Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

After 16 years of service, i was let go,they said they had no more hours they could give me,but after i left,2 other people are doing what i was,could it be because they are related? They also said i was rude to some customers,but at no time did any one come foward,my wife had a stroke,and latly a seizer,would be nice just to ask how she is,but i don`t deserve that eighter,too bad this place is ran by heartless people
Duh

Paoli, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Really wrote:
Well if your name is Heather, I can understand why you were let go. You should have been let go a long gime ago. You should take a class on manners and kindness and how to treat customers.
Unless Heather's 'wife' had a stroke - this post was not hers U D/A. As 4 the originating poster - If U worked @ LB for 16yrs, U R a D/A 2.
how is this

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Please don`t get me wrong,they have the right to do as they want,but they could do things in a different way,by the way,my name is Lanny,i worked in the store,i did try to treat people right,it would be nice, if they would just ask about my wife,she never did anything to anyone,but than,who cares
smiles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry to hear your wife had a stroke. I have known you for years. Hell I'm sure I worked with you. I hope and pray things get better for you and your family. God Bless you all..
how is this

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

This is to Smiles, and whoever eles who cares,thank you, some may laugh at this,but everyone will want someone to care sometime.
Just a thought

Brookville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Lanny I worked there for about 7 years at one time and I hope the best for you and Ann. I can't get over them letting you go but the way you gotta look at it is that it's there loss.
back n the day

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Lanny...so sorry to hear about Ann..even sorrier that they screwed you too after all the things u have seen those low lifes to do the people n this town that got the wool pulled over their eyes and taken advantage of for the Ptchers gain..karma is a bitch and they will get what they deserve.take care of uorself . YOU AND ANN ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS
how is this

Marengo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

This is to back n the day, i do thank you,I just think,it would be nice for the ones who run that place to ask Ann how she is,Liberty is a good town to live in,I`ve gone on about it enought,if i have done or said anything wrong about any one, please forgive me.
Heather

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Well if your name is Heather, I can understand why you were let go. You should have been let go a long gime ago. You should take a class on manners and kindness and how to treat customers.
REally... if you are talking about me I am Heather and I dont see how im rude and i def havent been there 16 years.... you must have an issue outside of the bell without me and want to sit behind a computer and act like you are a customer... really???
Really

Liberty, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Heather you are rude, nosey and like to run your mouth trust me I personally told Ginger and Apryl all about what you said about me and what's even more funny is it is about how much money I spend at the bell... Ummm duh I allow u to get a paycheck dummy.... I can't stand. Rude nosey person take care of yourself and your child and learn the customer is ALWAYS RIGHT.......
LOL

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Heather, you are the one that should have been fired. Really - you are right on target about Heather! Never dealt with such a rude, ignorant person in a long time. Lanny - think of being let go as a blessing. You don't need to be in that ridiculous place where they have no morals and keep employees like Heather that are HORRIBLE. I have been praying for you and Ann.
X-Resident

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

how is this wrote:
After 16 years of service, i was let go,they said they had no more hours they could give me,but after i left,2 other people are doing what i was,could it be because they are related? They also said i was rude to some customers,but at no time did any one come foward,my wife had a stroke,and latly a seizer,would be nice just to ask how she is,but i don`t deserve that eighter,too bad this place is ran by heartless people
I do not know you but it sounds like you may be better off not working there. I have ate in the restaraunt several times over the years and they are not friendly at all unless your one of the regulars that eat at the counter. My heart goes out to you and your wife. Your in my prayers.
billie boy

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

I paid for five pieces of chicken and got 4 thks for fixn it ended up w six pieces

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Liberty Forum right now

Search the Liberty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
fried chicken 20 min Trevor VanTinkersnoot 4
brett drew 21 min ecka silver 3
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 37 min Vector aka Victor Perkins 6,598
food word game (Nov '10) 40 min Vector aka Victor Perkins 4,012
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 5 hr lmfao 89
Emily Moore (Jan '12) 21 hr just me 8
Smith (Jan '14) 21 hr just wondering 3
•••
•••