i love Obama
Master Spanker

United States

#23 Apr 24, 2013
I'm still waiting forthe list of five things His Majesty has done that has actually done any good for the economy or the country. What's the matter ozombiecrats, can't think of anything, or are you all just a bunch of mind numbed robotic useful idiots?
Master Spanker

United States

#24 Apr 24, 2013
But,at least, now gay "marriage", contraception for rich college girls, and abortion for any reason, at any stage of development is safe in this country, thanks to His Majesty.
bubba

Louisville, KY

#25 Apr 24, 2013
Master Spanker wrote:
ozombie demoncrat sheeple, mind numbed robots. Who can name 5 things that His Majesty has done for this country or the economy that has worked. 90,000,000 off the workforce, 20,000,000 on food stamps, another 20,000,000 in poverty while His Majesty and Mooshell Antoinette live like royalty with their his and hers million dollar a day vacations. Billions for His Majesty's pet "green" cronys while workers' hours and insurance is beeing cut, because of obamacare. Billions for the muslim brotherhood and al queda in Egypt and Syria, while crying wolf about the sequester, which was His Majesty's idea in the first place.
Look at the stock market
bubba

Louisville, KY

#26 Apr 24, 2013
If Romney was president we would be fighting korea
bubba

Louisville, KY

#27 Apr 24, 2013
Civil rights Obama had done a good job at. Housing market is goin up
bubba

Louisville, KY

#28 Apr 24, 2013
I still have a job compared to losing one with bush
bubba

Louisville, KY

#29 Apr 24, 2013
We still have guns and now stricter laws coming and healthcare
Really

Elkhart, IN

#31 Apr 24, 2013
Master Spanker wrote:
I'm still waiting forthe list of five things His Majesty has done that has actually done any good for the economy or the country. What's the matter ozombiecrats, can't think of anything, or are you all just a bunch of mind numbed robotic useful idiots?
Well you already know the answer to that Spanker..........Stagnant Congress, you cant get a whole lot done when the professional men you are working with, that are supposed to be backing their president act like a bunch of 5 year olds on a playground crying "thats mine" or whatever children selfishly do to each other, instead of compromise and forward progress. But there is something that " His Majesty " has done not once but twice and that is he has kept the GOP from holding the highest office in this country so kudos to him , probably the one greatest accomplishment since Clinton left office with his administration achieving a 200 billion dollar surplus......yes thats right a 200 billion dollar surplus by a democrat
Master Spanker

Thorntown, IN

#32 Apr 24, 2013
bubba wrote:
If Romney was president we would be fighting korea
as opposed to begging and bribing them to be nice, I suppose,
Master Spanker

Thorntown, IN

#33 Apr 24, 2013
bubba wrote:
We still have guns and now stricter laws coming and healthcare
Until your hours are cut or are laid off to avoid having to pay for your ozombicare. Do you really think His Majesty is done with His gun grabbing schemes?
Master Spanker

Thorntown, IN

#34 Apr 24, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the stock market
How much do YOU have invested in the stock market? reference - 1929
Master Spanker

Thorntown, IN

#35 Apr 24, 2013
bubba wrote:
Civil rights Obama had done a good job at. Housing market is goin up
Political Correctness running amok, Housing getting more expensive for the little people wanting to buy, instead of renting.
Master Spanker

Thorntown, IN

#36 Apr 24, 2013
Is that the best you can do?
Master Spanker

Thorntown, IN

#37 Apr 24, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Well you already know the answer to that Spanker..........Stagnant Congress, you cant get a whole lot done when the professional men you are working with, that are supposed to be backing their president act like a bunch of 5 year olds on a playground crying "thats mine" or whatever children selfishly do to each other, instead of compromise and forward progress. But there is something that " His Majesty " has done not once but twice and that is he has kept the GOP from holding the highest office in this country so kudos to him , probably the one greatest accomplishment since Clinton left office with his administration achieving a 200 billion dollar surplus......yes thats right a 200 billion dollar surplus by a democrat
And a six TRILLION dollar budget deficit since he came into office, with another 4 - 5 TRILLION projected by 2016.
Master Spanker

Thorntown, IN

#38 Apr 24, 2013
ozombiecrat mind numbed robots
Really

Francesville, IN

#39 Apr 24, 2013
Master Spanker wrote:
ozombiecrat mind numbed robots
Idiot theorist who couldnt do 1% as good as the people they complain about. Typical windbag
Really

Francesville, IN

#40 Apr 24, 2013
See Spanker I dont see your point, we could ask to name 5 things Bush/Cheney did to help this country or HW and Quayle even Reaganomics only made our U S dollar weaker and let Japan kick our ass all through the 80s they all failed with the only admin over the last 30 years to do any good was Clinton. So what is your point in all of this, we would be better off with a GOP president................not if recent history has taught us anything.
Truthsayer777

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#41 Apr 24, 2013
I love Jesus!
www.scribd.com/doc/31322017 ...
bubba

Louisville, KY

#42 Apr 24, 2013
Prob just extreme republicans bein racist
abcd

Connersville, IN

#43 Apr 24, 2013
I am Independent. I always vote for the lesser of two evils, regardless of their party. I read everything I can for and against both sides, whatever is available to me, in order to be an informed voter. I truly believe that Barack Obama will be viewed by history as one of the least capable - if not THE least capable - in the history of our country. But he's not ruining the economy alone . . . lots of puppets in Congress are right there with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 32 min Fairydust 2,900
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 35 min Fairydust 8,013
six letter word game (Jan '15) 36 min Fairydust 704
Amanda holliman 48 min Truth hurts 1
Trump 1 hr Tom Thumb 634
Pigs hassling courthouse lawn camper 1 hr Ignorant Trumpflakes 20
City & County Combine Government 1 hr Hawk 8

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance