Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

In 1929 Soviet Union established gun control .From 1929 to 1953 , approximately 20 million dissidents , unable to defend themselves , were rounded up and exterminated . I urge you all to read the Executive orders signed by the past and present presidents . Already US Military are on the streets where our government has declared the entire USA a battlefield . You can say Constitution until you are blue in the face . In war there is no justice , there is only armed trained killers and untrained unarmed persons . They will kill us . They have passed laws stating that they own us . There is no freedom . Take time to research the http://ndaa2012.us , department of Homeland Security , FEMA , and the laws pertaining to them while the information is still available . You may say it will never happen . I say it has already happened and is happening . The farmers cannot grow crops from saved seeds , so they can starve us . They own the highways and gas stations so they can restrict our travel . They own all the media so communication can be restricted . They own all the water rights so you will have nothing to drink .They own the banks and mortgage companies that have title to your home and all the land is theirs so you have nowhere to live . They own all the businesses so you cannot buy or sell . They make you carry a RFID implanted microchip identity card to track your every move and know everything about you . Do you know who THEY are ?
TwoCents

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

In 1911 , Turkey established gun control .From 1915 to 1917 , 1.5 million Armenians , unable to defend themselves , were rounded up and exterminated . Take note of the media blitz of gun violence , schools , malls , theaters , etc. Ask yourself why are they constantly talking about guns and laws against guns ? It is propaganda .
TwoCents

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Germany established gun control in 1938 . From 1938 to 1943 , 13 million Jews , gypsies , homosexuals , the mentally ill , and others , who were unable to defend themselves , were rounded up and exterminated . Where was god when HIS people were being slaughtered ? There is no god .
TwoCents

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

China established gun control in 1935 . from 1948 to 1952 , 20 million political dissidents , unable to defend themselves , were rounded up and exterminated . They spoke against the tyrannical government and paid the ultimate price . Freedom of speech means nothing if your tongue has been cut out .
TwoCents

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Guatemala established gun control in 1964 . From 1964 to 1981 , 100,000 Mayan Indians , unable to defend themselves , were rounded up and exterminated . This was planned by Henry Kissinger and continues to be carried out by the CIA .
TwoCents

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Uganda established gun control in 1970 . From 1970 to 1979 , 300,000 Christians , unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated .Whe will we finally stand up and say enough is enough ?
TwoCents

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Cambodia established gun control in 1956 . From 1975 to 1977 , one million "educated" people , unable to defend themselves , were rounded up and exterminated . The wrong ones are being killed every day .
TwoCents

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The only thing standing between Freedom and slavery is a gun .
Reality

Falmouth, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

We "the people" won't let it happen. Attempting to collect our guns would be a very bad idea for the government. I did go to the website and it is true.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

The beginning of this was the passing of the Patriot act I & II. This act that the media told you that we needed and "we the people" bought it. The part of this act that no one knows about because they don't want you to know is the dismissal of Posse Comitatus. For all of you that don't know what that is because you we're never taught it, you really should research it. Never mind the fact that Habeas Corpus barely exists now due these acts. If you don't acknowledge these things now you're in for a big surprise.
Reality

Falmouth, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Obama Puts Americans Under Control of a Foreign Police Force

27 December 2009 DOJgov.net newswire

Little known to the American people, President Barack Hussein Obama signed an Executive on December 17, 2009, placing the United States and its people one step closer to world government.

The White House released an Executive Order "Amending Executive Order 12425." It grants INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) a new level of full diplomatic immunity afforded to foreign embassies and select other "International Organizations" as set forth in the United States International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945.

By removing language from President Reagan's 1983 Executive Order 12425, this international law enforcement body now has the power to operate on American soil beyond the reach of our own top law enforcement arm, the FBI, and is immune from Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) requests.

INTERPOL now has full immunity from U.S. laws. In short, a global law enforcement entity now has full law-enforcement authority in the U.S. without any check on its power afforded by U.S. law and U.S. law enforcement agencies.

http://www.dojgov.net/shadow_government.htm
Roger

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

the democrat voters only. all wanted gay marriage . more taxes. obamacare the new tax.amnesty for millions of illegals. gun bans lies and more lies they voted for it all
your executioner

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I we be around to pick all of you up. The charge is being nuts.
TwoCents

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

TwoCents

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

This photo shows a madman armed with and firing an assault weapon http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/84361... More stuff http://pnar.org
TwoCents

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

TwoCents

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

http://articles.la times/2011/may/17/natio/la-na- court-search=20110517 . For some reason I got a warning when I tried to post my last message . Then it spaced the link . There was no profanity in the last message .
TwoCents

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

hmm again it put a space in the link . http://articles.la times/2011/may/17/nation/la-na -court-search-20110517
TwoCents

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

unh http://www.articles.la times/2011/may/17/nation/la-na -court-search-20110517 http://www.salon.com/2013/01/15/5_chilling_ne... As Senator Joseph the Jew LIEberman said , " I want them to be terrified " An act of terror ?
TwoCents

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Don't forget Michael Black and his Blackwater corps of hired killers have immunity also . Being that Russian soldiers are being brought to the USA to train on our streets , I think it will be easier for foreigners to shoot unarmed innocent civilians here . With all the FEMA camps being put under DHS and military authority one would wonder what it's all about . It's about mass extermination . the other big name countries have done it . Maybe they think it's time to wipe out a few hundred million amerikans . Either biologically or chemically .They have the technology .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Liberty Discussions

Search the Liberty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Second teen pleads guilty in fight with RPD off... 51 min Flame 1
Affidavit: Video recording shows murder suspect... 53 min Flyer than you 2
Alphabet Game (Nov '13) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,312
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 3,408
drug infested panoramic apts Jul 8 right 2
Wes Rodefer Jul 8 yuck 8
which sheriff canidiate Jul 7 say what 36
•••
•••