John Bell

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Anyone know where this bum (Travis Wolfe)went to with all of his money he owes me a pile and is too much of a douche bag to come pay me. Any info would be appreciated
hmmmm

Avon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

I heard that he got into trouble over pills and selling the same cow to different people...also that he was losing the farm on 27.
happyholidays

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Pretty sure he is in Florida, not exactly sure where though. Him and his gf Carrie moved there.
John Bell

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

I found him he is in Lecanto,Fl. selling goats and sheep. The farm on 27 is gone he sold it and supposedly made a bunch of money enough to pay off all of his debts. Not true first merchants bank has a $40k deficiency judgement against him since the farm sale for either the ground or the cows that he could not or did not bother to finish paying for. I do wish people would quit saying all of the drug stuff though. I spent 12-14 hours a day out there for almost 9mos. I never saw him do a drug or sell a drug. I did not see alot of traffic in and out of there. Just money problems and people who sell drugs usually dont have money problems, and besides with the Indiana State Trooper living at the end of his lane. He was not going to get away with much. They hated each other.
Common Sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

John Bell wrote:
I found him he is in Lecanto,Fl. selling goats and sheep. The farm on 27 is gone he sold it and supposedly made a bunch of money enough to pay off all of his debts. Not true first merchants bank has a $40k deficiency judgement against him since the farm sale for either the ground or the cows that he could not or did not bother to finish paying for. I do wish people would quit saying all of the drug stuff though. I spent 12-14 hours a day out there for almost 9mos. I never saw him do a drug or sell a drug. I did not see alot of traffic in and out of there. Just money problems and people who sell drugs usually dont have money problems, and besides with the Indiana State Trooper living at the end of his lane. He was not going to get away with much. They hated each other.
Don't know Travis anymore... however, you are right that people who sell drugs usually don't have money problems - USERS do.
OhioGirl

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Anyone know why he packed up and moved to Florida? I knew that he use to be close to his family, just strange that he just left all of a sudden.

Since: Oct 09

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

He owe's people alot of money!! now do you get it.
Johnny Rotten

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

A lot of people a lot of money. Including a State Cop.
hurt

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

including a lot of once close friends...anyone know where the few cows he kept are...some were ours
John Bell

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Well if the bank did not take them then they are probably being cared for by someone close to Travis in the cattle business or he sold them either way no one will ever get the truth out of him regarding their whereabouts or who really owns them. I would say that they were sold to satisfy debt that the auction did not cover. Travis has no problem selling things that arent his or taking off with money that is not his some friend huh?
curious

Beattyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

whats he look like?
t money

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

i used to be with him back in the day and his new bitches name is amber and his parents live off an island in cancuhn, hes a snitch always has been and always will be, he took me and my son ;down with him sellin mutha fuckin cows to the moon, he owes alot of people alot of money and when he cant suck you off, he drops the bombs and i hate to say it but he dropped too many bombs on too many people who tried to help him and karma is a bitch, of course the drug task force and indiana state police is his friend , i watched him throw an ounce, a handgun, out the window and they caught him with over 2000 cash and gave him back his money, i was there when he got it back, that was before he ran the prostitution ring off the west and north side of indianapolis hes a bitch, always will be a bitch, talked to his mom, has a kid on the way and has fucked , sucked, snitched on everyone he has ever known including you brucy bru, out there in the fuckin farmlands you aint foolin no, one, he had you ;from the gate and thats when i first met him happy hunting florida hunters, but the truth is he has two baby mommas one of her names is jasmine cunningham, and amber?????????? works on the south side as a bartender, you do your homework and you will figure it out,,,,,,,,,, you too you bitch ass feds and police that has been on my ass every since i been with this in the closet, police fucking and sucking homosexual.......... happy hunting, but i know where he sleeps
over it

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Travis is has and always will be a Dick Head! I can't beleive anyone trusted his a$$ to begin with.
Billie Mays

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Even in school , he had a since of entitlement . When things don't work out, he will be crawling back to Liberty with his d@ck tucked between his legs while giving everyone a sob story.
okay

Bath, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

when did his parents move to Cancun?
usa-1

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

okay wrote:
when did his parents move to Cancun?
They never did move. They still at the same farm. Thats where Travis lives also.
curious

Beattyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

usa-1 wrote:
<quoted text>They never did move. They still at the same farm. Thats where Travis lives also.
does he have tattoos on his face?
usa-1

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
does he have tattoos on his face?
No tattos at all.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Yeah they aren't talking about the other Travis. For one he never owned cows! Must be a different one?
yeah

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

I'll agree with his cousin, Travis may have face tats and what not, but if your his friend you would never see those tats, but most people out there judge a book from the cover..just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Liberty Discussions

Search the Liberty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 22 min Vector aka Victor Perkins 938
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 48 min _Zoey_ 3,146
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 49 min _Zoey_ 3,626
Jason Richardson you seeing Tara or Jeni or BOTH 53 min Officer Goldencock 6
Care flight 22 hr mushroom hunter 5
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Wed Bounty 1,284
Football coach Wed DaTruf 9
•••
•••