Comments
1 - 20 of 57 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hottys

Rushville, IN

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Why are there so many gay christians in connersville?
Just saying

Palmyra, IN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Why not??? They are people too!
Jerry Springer

Orleans, IN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Wow. This is going to be a hot subject.
wtf

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Homosexual Christian????? Now that's a contradiction if I ever heard of one. That's funny!!
Hottie

Lafayette, IN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
hottys wrote:
Why are there so many gay christians in connersville?
I dont know of one, so how do you get so many?

“Is there blood in my hair?”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Because they posted the same thing in several counties and just waiting for someone to help them start some drama. Pathetic
Hoemoe hand job

Connersville, IN

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Ain't no such thing.
Sore beaten meat

Connersville, IN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
I wore the hide off of mine.
northern soft

Rushville, IN

#9 Feb 28, 2013
I'm prayin for all your souls.
try and listen

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Feb 28, 2013
If the person is professing to be a Christian yet is unrepentantly practicing homosexuality, then it would appear that he would not be saved. 1 John 2:4 says, "The one who says,'I have come to know Him,' and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." So, a homosexual can be saved, but once saved the Spirit of God will move that person to repent of the sin of homosexuality. If a person continues to practice homosexuality unrepentantly, promoting it, etc., then that person would not be demonstrating evidence of regeneration.

But then again, a person could become saved, still fall into homosexuality, be convicted by the Spirit of sinning, and all the while seek to break free from it. So technically, in this last sense, he could be saved and be a homosexual -- not as a lifestyle, but as in struggling against his sin which sometimes can get the best of him. It would be like a drug addict becoming a Christian and still being hooked on drugs. He would struggle against it but still have the desire to participate in it.

I would say that a person who has professed Christ and is struggling against sin is demonstrating evidence of regeneration. Remember, many people who become Christians still struggle with many of their old sins. Even Paul struggled, "For the good that I wish, I do not do; but I practice the very evil that I do not wish," (Rom. 7:19). We are not perfect and we must remember to be gracious to others, especially when they are stuck in an old sin, want to repent of it, and are trying to have victory over it. This is when grace is needed, not law. But, of course, we are never to encourage or excuse a person's sin. We must pray for them to attain full victory.
foxy

Rushville, IN

#11 Mar 1, 2013
try and listen wrote:
If the person is professing to be a Christian yet is unrepentantly practicing homosexuality, then it would appear that he would not be saved. 1 John 2:4 says, "The one who says,'I have come to know Him,' and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." So, a homosexual can be saved, but once saved the Spirit of God will move that person to repent of the sin of homosexuality. If a person continues to practice homosexuality unrepentantly, promoting it, etc., then that person would not be demonstrating evidence of regeneration.

But then again, a person could become saved, still fall into homosexuality, be convicted by the Spirit of sinning, and all the while seek to break free from it. So technically, in this last sense, he could be saved and be a homosexual -- not as a lifestyle, but as in struggling against his sin which sometimes can get the best of him. It would be like a drug addict becoming a Christian and still being hooked on drugs. He would struggle against it but still have the desire to participate in it.

I would say that a person who has professed Christ and is struggling against sin is demonstrating evidence of regeneration. Remember, many people who become Christians still struggle with many of their old sins. Even Paul struggled, "For the good that I wish, I do not do; but I practice the very evil that I do not wish," (Rom. 7:19). We are not perfect and we must remember to be gracious to others, especially when they are stuck in an old sin, want to repent of it, and are trying to have victory over it. This is when grace is needed, not law. But, of course, we are never to encourage or excuse a person's sin. We must pray for them to attain full victory.
Lets all pray for the homosexuals.
wow

Winnebago, IL

#12 Mar 1, 2013
You guys are pathetic. See, this is why I cannot stand religion. I love the cause, but not the act. Jesus was love..he was not a judge. I love your Christ, but I cannot stand the Christians. There are some that are okay, but most of you are so full of judgement and hate. Why does it matter if someone is a homosexual? Regardless of their religion, because quite honestly religion has nothing to do with someone's sexuality. Their sexuality is not hurting you or affecting your life. Get over it. Homosexual are not the ones that need to change. It is all of the homophobes out there that should change. Show love and tolerance for all people. That's what your Christ would want.
Carl

Chicago, IL

#13 Mar 1, 2013
WOW! Your post is the definition of WRONG. First, your, "I love your Christ, but cannot stand the Christians," is such an overplayed quote. If you know Christ, and since you say and seemingly claim to do in your post, you would know that Christ did not EVER tolerate sin. NEVER! Homosexuality IS a SIN, period. Just like adultery and a whole host of sin. When Jesus confronted the woman caught in adultery, you are right, He did not judge her, but He acknowledged that she sinned, when He told her to "go and sin no more.".

Jesus is about the repentance of sin. That is a fact that is very clear. It is also very clear that He did not tolerate sin at all. The above example is just one of many that backs up that claim. And, since we, Christians who believe that and follow that are going by Christ's example, you in reality find Him pathetic too. No where have I read where anyone is judging the homosexual. They are simply calling the act what it is - A SIN! Most who have posted have even acknowledged that they are sinners too.

Read your Bible WOW! Seek the truth. Jesus is love. But against sin!
wow wrote:
You guys are pathetic. See, this is why I cannot stand religion. I love the cause, but not the act. Jesus was love..he was not a judge. I love your Christ, but I cannot stand the Christians. There are some that are okay, but most of you are so full of judgement and hate. Why does it matter if someone is a homosexual? Regardless of their religion, because quite honestly religion has nothing to do with someone's sexuality. Their sexuality is not hurting you or affecting your life. Get over it. Homosexual are not the ones that need to change. It is all of the homophobes out there that should change. Show love and tolerance for all people. That's what your Christ would want.
Did Jesus Hate

Connersville, IN

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Matthew 27:46

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Doesn't this prove the bible should not be taken literally? Or did Jesus not have Faith as he was dying?

See I think Jesus did have Faith. I have had a problem with this one particular verse my whole life. But have come to understand, I get what good I can out of the bible. Same thing, it is just hard to fathom or understand Jesus would hate homosexuals. I find it hard also to understand or know where in the bible Jesus teaches us to HATE anyone, except the money changers, when the cleansed of the Temple. I am not even sure that was hate or anger. Another thing I do not understand, is did Jesus EVER use force of any kind on anyone? Not that I know of, and if I am wrong I hope I am corrected. SO, why do Christians assume it's ok to use force like say in wars, or any other reason!

I pray for understanding for us all.
Freaked Out

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Religious people are much more annoying than gay people. I am neither.
hellboy

Brookfield, WI

#17 Mar 1, 2013
There goin burn for eternity
hellboy

Brookfield, WI

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Bein sarcastic
gays

Lafayette, IN

#20 Mar 1, 2013
A gay mans life long partner dies and is cremated, so the family ask the widower " What will you do with the ashes? "

The gay man replies " I'm going to take them home and put them in the spiciest pot of chili I can make. "

" Why the hell would you do that? " the family ask

The gay man replies " So he can burn my ass up just one more time. "

Parent

Connersville, IN

#21 Mar 1, 2013
hottys wrote:
Why are there so many gay christians in connersville?
they might think they are Christians but they are only fooling themselves !
Rock on

Connersville, IN

#22 Mar 1, 2013
hottys wrote:
Why are there so many gay christians in connersville?
I work with one that thinks he is a Christian but we all know he is gay . Married to a wonderful lady. He is lazy and won't work . Handles bad talk one day and the next he is signing in the choir at church . Talks about everyone . He's a pill popper . He keeps his job because he cries to a doctor and gets on fmla. No one can stand him . He has burnt his bridges with everyone .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to her 17 hr 35896357hsi 1
Why did Momma Jo's Close? 22 hr priorities 3
Peg Morrisen Thu Ouch 4
tattoos on high school kids? stupid ones (Mar '13) Wed annoyed 60
Wendell Bias is a Moron! (Nov '12) Wed annoyed 24
needing a event tent..... (Sep '13) Aug 27 walkerwilliam91 4
Married Union County Coroner spotted during the... Aug 25 My Opinion 19
•••
Liberty Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Liberty Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Liberty
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••