I don't understand this Re: Eric Buttery
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TomThumb2220

Greenwood, IN

#21 Mar 25, 2009
This is the internet anybody can say whatever they want you dont like dont read it
shutdownOTs

Windfall, IN

#22 Mar 25, 2009
uknow Greensburg, IN

shutdownOTsSUX, Greensburg, IN

Frank the Bank, Greensburg, IN

TomThumb2220, Greensburg, IN

hmmmmmm

Since: Aug 08

Liberty

#23 Mar 25, 2009
It's a shame what happened to Eric our prayers go out to his family. It's a shame there are morons on here calling for the shutdown of a bar to . It was just a tragic event that happened It could have happened to anybody. My best wishes to all his friends and family. He will be missed
Eric-s Mom

Wakarusa, IN

#24 Mar 26, 2009
I have not doubt that everyone who responded that night did all that they could. A pastor once told me to be quicker to pray for someone than to criticize. It would be appreciated if your energies were focused in that direcetion for everyone involved.
4uall2c

Edison, NJ

#25 Mar 30, 2009
Wonder how all the selcentered,judgemental,hypocr its on here
would feel if this happened to one of their friends
or family, and people on here was gossiping like this,
with all the heartless,insensitive comments!!!!!!!!!
rip Eric! WE MISS YOU!!!Your family is in our thoughts and prayers!
uknow

Greenwood, IN

#26 Apr 6, 2009
shutdownOTs wrote:
uknow Greensburg, IN
shutdownOTsSUX, Greensburg, IN
Frank the Bank, Greensburg, IN
TomThumb2220, Greensburg, IN
hmmmmmm
WELL I AM "U KNOW" BUT I AM NOT THE OTHER NAMES. I SPEAK MY MIND AND POST. I GUESS YOU REGISTER OR SOMETHING TO GET YOUR LOCATION ON HERE. ME, I COULD CARE LESS WHERE U THINK I AM LOCATED. IT JUST ADDS WHATEVER TOWN IT WANTS WHEN NOT REGISTERD I GUESS.
Ignorance is Rampant

Greenwood, IN

#27 Apr 26, 2009
Dear Union COunty,

Everyone is eager to place balme where is does not belong. How dare you have the audacity to blame the police or the owner's operateors of OT's for this tragic ACCIDENT!!!!

Perhaps those who place blame should run for town or city council and provide the votes necessary to bring some form of CONSTRUCTIVE entertainment into this town instead of complaining and doing nothing. This community is stuck in an outdated state of mind, and the truly sad part is our young people wold much rather place blame than register to vote and bring about changes....DUH!
Cryke1 wrote:
I was truly sadness by this story.
Union County Coroner Bill Havens said Eric Buttery, 21, was dead at the scene after suffering severe body trauma in the accident, which remains under investigation. Buttery was eastbound on the state highway about 2.5 miles east of Liberty when his vehicle went off the road on the north side of the road, Havens said. Buttery then appeared to have overcorrected, sliding off the highway on the southside and hitting a telephone pole in a side-impact accident, Havens said. The accident occured around 12:30 a.m. and Buttery was the only person in the vehicle, Havens said. The Union County Sheriff's Department was unable to provide any information about the accident on Saturday. Deputy Kirk Bryson, who handled the accident, was scheduled to work Saturday night, but then did not come in, according to 911 dispatch. Reserve officers working Saturday night had no knowledge of the accident and no press release was written on the accident, a dispatcher said. Buttery, who was a former resident of College Corner, Ohio, graduated from Union County High School in 2006. He played on the school's baseball and football teams.. He was a member of the College Corner United Methodist Church and was employed at the Environmental Demolition Group in Covington, Ky.
But this raises more questions then answers for me. I have seen over the past few years my friends getting multiple DWI/DUI as a result of going to OT's (some just this last week). Was Eric intoxicated? And if so, Shouldn't OT's stop selling alcohol to intoxicated kids? I wonder why Deputy Kirk Bryson didn't show up for work that night? Would Eric still be alive if someone was on duty? Who was first on the scene? And how long did it take for police to arrive? Eric's myspace page (which he updated just hours before he died) read this " goin to OT's" Mood was "Grateful" "Feeling great". http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
This is truly heartbreaking and if it can be prevented again it needs to. If anyone can shed some light on this please do so.
Mrs Info

United States

#28 Apr 29, 2009
If anyone remembers, OT's started as a teen club with NO alcohol and during that time, there were traffic deaths (in UC) that involved alcohol consumed by legal (aged) adults. If local places/events for the youth of UC are not supported, they will change to income producing establishments (like OT's)
Kaitlin Buttery

Hamilton, OH

#29 Nov 29, 2012
Eric was my favorite cousin . He ran into the telephone pole to swerve from a deer . He wasn't drunk . Yes he did have a beer, but not a whole one . So before you try to judge someone make sure you have the story straight before you open your mouth . Eric was a good kid . He knows better to drink and drive my uncle taught him better than that and if he didn't my dad did !
SnobMcPussPants

Franklin, OH

#30 Dec 8, 2012
Kaitlin, STFU and go drink your sippy cup. You don't know wtf you're talking about, stop trying to open up another drama-filled thread on TOpix.

Dumba$$ b!tch.
SnobMcPussPants

Franklin, OH

#31 Dec 8, 2012
Also: did Eric tell you that he swerved to avoid hitting a deer? Or can you talk to the dead? If you can, you're f*cking special needs.
2baditwasntU

Medora, IN

#32 Dec 8, 2012
SnobMcPussPants wrote:
Also: did Eric tell you that he swerved to avoid hitting a deer? Or can you talk to the dead? If you can, you're f*cking special needs.
Too bad it was Eric instead of you!! YOU TRASH!
GagPukeChoke

Elmhurst, IL

#33 Dec 26, 2012
SnobMcPussPants wrote:
Kaitlin, STFU and go drink your sippy cup. You don't know wtf you're talking about, stop trying to open up another drama-filled thread on TOpix.
Dumba$$ b!tch.
How about you shut up, you abortion bucket leftover. She's defending someone whom she loves and is family. She has every right to do that. Do you have the right to attack her? NO. Learn how to have empathy you emotionally stunted douche nozzle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waylon and Willie Concert in Roberts Park 44 min Leo 32
Towns terrace 1 hr Exrenter 63
News 100th turbine installed in east Indiana wind farm (Dec '14) 3 hr turbine collapsed 75
cvs 6 hr Wtf 16
Chris Fry 6 hr Puppet fingers 17
Brady price (Nov '15) 6 hr HeavyHands 31
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 7 hr Princess Hey 3,632

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages