sounds like fair prices to me. How can idiots say its too much without seeing it first?
really

Seymour, IN

#5 Jan 8, 2012
Sean1969 wrote:
Wouldn't Ebay be a better place for this? And I agree with 'no way', A little pricey there Krista for used items. But, to each their own!
<juz my 2 cents>
Ebay for large items isnt the way to sell, craigslist yes but not Ebay, way too much for shipping.

“Sean”

#6 Jan 8, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Dont listen to the people that cant afford it. Sounds like fair prices to me. How can idiots say its too much without seeing it first?
This Idiot didn't say he couldn't afford it.. I said, If you would have read it right.. The prices were a bit pricey for used items. In no way did I say "I couldn't afford it". And as for Ebay. There is ALWAYS the option for free delivery. This Idiot wasn't down playing her advance to sell something, I just made the comment's I did. That makes me an Idiot?
<juz this IDIOTS 2 cents>
show us

Salem, IN

#7 Jan 8, 2012
got pics?
Krista

Connersville, IN

#8 Jan 8, 2012
Yes I have pics, the armorie is sold already. The table n chairs is on craigslist under furniture in Richmond, IN if you would like to look at it. Thank you.
really

Seymour, IN

#9 Jan 9, 2012
Sean1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
This Idiot didn't say he couldn't afford it.. I said, If you would have read it right.. The prices were a bit pricey for used items. In no way did I say "I couldn't afford it". And as for Ebay. There is ALWAYS the option for free delivery. This Idiot wasn't down playing her advance to sell something, I just made the comment's I did. That makes me an Idiot?
I wasnt talkin to or about you it was NO WAY i was talkin to and on ebay free shipping, who is going to pay for the shipping? someone has to pay for it. If you offer free shipping then you pay for it but you have to adjust your price for free shipping.
OMG

Corydon, IN

#10 Jan 9, 2012
Sean1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a JOB. holy shite do you have a comment on EVERYTHING.... You ramble on about nothing like people act care about your 2 cents. WE DONT. Let the lady sell her goods anywhere she wants. I liked you better on drugs. Go back to taking them that way I wont have to read your stupid comments cause they don't have the net in prison.

“Sean”

#11 Jan 9, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>I wasnt talkin to or about you it was NO WAY i was talkin to and on ebay free shipping, who is going to pay for the shipping? someone has to pay for it. If you offer free shipping then you pay for it but you have to adjust your price for free shipping.
Well.. being two of us commented and "Idiots" being a plural word.. I'm gathering you WERE talking to and about me, as well as 'No Way'. So, this Idiot stands his ground. 1). I was referred to as an Idiot. 2). Ebay does allow for free shipping, regardless of the conditions it sets forth.'really', when you go to post something online, learn how to do so. And while you're at it.. Learn some English and how to properly use it. Mkay? Thanx!

“Sean”

#12 Jan 9, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a JOB. holy shite do you have a comment on EVERYTHING.... You ramble on about nothing like people act care about your 2 cents. WE DONT. Let the lady sell her goods anywhere she wants. I liked you better on drugs. Go back to taking them that way I wont have to read your stupid comments cause they don't have the net in prison.
This is were it gets entertaining for the Topix readers.. I quote 'OMG' and respond;
"Get a JOB" - Have one.. Next,
"You ramble .. like people act care about your 2 cents" - It is obvious you do, why else would you reply?
"do you have to comment on EVERYTHING....." - Yup, that I do. After all, this is a Billboard service,
"Let the lady sell her goods" - See above,
"I liked you better on drugs" - "liked"? Why hell, I'm still on them!...legal ones of course,
"I wont have to read your stupid comments" - Do not read them, simple enough eh?
I do apologize to the lady who started this thread, for it getting out of hand the way it has.. But hell will freeze over before I allow myself to be slandered or debauched.
no way

Connersville, IN

#13 Jan 9, 2012
and I am so sorry I can't just state my opinion. I have seen the same items on craigslist much cheaper. Thank You for calling me an idiot! How about you grow up!
DaTruf

Richmond, IN

#14 Jan 9, 2012
Actually, the terms of use for this site state that you cannot sell anything. Oh, and I have a job.
really

Madison, IN

#15 Jan 10, 2012
Sean1969 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.. being two of us commented and "Idiots" being a plural word.. I'm gathering you WERE talking to and about me, as well as 'No Way'. So, this Idiot stands his ground. 1). I was referred to as an Idiot. 2). Ebay does allow for free shipping, regardless of the conditions it sets forth.'really', when you go to post something online, learn how to do so. And while you're at it.. Learn some English and how to properly use it. Mkay? Thanx!
Ive sold stuff on ebay since 2007 and have sold about 600 items on ebay so i dont need your input on how to sell online. I also sell on craigslist. So i guess you think ebay pays for shipping? You would think that most tards do.Ok stand your ground cause now i do see you as an idiot. When you go to post something online, learn how to do so. Mkay? Thanx!?????? and you want me to use proper english? What you live in da hood an usin ebonics? Moron.

“Sean”

#16 Jan 10, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Ive sold stuff on ebay since 2007 and have sold about 600 items on ebay so i dont need your input on how to sell online. I also sell on craigslist. So i guess you think ebay pays for shipping? You would think that most tards do.Ok stand your ground cause now i do see you as an idiot. When you go to post something online, learn how to do so. Mkay? Thanx!?????? and you want me to use proper english? What you live in da hood an usin ebonics? Moron.
You could have sold a trillion things, on whatever website you deem fit.. But, as I said.. "They do offer free shipping, no matter what conditions they set forth", being jumping the price up, waiving their fee.. whatever .. they .. deem .. fit. READ the text!(Notice I use no slander towards you). Now, as for proper english, "Mkay" and "Thanx" are online slang languages, used as English terms.
Mkay .. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Thanx .. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
You must really do some thinking, before an attempt is made to bolster your own words. The thread, for me.. Ends here. I'm quite competent on my statements made.. AND stand my ground.
(Notice how Idiot, Moron or anything else juvenile wasn't used)
<juz my 2 cents>

“Sean”

#18 Jan 10, 2012
Ok, so I lied.. I once again respond.
Slander - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slande...
* See definition #2
Job - If DJing is living off your tax dollars, you have some serious issues.Drugs - METHADONE? For the love of God, PLEASE.. PRESCRIBE ME SOME!
My Photo - Jealous, I'm better looking than you?
Now, some advice for you 'OMG'. Get a clue.
omg

Oxford, OH

#19 Jan 11, 2012
Like I said "slander"????

Tax $$ Could have guessed your a mid aged DJ....lol. Wanna-B Let me also guess. 2 kids (non that you see) 2 different mothers child support= behind heavy smoker= LOSER. Like I said sorry to break it to ya bud but I'm sure youve heard it before. Just end it please!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Offender ID 48958 29 min nd corvette 8
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 43 min Trunketeer 10,722
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 8,425
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 6,577
Do you believe in heaven and hell? 1 hr Master Spanker 5
food word game (Nov '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,763
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,555
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages