Is that empty house on 101 really hau...

Is that empty house on 101 really haunted?

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curious

Christoval, TX

#1 Jul 1, 2009
Does anybody really know the scoop on the empty house on 101 that sits across the road from Wally World? My kids say it's haunted. Is it?
Stephanie

New York, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2009
I havent heard anything about it being haunted..
nobodys perfect

Malvern, PA

#3 Jul 1, 2009
I heard that once years ago from some guys that used to rent that place but I don't know how true that is. I've never been inside that house.
justcrusin

Levittown, PA

#4 Jul 1, 2009
I also, heard that house was haunted but I do not know the story, that is such a nice house just to be sitting empty. Does anybody know the story of Hannah House by the boat dock down by the Triangle?
Heres an Idea

Quincy, MA

#5 Jul 1, 2009
It would make a great house for a group or radio station to use as a haunted house. The front top windows look like they came straight out of the Ammityville horror. Plenty of parking in front and back and room for bon fires and hay rides.
Curious

Christoval, TX

#6 Jul 1, 2009
Heres an Idea wrote:
It would make a great house for a group or radio station to use as a haunted house. The front top windows look like they came straight out of the Ammityville horror. Plenty of parking in front and back and room for bon fires and hay rides.
Yes, I've thought that also. I wonder who owns the place?
Stephanie

New York, NY

#7 Jul 1, 2009
Idk the guys name that owns it but he lives in the house on the left right before it It is a very beautiful house though.
justcrusin

Levittown, PA

#8 Jul 1, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've thought that also. I wonder who owns the place?
This is just what I heard -Willie Wells from Connersville is who i HEARD owns it.
from here

United States

#9 Jul 1, 2009
the house is owned by a man in connersville and no its not haunted
Heres an Idea

Quincy, MA

#10 Jul 1, 2009
from here wrote:
the house is owned by a man in connersville and no its not haunted
It could be. Bet you wouldn't go through it at midnight durring a full moon! In October? No lights on?
Curious

Christoval, TX

#11 Jul 1, 2009
I know I wouldn't. Creepy!
Oh my

Pasadena, MD

#12 Jul 2, 2009
I also did hear that the house was haunted and that Willie does own the house and will not rent it or sell it because of it being haunted. "I heard that." I would go in the house midnght, full moon, and no lights! That would be awesome!
Also, the old Hannah House out by the Triangle is haunted my mother and grandmother used to live in that house when my mom was about 12 and she seen plenty of things in to prove it was haunted!
free at last

Greenwood, IN

#13 Jul 2, 2009
I know I was at a friends house when I was in Junior High and their Dad said he stayed all night there once( house across from Wally World ) and that it made noises that it should'nt make and that you could'nt say it was haunted because most people dont think things can be haunted or will admit it anyway for reasons of their own .. Who knows ? but very interesting just the same .. everyone loves a spooky story ! I know I do !!
Heres an Idea

Quincy, MA

#14 Jul 2, 2009
I can't wait for our next campfire to discuss this. Good stuff. Maybe we can talk Wille into letting us walk thru it in October. I would go!
Curious

Christoval, TX

#15 Jul 2, 2009
Supposedly, a man hanged himself in the basement of the house after his family was killed in an automobile accident. Just hearsay.
wonder girl

Greenwood, IN

#16 Jul 2, 2009
i love haunting stories as well. Maybe we can get GHOSTHUNTERS to town and check it and the HANNAH HOUSE out would make for good publicity for Liberty!!
unknown

Greenwood, IN

#17 Jul 2, 2009
i know nobody has lived it it for years. i wonder if you could even live in it. i heard no one lives in it because its very expensive to heat it. i dont know. id live in it!!
Shibe

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2009
justcrusin wrote:
<quoted text>This is just what I heard -Willie Wells from Connersville is who i HEARD owns it.
That is who I was told owns it, Willie Wells, last person who lived there left because Willie would not put any money in the house, and the floors were getting holes in them, and the heat bills were ridiculous.
Heres an Idea

Quincy, MA

#19 Jul 2, 2009
Shane Coffman lived there as a bachelor. Good times! Maybe we should get his input.
Curious

Christoval, TX

#20 Jul 2, 2009
Heres an Idea wrote:
Shane Coffman lived there as a bachelor. Good times! Maybe we should get his input.
Really? I didn't know that. I'll have to ask him about it if I ever get the chance. About the heating, etc...I've never been inside, but it really doesn't look all that bad on the outside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Revive the Ville 37 min Dumb 10
Stevie 49 min Tashina 7
Call Out Corrupt Cops 50 min UnacceptableUnacc... 1
Nex sex offender laws coming 55 min Steven 1
30th street preacher 58 min Gunman 3
Mike and Becky Parsley 59 min Steven 14
Richmond sucks 1 hr Risserx 3

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance