Best president ever!
Master Spanker

Richmond, IN

#2 Apr 23, 2013
ozombicrat sheeple !!
TwoCents

Charlestown, IN

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Indeed . Obama is EXACTLY the kind of president the Electoral College was looking for when THEY and ONLY they elected him . He will say anything the Zionist Jews want and smile ear to ear doing it . What a good seal he is . Now bark and balance the ball on your nose and flap your flippers Barack ...
huh

Loogootee, IN

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Look Bubba its the two conspiracy theorist now appearing together for a limited time..........snore
bubba

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2013
It don't matter what Obama does there goin complain. Look at the stick market and be happy if you have a 401k

“Stand at Attention Soldier”

Since: Sep 09

Connersville, Indiana

#6 Apr 23, 2013
bubba wrote:
It don't matter what Obama does there goin complain. Look at the stick market and be happy if you have a 401k
Well Shit For Brains....The STICK market as you call it, is not what keeps this country going. We are in debt up to our ears and we can only hope that this country last for 4 more years. We are in for tough times and I guarantee that you morons that voted for him, even the free loaders which is most of you, will be VERY sorry before he gets out of office. You don't understand about living beyond your means and ability to pay for things because you live off of the tax payers and you're too freaking lazy to work.
Zandor

Shoals, IN

#7 Apr 23, 2013
According to Ancient Astronaunt Theorists, Obama isn't even an alien, isn't a Mason nor has he any ties to the Knights Templar or the KKK!

Just how the f**k did this dude get in?
boo-yah

Redkey, IN

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Sgt Snorkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Shit For Brains....The STICK market as you call it, is not what keeps this country going. We are in debt up to our ears and we can only hope that this country last for 4 more years. We are in for tough times and I guarantee that you morons that voted for him, even the free loaders which is most of you, will be VERY sorry before he gets out of office. You don't understand about living beyond your means and ability to pay for things because you live off of the tax payers and you're too freaking lazy to work.
You think you're so knowledgable! You're just another R who's blind to the full truth. There's no real division in beliefs between the parties. Divide and conquer is the motto among all of those in power. Wake up.

“Stand at Attention Soldier”

Since: Sep 09

Connersville, Indiana

#9 Apr 23, 2013
There is no talking to a Dumbacrat. They are mostly stupid and NONE of them ever listen or understand what's going on around them even when you provide proof. Kind of like the father of the Boston Bombers.....he says that they were framed. I bet he's a Dumbacrat too.
Democrat

Connersville, IN

#10 Apr 23, 2013
If there is no talking to a Dumbacat...then STOP trying! Nobody wants to hear your ignorant hate filled ass talk anyway!
Democrat

Connersville, IN

#11 Apr 23, 2013
And actually Republicans are more like Muslims than anyone. If you don't like my way of living and change your ways, we will bomb the shit out of you. Ya that's it, I bet the Boston bombers were actually Republicans!
eyes open

Taft, CA

#12 Apr 23, 2013
well lookee here. are we surprised that the brothers had help from our government? lone gunman my ass!

http://www.debka.com/#22914
Master Spanker

Richmond, IN

#13 Apr 23, 2013
ozombie demoncrat sheeple.
wrong

Loogootee, IN

#14 Apr 23, 2013
Sgt Snorkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as mindless as those other two idiots, Spanker and Twocents. I'm not quite sure any of us could possibly be as sorry as we were before dubya got out. Hell in a hand basket is where he took us. Now if the GOP would quit whining and work on the problems we have as a unified government instead of acting like a bunch of crybabies this administration could get somewhere but they want to forsake the country to keep Obama and the democrats from making needed progress. The approval rating for the GOP in the senate and house are at an all time low, so it is just a matter of time before you diehard stragglers are all but done. I say good day to the bunch of politicians and their followers who try to govern like it's the 40s instead of getting with the real world.
hand out

Connersville, IN

#15 Apr 23, 2013
You don't cut off the hand that feed you
judge moses

Cape May Court House, NJ

#17 Apr 23, 2013
BUUBA the and other OBAMA LOVERS PROVE WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT THAT"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID"
uh-huh

Redkey, IN

#18 Apr 23, 2013
Sgt Snorkel wrote:
There is no talking to a Dumbacrat. They are mostly stupid and NONE of them ever listen or understand what's going on around them even when you provide proof. Kind of like the father of the Boston Bombers.....he says that they were framed. I bet he's a Dumbacrat too.
You'd be better off over on the thread with your lady friends. You fit right in over there.(your use of "dumbacrat" shows everyone how ignorant and immature you are.) Oh, and we're still waiting on your higher education and job information.
Statistics Show

Connersville, IN

#19 Apr 23, 2013
"The more college graduates, the more Democratic (and especially more liberal) the state. The fewer college graduates, the more Republican and (and especially more conservative) the state."

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-05-0...
american patriot

Connersville, IN

#21 Apr 23, 2013
ALL government in Washington is out for the same thing to disarm and turn us into sheep to follow there every word hoping for a piece of bread.... Obama is anti American in every way... you all will see that I am right when the government agents show up on your doorstep taking whatever they want.... time to arm up folks cause weare in for a fight for our lives shotly
Master Spanker

Carthage, IN

#22 Apr 23, 2013
ozombie demoncrat sheeple, mind numbed robots. Who can name 5 things that His Majesty has done for this country or the economy that has worked. 90,000,000 off the workforce, 20,000,000 on food stamps, another 20,000,000 in poverty while His Majesty and Mooshell Antoinette live like royalty with their his and hers million dollar a day vacations. Billions for His Majesty's pet "green" cronys while workers' hours and insurance is beeing cut, because of obamacare. Billions for the muslim brotherhood and al queda in Egypt and Syria, while crying wolf about the sequester, which was His Majesty's idea in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wat happened at shirley selbys on 12th street 46 min martha wathen 20
Dave Bane - Bane Specialty Services (Feb '11) 54 min wednesday 4
Hudson 1 hr Yep 4
stray cats (Feb '12) 1 hr judge bean 15
fast cash$$$ 16 hr yeah 2
Indiana drivers SUCK 16 hr yousuck 10
Bad home!!! Oct 16 Wandering mind 3
Liberty Dating
Find my Match

Liberty Jobs