Wayzatta is a done deal

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pac Man

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Got on topix to see the negative post about our bad mayor but to my surprise nothing about the new jobs coming to Connersville I am sure you guys have something negative to say.
Seller of Goods

Connersville, IN

#3 Oct 3, 2013
Pac Man wrote:
Got on topix to see the negative post about our bad mayor but to my surprise nothing about the new jobs coming to Connersville I am sure you guys have something negative to say.
how many experienced cabinet makers do you think there are in our town??/ sounds like a Carbon engineering experience/degree scenario....... I hope not
Randy Johnson

Franklin, IN

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Seller of Goods wrote:
<quoted text>
how many experienced cabinet makers do you think there are in our town??/ sounds like a Carbon engineering experience/degree scenario....... I hope not
You don't really think it will require "experienced cabinet makers" do you?

To make an individual item like a single cabinet, a piece of furniture, or a simple box with dovetailed or box-jointed corners might take some skill.

To mass-produce the same object require a series of machines set up to make the individual parts and workers to glue or screw the parts together.

Remember Creative Fixtures? The stuff they made was sawdust and glue junk, but the process would be identical to what is used to make high quality furniture. Maybe not custom furniture, but high quality furniture.

I wish the new owner of the "Blue Zoo" the best. My only fear is that the "average" wage mentioned a few months ago won't be reached by management making a lot and labor making close to minimum.
I do know

La Fontaine, IN

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Pac Man wrote:
I will tell you the truth and you can decide if it is negative. If the Great Leonard, knew anything about business or economic development, then Crown Mfg. would have been in that building four years ago, and there would have already been 400 quality manufacturing jobs in the community. I know first hand Crown wanted that building!!! They did not want to leave Connersville!! and I know first hand, Leonard would not work with them!!! While it is great that we have finally gotten something to happen, it has happened 'in spite' of Leonard, not because of Leonard. It is so sad that we have such inept leadership and complete lack of business knowledge in the mayor and EDG!! What a waste of tax payers money.
just saying

West Lafayette, IN

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Urban took the Creative Fixtures building, then to bypass EPA cleanup he gave t to EDG for $1.They didn't clean it up , but then sold it to Reclaimed Energy.
I suspect Urban was trying to do the same with the building (crumbling?) next to the funeral home.

Urban repaired he 5th3rd building, then sold it for $1 to CEC and then had TV3 RENT it.

Urban took $400,000 from the landfill cleanup fund and put different windows on Visteon, though there wasn't anything wrong with the old ones. Now he wants to sell it for $1.

Urban is a crook.
c-r-o-o-k

Larry

Mansfield, OH

#7 Oct 4, 2013
Seller of Goods wrote:
<quoted text>
they are mass produced mainly by machine jackazz... This isn't the 1850s... A company moves to Connersville for cheap labor..
tebow

Thorntown, IN

#8 Oct 4, 2013
you people will complain and find fault with everything...especially you randy johnson..get a life...if the mayor said he was giving everyone a million dollars you would complain...if you people hate this town so much then move...if not shut your pie holes
Randy Johnson

Franklin, IN

#9 Oct 4, 2013
tebow wrote:
you people will complain and find fault with everything...especially you randy johnson..get a life...if the mayor said he was giving everyone a million dollars you would complain...if you people hate this town so much then move...if not shut your pie holes
If it isn't too much trouble would you mind telling me what I complained about and found fault with?
intheknow

Zanesville, IN

#10 Oct 4, 2013
I do know wrote:
<quoted text>I will tell you the truth and you can decide if it is negative. If the Great Leonard, knew anything about business or economic development, then Crown Mfg. would have been in that building four years ago, and there would have already been 400 quality manufacturing jobs in the community. I know first hand Crown wanted that building!!! They did not want to leave Connersville!! and I know first hand, Leonard would not work with them!!! While it is great that we have finally gotten something to happen, it has happened 'in spite' of Leonard, not because of Leonard. It is so sad that we have such inept leadership and complete lack of business knowledge in the mayor and EDG!! What a waste of tax payers money.
What I want to know is where the 7 million dollars of gambling money went. This administration and carbon motors needs to held accountable. Instead, it's all hush, hush, while taxpayer money just "disappears"!!! Give us answers!!!
check it out

Connersville, IN

#11 Oct 5, 2013
Can you say winter home in the Bahamas?
The truth will come out and justice will be served.
The inernet is a wonderfull thing.
If you know where to look.

“Magnitude with Direction ”

Since: Dec 11

Signified by an Arrow

#12 Oct 5, 2013
He will be a customer of his own type of business before your thinking of justice will be served. You will not get any of that money. Just go get your toxins purged and have someone help fill out your application on the 15th. Might want to show up the day before and campout like you did for that iphone.

“What's not to love?”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 5, 2013
Let's hope that as many as possible can finally get a job to at least support their family without assistance from the state or fed government. Just a few jobs will bring the start of our new rebirth of our city and a little more hope for a brighter future. All the negative is coming from those who already have a job or those who wouldn't work if held at gunpoint!

Love. It's just that simple.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 5, 2013
Pastor Love wrote:
Let's hope that as many as possible can finally get a job to at least support their family without assistance from the state or fed government. Just a few jobs will bring the start of our new rebirth of our city and a little more hope for a brighter future. All the negative is coming from those who already have a job or those who wouldn't work if held at gunpoint!
Love. It's just that simple.
You got that right Pastor Love. I hope the company is able to grow and grow and hire many people. This one is not like Carbon Scam Motors

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#15 Oct 5, 2013
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
What I want to know is where the 7 million dollars of gambling money went. This administration and carbon motors needs to held accountable. Instead, it's all hush, hush, while taxpayer money just "disappears"!!! Give us answers!!!
Most are afraid to turn Santa Li in for fraud and other things because they were too close to all of the dough themselves. Wait and see.
just saying

West Lafayette, IN

#16 Oct 5, 2013
intheknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you didn't see Urban's TV appearance ? you know, the one where his answer to every question was,

"I'm not going to tell you, I'm not going to tell you."

If you don't know the answer by now,
I'm not going to tell you ...
intheknow

Zanesville, IN

#17 Oct 5, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you didn't see Urban's TV appearance ? you know, the one where his answer to every question was,

Sorry, I don't live in town, so don't get cable channel 3. I wouldn't watch him anyway.
Anonymous123

Hopkins, MN

#18 Oct 6, 2013
He is leagly obligated to not divulge any information. Actually, he has said too much the way it is. Our management did the same thing. "You'll know when I know"
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you didn't see Urban's TV appearance ? you know, the one where his answer to every question was,
GTW

Peoria, IL

#19 Oct 6, 2013
Perhaps sipping tea on the front porch of his cabin would be beneficial.
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

#20 Oct 6, 2013
Anonymous123 wrote:
He is leagly obligated to not divulge any information. Actually, he has said too much the way it is. Our management did the same thing. "You'll know when I know"
I thought I would give you a big Mister Friendly welcome.

Why the fck don't you shut the fck up?

You aren't very bright, are you? The company should shut you down as their unofficial spokesperson.
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

#21 Oct 6, 2013
Pastor Love wrote:
I am a pretentious, condescending dickhead.

I am indycorvette's spiritual twin turd. It's just that simple.
I have to agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kendra nickel 1 hr Tnt 2
Devon Cramer 2 hr Not sure 18
Donald Trump 2 hr Politically Correct 1
Fayette central 5 hr Wonderer 1
Here we go again 6 hr Big rubber weiner 4
What's her bf name?? Need to contact him about ... 7 hr pathetic 8
Donald J Trump Presidency 10 hr Al Bion 1,842

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance